Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anuraya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
nyc update..gud going keep it up..thankx for PM cntinue soon..!!!
peeyara thumbnail
ah vik fainted..my guess was wrong😭...has any1 guesssed it r8?
..neelanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome updates...
loved it...❀️
πŸ˜† what happened to Vikram...πŸ˜†
nicely written..πŸ‘
Thanks for PM..
Raya_some thumbnail
ohh toh vikram fainted ... thank god kuch suspense toh clear hua neha element was awesome and her dialog were just hilarious... and scene with vikram at the last ... neha is so much fun in this part ... ab continue very very very soon
SharmiRayaBasu thumbnail
Pregnency track jst very cuteee..amazing bt suddenly 3 year leap?
SharmiRayaBasu thumbnail
Hehehehe neha thinks vikram's affair with ram..roflzzz...anyway precap is ahem ahem:-* update soon pleee.
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hiii shams...So sweet of you sending your ff link to me...Thank you soo much fr that .

Coming to the ff this was a different story ...Ram is business man and tries to molest Priya.
Priya bahu of the sharmas hmm intresting but widow ...sad to hear that but happy to hear that you are pinning to Ram without delay ...
Asusaul i hate niharika,sid ,ayesha so lets not discuss aobout them..
But you had given good importance shipra jii ..she is soo good with priya ..I hate nani ji for scolding priya .. and nuts and karthik asusaul good pair...

Soo Ram molested Priya [first kiss without her consent awww]
Than he blackmailed her to marry him showing some stupid photos ..and our priya believd it ..
Hmm soo atlast he married priya and same night he had romance with her ,,
aww my queen cried thinking all that ... i thought after this he will show to the world noo you made her they used to meet in their office ..he specially plannedit ..thats good ..and than sidkonda marrige ,after tat he repleced her ...she slowly accepted him as him...

And but still he is hiding sumthing from her ...hmm she was pregenant and direct 3 years leap and and twins awww thats sooo good ...neha vikram part is hilarious .. will move on to second thread ...
Thank you soo  much shams ..Awesomely written ,...first lil bit confusing but later on clouds clered ...all over a different concept different story .. moving to next ..

shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: luvsakshi

Hiii shams...So sweet of you sending your ff link to me...Thank you soo much fr that .

Coming to the ff this was a different story ...Ram is business man and tries to molest Priya.
Priya bahu of the sharmas hmm intresting but widow ...sad to hear that but happy to hear that you are pinning to Ram without delay ...
Asusaul i hate niharika,sid ,ayesha so lets not discuss aobout them..
But you had given good importance shipra jii ..she is soo good with priya ..I hate nani ji for scolding priya .. and nuts and karthik asusaul good pair...

Soo Ram molested Priya [first kiss without her consent awww]
Than he blackmailed her to marry him showing some stupid photos ..and our priya believd it ..
Hmm soo atlast he married priya and same night he had romance with her ,,
aww my queen cried thinking all that ... i thought after this he will show to the world noo you made her they used to meet in their office ..he specially plannedit ..thats good ..and than sidkonda marrige ,after tat he repleced her ...she slowly accepted him as him...

And but still he is hiding sumthing from her ...hmm she was pregenant and direct 3 years leap and and twins awww thats sooo good ...neha vikram part is hilarious .. will move on to second thread ...
Thank you soo  much shams ..Awesomely written ,...first lil bit confusing but later on clouds clered ...all over a different concept different story .. moving to next ..

an hugeee thanks 😳 for your comments  thanks for reading it 😊
shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for all the comment given here😊