NT#35 - Juda Hokar Bhi Tu Mujhse Juda Juda Sa Lage

Posted: 11 years ago

Aanchal : Dimps, what is he upto now? 😡

Dimple : Badla 😃

Aanchal : huh! I dont like seeing her in tears :/

Dimple :  Alright, I will tell my RK to... ...

Aanchal : Hold on... my RK ah????

Dimple : You'll be busy with the NL this week, hence am reserving him for this week.

Aanchal : Oh ya 

- * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * -

Heads: -Dimple-, --Shivu-- & SilentPromises
Headers: -Stutz-
Summary of the Week : -Mayu-
Award Signatures : MarshP & -Dimple-
Ishqian Moment of the Week : M.Hurr
Punchline of the Week : Armu4eva
Stupidest Moment of the Week : Armu4eva 
Dialogue of the week : -Dimple- 
Fashion Icon of the Week : -DamnedDrooler-
Bachao Scene of the Week : Armu4eva
Bakra of the Week : Phoenix.Xeelan
Chugli of the Week : -sweetgal19-
Fashion Sense Needs to be Trashed : Phoenix.Xeelan 
Picture of the Week : Armu4eva 
Superstar of the Week : M.Hurr
Most Active Post [STICKY] : -Deepali88-
Most Active Post [Normal] : -Deepali88-
Nailed It Scene of the Week : jnawaz
Icon of the Week [NON ANIMATED] : M.Hurr
Icon of the Week [ANIMATED] : -Dimple- 
Signature of the Week [ANIMATED]: Sunshine Girl
Signature of the Week [NON ANIMATED] : jnawaz
OS/SS/FF of the Week : Silentpromises
VM of the Week : bubblygal1711
Nautanki Awards : --Shivu-- 

- * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * -
Edited by SilentPromises - 11 years ago

18th Feb 

Madhu repimands Padmini and Trishna that these old memories will make her fight her way. Next day, Bittujee calls her and gives her job at set. Madhu enters set and collides with RK and the drape falls on them. She tries to run away and trips, he is concerned and them taunts her.Bittujee calms her and RK calls him. RK giving interview and remembering his moments. He shoos her away. Madhu comes home fuming and complains to Padmini. Radio plays Bahon ke darmiyaan, both remember. Madhu covers her ears and RK breaks furniture.

19th Feb

Radha comes home and tells Madhu how she stood stand strong in frontof RK and show him that he can't break a girl like Madhu. At home, RK imagines Madhu and tells the servants to throw her belongings. At night, Madhu walks up and down seeing RK's poster and thinks about Radha said. She resumes working at set; RK pulls her and questions her. She back answers him and tells him to back off.

20th Feb

Madhu gives him credit for helping her move on. She keeps on barking at him. Finally RK challenges Madhu. He tells her that I will not you do job here for more than 3 days, she tells him she will complete entire schedule. Bittujee calls up Radha and tells her everything.Padmini and Trishna give Madhu new equipments. RK and Madhu face-off. RK and heroine have conversation, she yells at Madhu. Later she tells Madhu to go to RK.

21st Feb

Madhu goes to vanity. RK taunts her again. He tells her to give him head massage. Both remember old memories. She leaves when RK calls her back. She leaves and slips due to oil spilling. RK goes to help and picks her up and says that only he can hurt her. Later, Bittujee offers to drop her, she says she will go. RK drops driver and Bittujee in middle and drives home. Padmini asks Madhu, how she fell, and later tells her that she should stop working. Madhu rues that she you can't take out RK from every corner of the world. I need to face.

22nd Feb

Radha is elated to know about RK and Madhu. RK comes home and tries to eat but again Madhu's memories haunt him. Dipali comes in RK's room and both flirt with each other. RK tells her that he will call her when needed. RK sees limping Madhu and the heroine apologizes for the dryer. RK shoots with heroine while RK-Madhu stare at each other. The heroine goes and RK says that Madhu will be his duplicate as she incurred the loss.

23rd Feb

Madhu walks uncomfortably with the backless gown. RK yells at unit as there is no continuity and he himself starts to remove the stoll that Madhu had taken. Madhu is trembling in fear and agony, and tears fall on RK's hand, he shouts pack up. She cries in the make up room and RK hears that.Bittujee cuts power supply and RK runs to help Madhu  Madhu tries to free when accidentally her kurta tears. She slaps RK and asks how will now take revenge?

Madhu comes on the set and doesn't know that where she's employed is actually RK's set RK's shooting for a romantic sequence valentines shooting ,Madhu is near girls are flowing white stoles and RK is walking in the middle madhu's back is towards RK and as she turns she bumped into RK and the stole falls on them,they share an eyelock.

RK asks madhu to give him a head massage,madhu hesitantly begin RK's massage and they both had flashbacks of champi scene,RK says stop as madhu started to leave he stops her and says not don't yet and begin to unbutton his shirt Madhu feels uneasy and RK taunts her,angry madhu leaves and slipsfrom the vanity van and screams and hearing that RK rushes to her,RK caresses her feet and there's an eyelock,RK asks if it hurts?Madhu release her feet from his hands and tells him to leave it,she gets up with difficulty and RK tries to help but she just begin to walk with a limp,RK carries her up and shouts for a chair madhu protests but RK ignores and make her sit on a chair and tells her that its only his right to hurt her and to defeat her and no other pain except for the pain he has given should bother her.

Madhu comes wearing the sky blue gown with a stole to cover her back and hands,RK says cant continue with that stole and it has to be removed he begins to uncover madhu,and madhu looks down and cries and her tear falls on RK's hand,RK notices and than orders to pack up and covers madhu again and leaves.Madhu is leaving when Bittu ji on purpose switched off the lights and its dark everywhere RK says madhu and rushes to her room but doesn't find her Madhu gets scared RK comes and Madhu is panicked she struggles and RK shouts relax and turn on his lighter and says to her that its ok now he tries to hold her arm but madhu jerks his hand she blows off the lighter and is leaving but RK struggles with her to stop her and tells her that she will hurt herself in the dark,Madhu almost shouts on him saying that if she gets hurt so what? he has no right to care about her,RK looks somewhat guilty.

1. Madhu: Mera haath toote, pair toote, dil toote to isse tumhe kya farak padta hai

OMG this dialogue went straight in my heart and pinched me. 👏😳There were so many things which Madhu just said in one line. 😛

In the studio only first time she broke her hand and we all saw how RK was concerned for her😳 and when she broke her feet that was in the studio too and we saw RK lifting Madhu and taking care of her. He applied medicine both the times But Dil toote??😲 There is no medicine for that.😭 More then her hand, her feet she wanted to ask him question about breaking his heart.😭😛 The heart which had belonged to him only(And we all know it still belongs to him only😉😆) As soon as Madhu said this RK looks down, he was not able to look into her eyes after this.😕

2. Radha ji: Kaisa rishta hai in dono ke beech? Woh usse chot pahunchata hai aur phir khud he usse dard hone se rok bhi leta hai. Aur woh usse chot pahunchane bhi deti hai, aur phir apne aap ko sambhal bhi leti hai

What a Dialogue came again from Radha ji.⭐️ She understands both RK and Madhu very well. 👏 Yes RK said it also that only he has right to say something to MAdhu and no one can interfere in that. Only he can hurt Madhu coz he knows that soon he will be the one who will wife Madhu's tear.👏

'RK aka Right Kameena' 

^^ is there anything this MAN ..says..that isnt a punchline? 😕 😆 Mindblowing..that attitude of his..and killer those lines are of his..! 👏 Truly awesome.. that moment..when  RK told the director that Madhu will be the duplicate.. to compensate for her mistake..n the director had only praise for him! RK in his true kameena style declared..he was always RIGHT! 😎

Ugghh 🤢  god..this woman..can never learn a thing..!! Heights of shamelessness and desperation..as Dips was back to her.. touch me touch me ways...seeing RK in his room...alone n available..! Stupid n disgusting indeed..! 😡

It baad to be RK this week he has wore really good clothes but the best outfit had to him in grey blazer ... He was looking great in it 

ok...so these CV's are really starting to piss me off...i mean...just soocho...they keep churning out amazing scene after amazing scene...how am i supposed to pick just ONE scene of the week?  HOW!? 😡...i mean...completely unfair!!! this week we had amazing scene one after another...started off with a bang when RishBala come face to face for the first time since IT all went down 😳...RK's continuous taunts and insults...🤬...Paddo and Radha face off for mother of the year 😆...and hello...how can i not mention all those scenes of RK's pyaar ya feelings...joh bhi ho...saab umad ke bahar aa raha tha...be it when she tripped and he called out her name...or when she fell and he lifted her up...ek ke baad ek...he was doing everything against his "better" judgement 😛😛...and we must have gotten at least a handful of song sequences of RishBala thinking about each other...😉...and Saturdays episode...HELLO!! how freaking amazing was that...DD and VD did fabulous!! the scene when her tears fall...then the crying in the vanity's...him running to her in the dark...all of it...amazing...☺️ ...but but but...that is not the Nailed it Scene of the week...that honor belongs to the RishBala scene in his vanity when the sherni comes to life in Madhu...😃😃...i mean...kya dialogues mari Madhu ne...wah wah...wah wah 👏👏👏...she kept poking at RK being a superstar and her being a mamuli si chawlwali...yet she still had the power to effect him...damn right she does!!! i absolutely loved it...LOVED it...when he called security and she said he was like a kid calling its mother!!! 🤣...awesome!!! she aint no leaf...she's a cactus...kind of a weird line...but totally fit...totally...especially the part when she said he could bleed...and if he did...it would be her blood!!! 👍🏼...my favorite line in it all..."Love at first sight...and hate in last fight!" *woot woot* ...Madhu ne toh RK ko aapni chappal ke neeche rhond diya!!! ...he had it coming...he so had it coming!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️...im loving this aag ka darya between the two of them...i dont know how or when the patch up will happen...but for now...im enjoying the show...im in no rush to get them back together...not yet any way 😉😉...because the look on RK's face when Madhu said "...yeh tum jaante ho aur main bhi ke kiske vaada mein zyada vazan hai"...😲 i was like OOOHHH BURN!!! ⭐️...i can totally sit back and enjoy a few more scenes like this one!! hats off to DD and VD for a job well done..and CV's as well!!! 👏

We have to stars for the week this week,both our RishaBala,Madhu for rising from the ashes and for facing RK with courage and telling him she's a cactus and if he will mess up with her he will only end up in bleeding himself and the blood will be hers.Love At First Sight and Hate till last fight.

RK for going to any limit to get rid of Madhu but finds himself getting even more closer to madhu every time he tries to hurt her,he gets worried for her too,when its dark he knew madhu is afraid of dark and finds her and tells her to relax,when she slipped from his vanity van he caresses her feet.

This week too worst character would be superstar Risabh Kundra continued by last week for his sheer attempts of insulting Madhubala. Ever since RK has parted way with Madhu more than her it's him who's having a tough time controlling his feelings. while he wants Madhu away from him and he is taking every opportunity to humiliate Madhu so that she gives up the job from his filmset and leaves. on the other hand, his each and every attempt of hurting Madhu is hurting him as well. While he makes Madhu cry, her tears are torturing him as well. He is guilty, tormented inside, annoyed with himself for his weak heart towards Madhu and self destruction continues. and all audience can do is wonder what exactly is going inside RK's mind. Every moment spent with Madhu, their sweet moments of love is haunting RK's mind and heart every second but his RK is repenting for his action is known by only God and RK himself.

No fashion disasters this week.

Hello shello everyone !! 😆

I've got really juicy news from one of my many sources ! 😉

Aap sab log yeh sunkar hairan ho jayenge ! 😉

Aur Aaj Ka Taaza Khabar hai ki RK aur Madhu Ek saath hai !!😲😲

Samjhe nahin ?😛

RK aur Madhu ek saath hai ka matlab yeh hai ki woh donon ek natak kar rahe hain !! 😲😲

Yeh jhagadna or dhoka wala dialgues sach hi nahin hai ! 😲

Par aap log yeh soch rahe honge ki kyun RK ne Madhu ko keh diya ki woh sirf badla lene ke liye Madhu se natak kiya etc etc ?

Aur iska wajah ye hai ki Rk aur Madhu dips ko "April Fool"banana chahte hain 🤣

Isliye woh donon pretend fight kar rahe hain taaki Dips ko yeh lage ki woh lad rahe hain ! 

Aur yeh fayda uthakar,Rishbala ne Dips ka asli chehra sab ke saamne lena chahthe hain aur phir use bahar phenkne ki saazish kar rahe hain 🤣 

Kaisa laga Shock ??😈 Rishbala ki tho soch hi bahut Hi5 hai ! 😎 Haina ?😆

Aur taaza taaza khabar sunne ke liye,Agle Hafte same time same place!😉

Asta La Vista ! 😉

Well from romantic scenes of the week at one point.😳 .we are into . .DRAMATIC and INTENSE scenes.😲. off late! So pesh-e-khidmat the scenes that made it to the cut..!

>> Oh lal dupatte wali..tera naam to bata..

^^ Oye hoye.. hubby wifey ..ek van mein band ho..aur dupatta atak jaye 😉 Aww such a  cute moment of Rishbala.. as both try to remove the dupatta. .only their eyes and hearts..wanting something else altogether! 😳

>> Hum the dewane..tere dewane

^^ Unforgettable .. outstandingly amazing moment..as Madhu looked an image of pain..strife..agony as she felt humiliated n yet.. unable to get a grip on the situation or herself or her heart..that unabashedly still croons 'Hum the dewane. RK ke dewane'😭

>> Main yahan ..tu wahan..

^^ 😲 god.. heart breaking.. indeed.. as RK first hurt Madhu n made her breakdown..and later hearing her cry..couldnt bear her pain..! 😭 He tried reaching out to her through the mirror. .but alas.. couldn reach her for real!

Freedom is all I seek by luvera

your gift

The Fault in Our Stars by iiDona

your gift

'Sweet' Dreams by simikr

your gift

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRe6oGaYhxk[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3357954?pn=8

by gudgirl13

your gift 

by AreYaar

&

by -Dimple-

your gift

by M.Hurr 

your gift

ANIMATED

by -Vanshikaa-

your gift 

NON - ANIMATED

by --Shivu--

your gift 

Well done Madhubala Malik!

By: 
_innocent_

View: 4535
Replies: 175

Superstar RK Of The Week: Sanna14 & --Shivu--

Your Gift: 

Glycerine Of The Week: ..tanya..

Your Gift:

RishBalian/DVDian Of The Week: leelaa9

Your Gift:

Chatterbox Of the Week: memad

Your Gift:

Heroine Of The Week: M.Hurr

Your Gift:

rocking edition,we are going great
so happy,congrats to all the winners🥳🥳🥳
Awesome NT once again..!!
congrats to all the winners..!!🥳

Another lovely edition !! 😳 Congrats to all the winners 🤗
Wuhoo! I always luv ur presentation Aanchu🤗
Congratulations for the MASSIVE 35th EDITION
Congratulations to Dimple, Mallu, Vanshii and myself🤣 for winning creations over.
Congrats to Sanna, Tanya, Manesha di and all other winners🤗

The sections are FAB! Especially the chugli and kodak moments! The dialogue and punchline are FAB! Lovely lovely sections!
Keep rocking🤗
Originally posted by --Shivu--

Wuhoo! I always luv ur presentation Aanchu🤗
Congratulations for the MASSIVE 35th EDITION
Congratulations to Dimple, Mallu, Vanshii and myself🤣 for winning creations over.
Congrats to Sanna, Tanya, Manesha di and all other winners🤗

The sections are FAB! Especially the chugli and kodak moments! The dialogue and punchline are FAB! Lovely lovely sections!
Keep rocking🤗
Shivu 🤗 Congo on winning creations 🤗 Wow u liked the Chugli Rumour section ?😆 I thought it was crap 🤣 I thought and thought and only that came up ! 😆