FF - RaYa - Second Chance overview on pg 149 - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
hello everybody, am again here and this time am here with my second write up, this has tentatively come up as FF, so I hope u people like this as much as u all liked my first venture.

RaYa - Second Chance

Zindagi me har kisiko dusra mauka nahin milta, khush kismat hote hain woh jise yeh milta hain. Kehte hain ki rishton me agar gaant par jaye toh woh ulaajh jaate hain par main manti hoon ki agar rishton me gaant na pare toh woh kambyaab nahi hoti hain, yeh ek aisi dor hain jo kachhe dhaage se bani hain, kheench ne se tut jati hain isi liye agar gaant par jaye toh mazboot ho jati hain………relationships are very strange thing, kabhi dilon ko jodti hain toh kabhi tod bhi deti hain, kabhi muskurahaat banke hoton pe chaa jati hain toh kabhi dard ban ke aansoo se chalak jati hain, par phir bhi insaan rishta nahi chhorta kyun ki hum insaan akele nahi reh pate, hume sahare ki zaarorat parti hain aur woh sahara hume rishton me milti hain, chahe maa ho yah papa, frndz ho ya lovers, biwi ho yah aulad, har rishton me hum hamesha sahara dhoondte hain, meri iss kahaani me bhi rishta plays important role, yeh rishta hi toh hain jo Ram aur Priya ko kareeb laye, yeh rishta hi toh hain jo inn dono ko matlab sikhaya apne 'rishton' ka, sounds complicated!

Jab do log milte hain pehle frndshp hoti hain phir pyaar hota hain aur phir shaadi hoti hain, lekin humare RaYa kuch alag hain, alag hain isiliye to khaas hain aur tabhi toh dil ke itne paas hain, anyways main phir se apna dialoguebaazi chalu kar di, haan toh main keh rahi thi ke yeh story RaYa ki hain toh zaahir si baat hain khaas to hogi hi aur jab baat khaas rishton ki  hain toh aap sab I think samajh hi gaye honge main PYAAR ki baat kar rahi hoon, toh ab dekhna hain ki inn dono ko apne pyaar aur apne rishten ko kaise sambhalte hain.

Kapoor Industry Office 

Time : 6:30 PM

Ram was in his cabin reading a file, he was so engrossed in that can't even hear the knock on the door.

Vikram was standing on the door and this time he raised his voice a little bit and said, Ram let's go, we are already late.

Ram who was in his deep thought startled to hear Vikram's voice and get up from his chair and said are tune mujhe pehle kyun nahin yaad dilaya, ab toh band bajegi meri, chhoti chhoregi nahi mujhe, sunn, pehle ghar chalte hain phir jayenge, saying this both of them started to walk down the corridor and came to the parking lot.

Vikram – tu ek kaam kar tu ghar jaa, main bhi ghar jata hoon, Neha ko pick kar ke, fresh hoke tere ghar ata hoon.

Ram – tu ek kaam kar tu direct pohoonch jaa wahan par, address toh tu janta hain. We will be there by that time.

Ram Kapoor, head honcho of Kapoor Industries, the eldest of three siblings, sabse ladla apni dadi ka, is in his late 30's, khaane ka shaukeen, business is in his blood, being the eldest he has some responsibilities towards his siblings, lost his father at young age and took over the business after him, he is the most sorted out person, being a businessman can read people's mind, may be that's why he is the leading businessman of India and rank 5th in the International Market. An eligible bachelor in own way but he thinks he has missed the bus, media shy person doesn't want to expose himself, basically a family man, Vikram who happens to be colleague is the best friend of him, actually Vikram, Neha and Ram were college buddies and Ram consider them as his extended family. According to the world he is considered as diplomatic and tough nut to crack type of person but for his family he is the most dependable person, though don't socialize much but loves to spend time with family and friends and on internet. Very few know that he writes articles on internet using pseudonym and all his articles are well appreciated.

guys I don't know whether u all will like this or not, if u people don't like this please let me know, don't hesitate, its my request then I will not proceed further and if u all like it then do comment and hit the 'LIKE' button, any kind of comments, suggestions, criticism are most welcome.

INDEX

Part 1 - page 1
Part 2 - page 2
Part 3 - page 3
Part 4 - page 5
Part 5 - page 8
Part 6 - page 12
Part 7 - page 16
Part 8 - page 19
Part 9 - page 24
Part 10 - page 27
Part 11 - page 30
Part 12 - page 34
Part 13 - page 38
Part 14 - page 42
Part 15 - page 45
Part 16 - page 50
Part 17 - page 54
Part 18 - page 58
Part 19 - page 63
Part 20 - page 66
Part 21 - page 70
Part 22 - page 76
part 23 - page 84
part 24 - page 90
part 25 - page 98
part 26 - page 106
part 27 - page 114
part 28 - page 126
part 29 - page 140

Thread 2

Edited by jineejiggs - 10 years ago
wow dear its really good.. Plz cont soon
👍🏼Character sketch hi Diya  hai.Kahani shuru ho jaye!
very good start
continueee asap
want more want more
nice start... continue it sooon
Nice start 😊
waiting for an update...
plz continue soon
How can one dnt like this kind of superb ff... U should continue it, its just awesome...
like it continue soon
most important PM next time
recap

...very few know that he writes articles on internet
using pseudo name and all his articles are well appreciated.

Today is a big day for him as he is going to talk to Karthick's parents regarding his and Natasha's marriage. Natasha Kapoor an architect by profession is the youngest of three siblings. Ram was wondering kitni jaldi waqt guzar gaya, mano kal kit oh baat thi jab Nuts ne apna first best student ki trophy jeeti thi, sabse pehle aake mujhe hug karte hue boli ke bhai yeh lijiye yeh aapke liye, maine kar dikhaya, mujhe aap jaisa banna hain and today I took my first step for that, her words brought tears in my eyes, jab babuji guzar gaye tab woh ek bachhi thi, usko aur Rishabh ko kabhi bhi maine apne bachhon se kam nahi socha, aur aaj woh itni bari ho gayi hain ke uska rishta pakka karne jaa raha hoon main, kitni ajeeb baat hain, betiyaan itni bari kyun ho jati hain!, Ram gets emotional aur yeh sab sochte sochte he comes to Kapoor Mansion. Everyone was waiting for him, Krishna Kapoor, mother of Ram said, arre itna waqt kyun laga diya, beti ka rishta pakka karne jaa rahe hain, yeh kya baat huin Ram? Ram by looking at his mother's face get to know that she is not going to spare him for this. There is a strange thing in Ram's life, whoever he loves whole heartedly in his
life all happens to be woman, pehle Dadi, phir Ma, phir chhoti (Nuts) and his best frnd Neha. Babuji ke guzar jaane ke baad Ma agar support system nahi banti toh shayad aaj kuch nahi bachhta, ma is the pillar of strength for me. Lala Amarnath Kapoor died due to heart failure, at that time Ram just completed his business degree from London and joined his father's business but it was running in loss as Lalaji wasn't keeping well so during that time Krishnaji used to help Lalaji with his office chores and that is how she get to know that business wasn't running good. Ram wanted to spend some more time in London to gain some experience in International market but Krishnaji make him aware of the situation and he came back, that time Rishabh was just in his college and Natasha was in school. Within a year after coming back to India Lalaji died and all responsibilities came on Ram's shoulder, it was during that time Krishnaji took the situation in control and Ram got Vikram's support, Krishnaji always look upto Vikram as her another son, she became the pillar of strength and with their support Ram took Kapoor Industry to that height where it stands today, 20 saal ki dosti me kabhi bhi business ko lekar ann bann nahi hua inn dono doston ke beech, differences of opinion hamesha hue hain par that didn't affect their frndshp.

Krishna - rishte ki baat karne jaa rahe hain toh waqt ka bhi khayal rakhna chahiye, ab
chalo.

Sharma House

7:30 PM

Baith jao Ma, woh log aate hi honge, kitna traffic hota hain iss rush hour me aapko
toh pata hain, shayad jam me fass gaye honge, don't worry.

Sudhir ' Shipra baith jao, aise ups and downs karogi toh tumhara dard aur bar jayega.

Shipra ' sab theek hoga na Sudhir? Priya, beta tera abhi tak hua nahi kya, woh log aa
jayenge, abhi tak tu ready bhi nahi huin hain, jaa jaldi se

Priya ' bas ho gaya aur ma woh log mujhe nahin aapki bte ko dekhne aa rahe hain, aur
kya problem hain mere iss dress me?

Shipra  - main koi beh''..

The door bell rang, Sudhir Sharma opened it.

Krishnaji along with Ram, Rishabh, Vikram and Neha, and with all of them head of Kapoor
khandaan Dadi entered the house. Sudhirji greeted everybody and touched the feet of Dadi. In the mean time Shipraji also came and greeted everyone and took blessing from Dadi.

Sudhir Sharma, a retired Bank Manager brought up his three children with values and morals. He is not rich as Kapoors but he has that dharohaar which he imparted on his children that is why today he is a happy man, he think his family is complete. He actually represents the middle class family of India, rich in morals and values. He has two daughters and one son, elder being Priya who is an associate professor in a reputed college of the city, second, Karthik who is a chartered accountant in a private firm and youngest being Ayesha who is
pursuing her management degree. Shipra Sharma is the dotting wife of Sudhirji who runs a handicraft boutique.

Karthik and Natasha met for the first time in a party, it wasn't love at first sight for them, it was an office party and they weren't in the mood to hang up. Later after few days Karthik visited Natasha's office for some official work as her firm is one of the client of him, and that's how they started.

After they settle down it was the time to official introduction and Krishnaji did this honour, though everyone know Ram Kapoor but still having seen him in front of the eyes was a big thing specially for Ayesha as she look up to him as her idol, her happiness was boundless, but amidst this Prita was missing as she was in the kitchen with her last round of pakora. When everyone was chatting and greeting each other she entered the drawing room with the tray in her hand, keeping that on table she touched the feet of dadi and then Krishnaji.

Sudhir ' jee yeh meri bari beti, Priya.

Krishnaji who was looking at her adoringly asked her beta kya karti ho tum?

Priya ' jee am an associate professor .

Now time for dadi to ask as she liked her a lot, she asked padane ke ilava aur kya pasand hain tujhe?

This time Shipraji answered kitabe, isse parna pasand hain aur khana banana, kuch na
kuch hamesha banati rehti hain.

By this time both Krishnaji and dadi loved her and also fall for her. She is simple yet very elegant. Priya was wearing light blue churidaar kurta but in that she was looking really beautiful.

Ram who was sitting next to Vikram and watching this somehow couldnot understand why ma and dadi is so excited about her, she seems a pretty normal girl to him.

Ram after sometime said in a low voice to Vikram yaar ma aur dadi ko ho kya gaya hain, yeh log ladki dekhne aye hain yah ladka dekhne.

Vikram ' tera problem kya hain Ram? Achhi toh hain who, aur waise bhi Karthik ko dekh
ke toh achha hi lag raha hain.

Shipraji ' Priya beta zara chai le aa saying this she and Priya went to the kitchen and Ram got his chance to talk to Karthik.

It seemed two families gel well and Ram looked pleased after having chat with Karthik, in the mean time Priya and Shipraji came out with tea and snacks and sweets. While serving Priya unknowingly touched the hands of Ram and both had an eye lock there, both looked embarrassed. Ram being foodie gorged on the pakora which happens to be his favourite. He was savoring every bite of it and in casual way asked from where did they order this? Hearing this Shipraji said Priya made all these and offered him for second helping. Ram who was in his pakora world hearing Priya's name looked at her and saw she is standing there with a smile on her face. Ram felt a calmness in her smile. Ek ajeeb sa sukoon tha uski aakhon me. For him this was very ajeeb par yeh hua. Vikram who was watching Ram for quite sometime whispered something in Neha's ear and she giggled. Neha, on the other hand was constantly chit chatting with Ayesha and Sudhirji, she liked Priya and wanted to chat with her, so when Priya move to the kitchen for third time she said in her own way can she come and help her,
Priya couldn't say no to her coz she sounds so friendly, ek ajeeb sa apnapan tha uske bolne me, so both went to kitchen and they shared some moment.

In the meantime Panditji came up and all were anxious to know the marriage date, aaj kal ki shaadiya muhurt dekh ke nahi balki, ladka ladki ki waqt ki sahuliyaat dekh ke tay karna padta hain, dono jo thehre naukri karnewale, toh Panditji ne teen mahine baad ka muhrat nikala, jo sabko theek laga and date is fixed.

Krishnaji ' Panditji kya ek hi mandap me do shaadiyan ho sakti hain?

Pandit ' jee ho sakti hain

please comment dear, comment and criticism all are welcome, and if u all like it then do press the 'LIKE' button

Edited by jineejiggs - 10 years ago