Krutika Desai's bold "bald" act-Rival Site

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

The very talented Krutika Desai is here to set a benchmark.

The gorgeous looking actress who is currently seen in Zee TV's Phir Subha Hogiwent bald for her upcoming role in Colors' Uttaran (Filmfarm Productions).

As per a reliable source she will be seen as Aakash Chatterjee aka Vishnu's (Mrunal Jain) mother Ekadish, who went bald after her husband Avinash was killed by Ichcha (Tina Dutta).

She will be seen as a very bitter lady who has been waiting to take revenge on Ichcha for 18 years.

When contacted Krutika she confirmed the same and said, "She is a lady who had to go bald after her husband's death. Pintoo (Guha - Producer) suggested prosthetic instead of going bald in real but then I felt the character wouldn't be that convincing. So I decided to go bald."

The actress has already shot for her first sequence.

"Yes, the barber comes and cuts my hair in that scene but later my hairstylist shaved my hair for me. I am wondering how I will look on-screen," says a curious Krutika.

Since, the actress is also shooting for Phir Subha Hogi we asked what she is planning to do there and she promptly replied, "I will wear a wig. This is the role that one would not get on TV. Plus when you're young you can't really experiment that much so, I am glad that I am getting to do it. "

Her entry will be aired on 27 February 2013 in an one hour special episode.

it's getting even more crappy daya by day yuck🤢
omg she thinks that the role is hatke n seems to be on cloud nine to play a role. lol🤣
all the best to her anyways.😆
Already Akash s irritating character then surbhi too joined nw again another one.. nt at all interested in her entry..
oops..again a negative irritatimg character ðŸ˜¡
i think it migth be intersting...😕
Shris it will be interesting track for Akash n co team 😡 😡
They wil torture Meethi like anythin suppose if marriage happens.. 😭
Here our veecha wil also be suffered 😭 😭 just nw veecha reunion happened again sufferings in their family.. feeling very very sad for veecha 😭 😭 😭Edited by behappyever - 11 years ago