Regards,Tanya

Edited by .Tanya. - 11 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago

A heartwarming love story - Dil Ki Nazar Se Khoobsurat

Mumbai Mirror | Feb 25, 2013, 10.10 AM IST
A heartwarming love story - Dil Ki Nazar Se Khoobsurat
Cast of Dil Ki Nazar Se ' Khoobsurat

RELATED

What if someone you never met, someone you never saw, someone you never knew was the only someone for you? In our lifetime, welcome across various tales of love at first sight, but starting this Monday, viewers will see and witness love with a new perspective. Sony's new show 'Dil Ki Nazar Se - Khoobsurat' spins a tale of love of a young girl for an unseen but not an unheard hero. This is not love at first sight. This is love at first sound, when the voice captures the heart and imagination.

The show explores the story of three different individuals; Aradhya, Madhav & Rahul. Aradhya (played by Soumya Seth) is a pretty, naive, free willed girl who stays with her family and has been mollycoddled by her parents. Contrary to her, Madhav (played by Rohit Khuranna) is an introvert who suffers from a strong complex due to his ugly looks whereas his best friend, Rahul (played by Abhishek Malik) is an extremely good looking man who can make any girl go weak in her knees. Khoobsurat is the story of Aradhya who believes that she is a princess and wishes that one day she will be get married to a good looking prince. She lives in her world of dreams.
Aaradhya assumes that the face to this voice must be her ideal man, her prince charming- good looking, suave, dreamy eyed & starts falling for him. Will Aaradhya finally see the man whose voice she is in love with? Will the man behind the voice be as beautiful and good looking as his voice?

To know more about Aradhya's life tune into Dil Ki Nazar Se...Khoobsurat starting 25th February, 2013 Monday to Friday at 7:30 p.m. only on Sony Entertainment Television.
Edited by KajAnj - 11 years ago

I feel I'm the luckiest girl in this world: Soumya Seth

Monday, February 25, 2013 | 2:12:26 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    2 Comments I feel I'm the luckiest girl in this world: Soumya Seth

Tellybuzz in conversation with Soumya Seth

Soumya Seth who gained immense popularity after playing Navya in Star Plus' Navya and seen as Soumya in Channel V's The Serial is all set to make her fans happy by playing a new character starkly different from what she played in Navya. Soumya is playing the character Aradhya in Shashi Sumeet Mittal's new show Dil Ki Nazar Se Khoobsurat on Sony TV. Tellybuzz spoke to Soumya to know more about her character and about the show….

How did Khoobsoorat happen to you?

When I read the script, I felt like Aradhya is me. I feel as the luckiest girl of this world. The script didn't interest me but I liked the character of Aradhya for which I was being offered the show. I left from there without giving auditions and after 4 months, I got to know that they are still searching for the girl who would be playing Aradhya. They called me for an audition when I was doing 'The Serial.' I was tired and didn't want to go but that character was always there in my mind. So, I gave the audition and that is how Khoobsoorat happened to me.

Out of all the shows you have done, which is the closest to your heart?

Navya taught me to walk and no one can take its place. I learnt to face the camera because of Navya. I am in this industry, because of Navya as it is my first project on television. One cannot by CouponDropDown">compare their children but the first kid is always special.

How are Navya and Aradhya different from each other?

There is a lot of difference between these two characters. When I was playing Navya, everyone used to tell me that I was just like Navya who is a very shy girl and now everyone is surprised about how I essayed that role since they feel I am very chirpy (laughs). 

When I auditioned for Aradhya, who is very talkative, producer Shashi Ma'am said, "How did you do Navya? You talk so much." I feel that may be because of the blessings of the God all this has happened to me and what is currently happening in my life. 

How is the equation with the co-actors on the sets?

When I was doing Navya, I gelled very well with everyone but Shaheer Sheikh and I took a little time to get together. However later on we both used to have a lot of fun.
It's fun to work with Rohit Khurana and Abhishek Malik. We keep on pulling each other's leg. Rohit is a good actor and I try to learn a lot from him. I also share a very good bond with my on-screen mom and sis Meghna (Sheetal Dabholkar). We just sit and talk about how to by CouponDropDown">lose weight. We also chat about our jewelry and clothes that we wear on screen (laughs).

Tell us about your experience of working in 'The Serial?'

The show has given me a lot of best friends and it was a lot of fun working with them. I am going to miss them so much.

Please tell us something about Madhav?

Aradhya doesn't like Madhav because he is dark. My mom used to say during my childhood days that you don't like having Gulab Jamun and Rajma because they are dark in color (laughs). Madhav is a good person by heart but Aradhya keeps herself away from him just because he is dark. If Ehsaas was not in the picture, then Aradhya would have never noticed Madhav.

Do looks matter for Soumya?

If you want to work in this industry, then yes looks matter but for Soumya, they don't . The kind of person you are and your thinking is what matters in life.

What is your idea of a dream man?

My dream man should be the one I am able to take home to my parents. They have treated me just like a princess so when my parents feel that he is the one who will keep their daughter happier only then he will pass the test (laughs).

What are your expectations from the show?

I don't keep expectations from anything. We are creating a show with a hope to create some entertainment for the audience. When I was playing Navya, everyone started calling me Navya and one day someone called me Soumya and I thought I had heard this name before (laughs). Now I am playing Aradhya and I am just like her. I don't have to put much effort to play this character. 

ove is beautiful, but I've yet to experience it: Soumya

ByNeha Maheshwri, TNN | Feb 22, 2013, 12.00 AM IST
inShare
More
A
A
READ MORE Soumya Seth|Dil Ki Nazar Se Khoobsurat
Love is beautiful, but I've yet to experience it: Soumya
Soumya Seth in 'Dil Ki Nazar Se Khoobsurat'
Soumya Seth talks about her upcoming show and her character Aaradhya, who falls in love with an RJ's voice

Aaradhya, played by actress Soumya Seth in Dil Ki Nazar Se Khoobsurat, hates all things ugly and black since her childhood. In real life, Soumya doesn't mind wearing black anymore, but as a child, she used to avoid anything black, including food.

She says, "Aaradhya likes beautiful things and wants to make the whole world beautiful. She puts in all her energy to make things beautiful. According to her, nothing can go wrong and she doesn't take any stress. She is her family's princess and her father pampers her a lot. She follows no rules and is very carefree."

Aaradhya's life revolves around social networking websites, instant messengers, friends and hanging out at coffee shops. In real life too, Soumya is a carefree and fun-loving girl. Talking about the title of the show, she says, "Khoobsurat is everything that pleases our heart and everything that makes us feel the joy of life. Love is a beautiful thing, but I've yet to experience it."

For now, love is family and friends for Soumya. She says, "Love is what I feel for my family and what they feel for me. Love can't be defined."

So, can she fall in love with someone's voice in real life, too? "I would like to, but I am not sure if such a thing exists in today's world. In fact, we hardly get time to fall in love with someone we meet often. It seems a bit surreal. I don't know if it can happen but I don't mind if it were to happen," says she.

Dil Ki Nazar Se Khoobsurat will launch on February 25 and will air Monday to Friday at 7.30 pm on Sony Entertainment Television.

Actress Soumya Seth, who will soon be seen portraying the lead role of, Aaradhya, on Sony TV's soon to be launched show, "Dil Ki Nazar Se Khoobsurat', is very much similar to her on screen character, in her real life. In her upcoming show, Aaradhya falls in love with a RJ, just on the basis of his voice, unaware of his looks and personality.

Just as Aaradhya of the show is an easy and outgoing girl, Soumya too is a typical fun loving and carefree girl in her real life. Aaradhya likes all things beautiful and wants the world to be picture perfect, just as her outlook. Having a positive attitude in life, she feels that nothing can go wrong in her life and that is why she always remains stress free.

But ask her about whether she herself believes in falling in love just on the basis of listening to the person's voice, she is hesitant in accepting the same happening in reality. "Dil Ki Nazar Se Khoobsurat" is ready for airing on 25th February 2013, on 'Sony TV'.

First look of Khoobsoorat!

Tuesday, February 26, 2013 | 4:31:59 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    1 Comments First look of Khoobsoorat!

A quick glimpse into the first look of Sony TV's newly launched show Dil Ki Nazar Se Khoobsoorat...

The famous tale of Beauty and the Beast is known to all and now, get ready to witness a television show on similar lines. The talented producer duo Shashi and Sumeet Mittal have conceptualized a new show titled 'Dil Ki Nazar Se. Khubsoorat' which is inspired from the popular fable. After creating successful shows like Diya Aur Baati Hum and Punar Vivah, the makers promise to create the same magic with this show on the small screen. The show also bears an uncanny resemblance to the yesteryear's super hit film, Saajan starring Salman Khan, Sanjay Dutt and Madhuri Dixit.

The story of the show revolves around a beautiful girl Aradhya who is full of life and is treated like a princess by her family. She keeps herself away from dark people but gradually she falls in love with an RJ whom she has never seen in her life.In the first episode, we saw that a child is forbidden from taking part in a school play even though he was capable enough to deliver his dialogues fluently as opposed to someone who was good looking. Most of us can relate to this sequence as many a times we have been in such situations where despite having the talent, we never get an opportunity to showcase our talent merely because of our average looks.A new show which releases with showcasing the childhood of the characters has always attracted the audience's eye. This show was no different and made a great start by beautifully depicting the innocence of Aradhya, Mudit and Rahul. The show kept me glued to it throughout because of its well written screenplay and gripping dialogues. Soumya Seth's introductory sequence was the best example of introducing a princess. Her charming smile and fresh expressions were worth watching.

The show has to face some tough competition as Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Saraswatichandra airs at the same time slot but looks like the makers have accepted this challenge well. The show is promising and has the ability to take the audience into the magical world of fairy tales. It will be interesting to see how the story of a princess unfolds and how her love becomes her deepest fear.Shashi and Sumeet Mittal have always sent a subtle message to the society through their shows and Khoobsoorat too forces everyone to believe in one's inner beauty rather than their outer look.On the whole, the episode managed to hold the audience attention with its effective dialogues, soft music and the unconventional screenplay. It will be amusing to see how the future sequences open up for the viewers..

-Anwesha Kamal

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/critics-corner/14048-first-look-of-khoobsoorat.htm

Nikita More as Nimmi in Khoobsurat

Nikita More as Nimmi in Khoobsurat

Sony TV's new offering Dil Ki Nazar Se...Khoobsurat aired its very first episode yesterday (25th February). The show is a heart warming love story of a girl Aradhya ( Soumya Seth), who falls for a guy without even meeting him.

In tonight's episode Aradhya's best friend will make an entry in the show. To do the justice to the role the makers (Shashi-SumeetMittal) have roped in bubbly Nikita More to essay Nimmi in the show.

Nimmi is a bubbly, chirpy, typical 'PunjabiKudi', who gets hyper and tensed very fast. Confirming on the same Nikita said, " Today is my entry in the show and I will essay Nimmi, who is Aradhya's best friend."

Nikita More was last seen in Sahara One's Niyati and had also acted in shows like Disney's Ishaan, Star One's Love Ne Mila Di Jodi and a movie called Chutanki.

My link up with Karan Kundra not true: Soumya Seth

New Delhi, March 3 (IANS) Everything shown in the "The Serial", which focuses on the lives of some television actors, isn't completely real, says actress Soumya Seth adding that her romance angle with Karan Kundra is untrue.

Sunday, March 03, 2013 | 3:30:01 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: IANS  |   11 Comments  |  1573 Views

New Delhi, March 3 (IANS) Everything shown in the "The Serial", which focuses on the lives of some television actors, isn't completely real, says actress Soumya Seth adding that her romance angle with Karan Kundra is untrue.

Apart from Soumya and Karan, the show also features actors Sara Khan, Rohan Shah, Pooja Gaur and Vikrant Massey.

"There is some scripting in it because it is not a reality show. But the lines are kind of similar. It is based on our lives, but it is not our lives," Soumya, who started her television career with "Navya...Naye Dhadkan Naye Sawaal", told IANS.

"All of them are my friends but the link up part with Karan Kundra is not true," she added.

According to Soumya, 23, the show is based on the actors' lives but is not completely about them.

"It is, of course, on the lines of reality and our lives. We have always maintained that it is based on our real lives. But it is not our real lives," she said.

Soumya has hit the small screen in a new avatar as Aradhya in new show "Dil Ki Nazar Se. Khoobsurat", in which she falls in love with the voice of a Radio Jockey.

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/14108-my-link-up-with-karan-kundra-not-true-soumya-seth.htm

Edited by seelaks - 11 years ago

Meghna and I are fun loving people: Sheetal Dabholkar

Tellybuzz in conversation with Sheetal Dabholkar..

Sunday, March 10, 2013 | 12:25:23 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |   25 Comments  |  3372 Views

Sheetal Dabholkar who rose to fame after playing the elder Sanyogita in Prithvi Raj Chauhan and now is seen in the character of Meghna in Shashi Sumeet Mittal's Dil Ki Nazar Se Khoobsoorat, shares more about her professional and personal life with Tellybuzz…

How did Khoobsurat happen to you?

I got a call from the production house for Khoobsurat. My name was recommended by the channel. They must have seen my previous auditions or the videos of my work. Then, I was called for the look test after which I signed the contract.  My character is very strong and it is a parallel lead of sorts. The story is based on the famous tale of Beauty and The Beast and is very beautiful and classy. My character is more like a friend for her sister and mom. Meghna always supports, guides and takes care of her sister.  

How was your first day on the sets?

First day, I was called at 10:30 in the night on the sets. I was told that I have only one scene to do. So, I went there and waited till 2 am but the shoot didn't happen. I was called once again after a couple of days. That was my actual first day of shoot and it was very nice. I was called at 8:30 am in the morning and the shoot began with my introductory scene, where Aradhya (Soumya Seth) comes in and I was sitting and asking about the portrait. That was my introduction scene. I gelled well with all of them. The directors and the co-actors are very nice and we all bonded easily. I was very comfortable shooting.

With whom do you bond the best on the sets?

We are only 4 in our on-screen family. Aradhya, me, mom and dad. Everyone is very good. I share a good bond with all of them but the best relation I share with is my on-screen mom. We sit together in our make-up rooms for long.  

Can you relate to Meghna?

Yes, very much. Meghna and I are fun loving people. She likes to learn new things; sometimes, she wants to learn jewellery designing and at the others she wants to cook. Her choices of trying out new things keep changing and in fact mine is a similar case. Sometimes, I like to learn belly dancing and sometimes I want to try gymnastics, just like Meghna. I have a younger brother and I support him like the way Meghna does for her sister.

You have got to play different characters. So, which among these is the closest to your heart?

All the characters played by me are very close to my heart but the character of Sanyogita played by me in Prithviraj Chauhan will always be the closest because I got to learn many things from it. I did everything right from horse riding to sword fighting. I love the character of Sanyogita very much and it will always be closest to my heart.

What interests you other than acting?

I love dancing very much. I want to learn belly dancing as I am very fond of Shakira. I keep inquiring about Belly dancing training as I want to learn it but my timing never matches. We play music in our make-up room and dance.

How is Sheetal in her real life?

I am fun loving and extrovert. People say that I seem to be an aakhdu in the first meet but once they know more about me, they find me very kind and down to earth. I love helping people. Even if I see some fight on the street, I go there and solve the problem. It doesn't bother me that I am a girl and I should not get involved. I don't easily gel with people. I like hanging out with friends. I am fond of traveling and eating as I am a big foodie.

You gained immense popularity after playing elder Sanyogita in Prithviraj Chauhan. Any sweet memories related to those days that you would like to share with us?

Whenever, I used to have my scenes with my dad, mom, and my friend Vaishali, we used to do a lot of masti on the sets. We never would shoot together daily but whenever we got a chance, then everyone would know the fact that the set will be a riot that day. We actually danced and did mimicry too. We even cherish those moments when we meet today. That time also, we used to dance on item numbers in our make-up room. (laughs).

Do looks matter according to you?
Looks don't matter according to me. I believe that the heart should be very clean. One should be very honest.

Who are your 4 am friends from the industry?

I have very few of them. My husband Randeep Mahadik who is a director and who has directed shows like Bairi Piya, Tere Liye, etc. is my best friend. He guides me and is very close to me. Whenever I have some problem  I go to him. Apart from him, Neeta Shetty, Shobhit Attray who played Chand in Prithvi Raj Chauhan, Aniruddh Dave are amongst my 4 am friends.  

Any interesting fan encounter you would like to share?

It used to happen a lot when I was doing Prithviraj Chauhan. Once when I was buying something from a shopping mall a group of fans came there calling out to me as Sanyogita and they asked for my autographs. They actually inquired about the place I bought jewelry from. It was shocking for me. 

Message to your fans?

Live life happily as it is very short. Don't think about the past, just think about your future and enjoy your present. Enjoy your life to the fullest and drink plenty of water.

Reporter and Author: Anwesha Kamal

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/starry-takes/14200-meghna-and-i-are-fun-loving-people-sheetal-dabholkar.htm

"I miss everything about Navya." :Soumya Seth

TellyBuzz got in touch with Soumya Seth to chat with her about her new show, Dil Ki Nazar Se Khoobsurat while she reminisces about her earlier show Navya which had made her popular...

The gorgeous Soumya Seth who left her mark in the industry through her show Navya, is now seen in the ongoing Dil Ki Nazar Se Khoobsurat on Sony TV. She is proud about the attachment of being a part of both the shows. 

The actress cannot forget her popular showNavya. She says, "I miss everything aboutNavya. The entire team was very supportive and helpful. It was a memorable journey and no show can replace the feeling that I have for Navya. For that time I had totally forgotten that my name was Soumya as I was known by the name of my character, Navya. It gave me much more than I had expected and I consider myself to be totally lucky."

Further she added saying, "I said I am lucky, because once again I got an opportunity to essay a superb character named Aradhya in Shashi Summet Mittal's show Dil Ki Nazar Se Khoobsurat on Sony TV. I like everything about this role and I enjoy a lot on the sets. Here too everyone is extremely supportive and helpful. In fact Khoobsurat is one of the biggest thing that has happened to me and I thank Shashi Summet Mittal for giving me this opportunity. This is a fairytale show in my life."

"In both the shows the characters I played were very different. I would say that Aaradhya is totally opposite of Navya. I enjoyed playing that character and am having a great time playing Aradhya too. Both these shows are like my children and I cannot compare the two and select which one is better. Both are the best for me."

Krishma Solanki.