Pankaj Kapur Was Scary While Shoots, says Imran Kh

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Imran Khan, who made his debut in Bollywood few years back with the movie Jane Tu Ya Jane Na is going with good time and is doing good movies with good directors and very good co-stars. His upcoming movie Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola will release today which will be interesting to watch. While shooting for the movie Imran khan said tat he was very nervous working with Pankaj Kapur.

"Pankaj-ji is a fantastic actor, but working with him is very scary," Imran said here Saturday during a promotional event for his film.

"As soon as the director says 'action', he explodes as a bomb and the actor who is standing in front of him has to be ready to take whatever he is going to do, because if you are not ready, then the whole scene may get spoilt. So, you have to be alert and have to be on your toes. It is scary," he added.

"I am not romantic at all. I can't do this – buying gifts, giving roses and all that. I feel that if you are serious about a relationship, it is more than just that and all these things (gifting) is just for showing off," said Imran.

Lets see what will be the review for the movie starring Imran Khan, Anushka Sharma and Pankaj Kapur by Vishal Bhardwaj.