The Serial

Karan Kundra's Entering Bollywood - DISCUSS HERE

Crisu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Neil's loss is Karan's gain

After Sushant Singh Rajput, it's small-screen actor Karan Kundra's turn to enter Bollywood. Karan's signed a film to be made by Shailesh Singh, one of the producers of Tanu Weds Manu.

Incidentally, Karan's role was initially offered toNeil Nitin Mukesh. Says Shailesh, "Karan will play a rockstar, one of the two male leads in the film. Though Neil was keen on the role, he had date issues. He is available only in June. Since I couldn't wait that long, I decided to go ahead. I haven't seen a single episode of Karan's shows, but I have seen his pictures and have met him a couple of times." 

The actor will soon bid adieu to television by quitting his show The Serial to commence the shoot of his Bollywood debut. 

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Neils-loss-is-Karans-gain/articleshow/18643834.cms

All Discussion on Karan Kundra Entering Bollywood to be discussed in this thread only, all subsequent threads will either be closed or merged
Edited by Illyria - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Oh no...so he's leaving The Serial for Bollywood! Well all the best to him!
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
omg!..omg!. so happy!!.:D all the best to karan!..:D
Flora3333 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Guys see this...
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152224222601808&set=a.251040071807.175670.243367426807&type=1&theater

The last part says:
"The actor will soon bid adieu to Television by quitting his show The Serial to commence the shoot of his Bollywood debut."

Any opinions on this?? Why do I feel sad? 😭 Edited by Flora3333 - 11 years ago
shibz thumbnail
wasnt the serial going to end anyways? whatever.. Karan had agreed to a 56 epis only initially so he isnt really quitting but his time is over..

Wich him All the best with his new venture..

tfs :)
shibz thumbnail
Hey..dun feel sad ya...be happy for him...It's his first step to Bollywood...Good luck to him..
As for the serial..u never know the show may b coming to an end anyways..wasnt it planned for a few epis of 56 epis only? Plus he hasnt said he is quitting the serial..he just said he will be seen less now..
Flora3333 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shibz

Hey..dun feel sad ya...be happy for him...It's his first step to Bollywood...Good luck to him..
As for the serial..u never know the show may b coming to an end anyways..wasnt it planned for a few epis of 56 epis only? Plus he hasnt said he is quitting the serial..he just said he will be seen less now..

Yeah it's true that I'm really really REALLY happy for him... ⭐️
I was just feeling sad that I won't see his acting on screen on a regular basis.. 😕
shibz thumbnail
i understand but honestly i rather see him on the big screen than seeing him on a show like 'the serial' where he's got nothing new to do everyday.. I'd wanted to see him in a new romantic series though but seeing him in Bolly has also been our dream along with his :)
Flora3333 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shibz

i understand but honestly i rather see him on the big screen than seeing him on a show like 'the serial' where he's got nothing new to do everyday.. I'd wanted to see him in a new romantic series though but seeing him in Bolly has also been our dream along with his :)

That's true!! 😃
I got emotional for a while.. 😳
-ARSHI- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: KS_Shreya

Oh no...so he's leaving The Serial for Bollywood! Well all the best to him!

noo yaa he wont leave it