Fan Fiction in the Spotlight #3! - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Congratulations shradhaa 👏
Congratulations. You really deserve this.
Congratulations Shraddha... Good Work

Hello,  

Firstly a huge Thank You for this Honour and Appreciation to the DT members. This is something way beyond my expectation or imagination. My simple story getting such a recognition is something I never even dreamt of.

Also on doing some research I found out that -Alina. Recommended my story for being the FF in the Spotlight section so thanks a lot dear.

When/How did you come up with the concept for this story? 

Arnav and Khushi completely deserve the credit to not just this but all of my stories. It's thanks to them that I am a FF writer today. Before that I was just happy being a reader. So those days there was a lot of debate going on in the forum over Arnav and Khushi's age. Some said Khushi was 18 and Arnav 24. Some said she was 22 and he 27 and so on. And then it just clicked that how would it be if they had an age gap, something that could be a matter of concern. Also I wanted to write something which was sweet and not much of misunderstandings or drama. Something that I as a writer and everyone else as readers could connect with. So this particular concept started taking shape in my mind and the rest is what everyone knows.

What was your first story on IF?

My First Story on IF was Can You Forget The Past... Which is a Arnav/Khushi story too and is completed recently.

What about writing do you like most?

Writing relaxes me like nothing else, makes me forget my stress and surroundings and takes me to a completely different world where things happen as I want them to happen. After a stressful day at work it is the perfect sanctuary.

What's one thing you dislike about writing on IF?

Ah! It's kind of annoying when some exciting idea about the upcoming chapter pops up in my mind while I'm at work and then it makes me completely restless until I have typed it down. So work gets affected.

If there was something the DT could do to make the lives of writers easier, what would it be? 

I personally have not faced many problems so far but just as we have grades for members if we had separate grade for Writers with some extra rights then tasks like editing, monitoring the thread and sending PMs would be much easier. Yes if we could please increase the no. of people we can send PMs to from 20 to something larger it would be helpful to writers. Also if the NOCOPY feature worked for all the pages on the thread it would be fantastic. Also it doesn't work on certain devices at all. If something could be done to improve it, then plagiarism would be much reduced.

Who is your favourite writer on IF? Favourite story?

Now that is a tough one. There are so many talented writers over here. But I love works by Appy, Angelteen, karmachameleon, Samiya...

My favourite story. Well there are lots but I get really impatient to read Angelteen's 'I Love You Like I Hate You' It makes me blush and giggle like a school girl.

Is there another story you might be writing soon? If so, do you have something to say about it?

Currently I have My Prince Charming and The Imperfect Husband in my plate. And I have no intentions of starting a new story until at least one of them ends. My work takes up most of my time and I hardly update once a week these days, so starting a new story would be crazy. But yes if something new comes up and I cannot hold it back then surely I'll post it.

Do you have a message for your readers or IF members in general?

I have the best readers. The love that they shower on me is overwhelming. Crossing 800 Likes and over 60 Pages of comments consistently is no small deal and I am grateful to each one of them for taking out the time to read my work. And I am thankful for the honest feedback they have been giving me time and again, helping me to evolve and reach this stage that my work is being appreciated so much.

I know I'm being lousy these days in updating. But I am trying to work it out and will do my best to give faster updates. But thank you all for being there for me and understanding my situation. I love you all just like you all love me and without your love I as a writer am nothing. So thanks a lot for giving me this new identity. The effort that you put in to give a like or even a word of appreciation or feedback means a lot to me and puts up a smile on my face.

Thanks a lot for all the love and support.

Shradds

Edited by shraddska - 11 years ago
Originally posted by shraddska

Res

waiting for u to un-res dii! 😳
WOOOHOOO a truely deserving!

Congrates shraddhs...

Who is your favourite writer on IF? Favourite story?

Now that is a tough one. There are so many talented writers over here. But I love works by Appy, Angelteen, karmachameleon, Samiya...

My favourite story. Well there are lots but I get really impatient to read Angelteen's 'I Love You Like I Hate You' It makes me blush and giggle like a school girl.

😲 really? i am flattered. 

☺️ thanks sweetheart and i too love your writing...

Also on doing some research I found out that -Alina. Recommended my story for being the FF in the Spotlight section so thanks a lot dear.

Really? 😲 How did u came to know? I suggested as anonymous! 😆😳

SHRADDS

I'm glad to be one of your reader
Edited by fleurs - 11 years ago
Congratulations Shradds !! 🥳

You truly deserve it !!! You are an awesome writer and MPC just rocks !!!