Shital Shah as Aayesha Kapoor- forum32 article

Posted: 11 years ago

Shital Shah as Aayesha Kapoor in Arjun – Har Yug Mein Aayega Ek

by 2 Forum 32 on February 20, 2013 in ARJUN

Shital Shah as Aayesha Kapoor

The new recruit Aayesha Kapoor (Shital Shah) in ETF Team is not having an easy time. The two friends Chhotu (Ketan Karande) and Shreekant Sen aka Shree (Siddharth Sen), don't like her . For what reason? Actually no reason. Somewhere they still miss Riya (Sana Khan) who died an untimely death. The less we talk about what Arjun Suryakant Rawte (Shaleen Malhotra) thinks of Aayesha is better. He is a loner and for him to let anyone in is very difficult, even as a friend. He has distanced himself from his old buddy ACP Sameer Rathore (Behzaad Khan). But Aayesha has been curious about Arjun. She has asked many a questions to ACP Rathore only to be stone walled there as well. But Rathore is someone who is a fair man. He took her on board based on the skills she has to offer and there is a certain chemistry between them. Is anything going to be possible between Rathore and Aayesha or will she fall for the quiet loner Arjun? Time will tell.

Shital Shah with Nissar Parvez and Siddharth Sen on the sets

Shital Shah came on board  Arjun – Har Yug Mein Aayega Ek after a long search post Sana Khan's exit. She is to play a tough cop who means business but her sensibilities are all woman, is the outcome of a discussion among Shital and Gorky (Creative Producer and Director, 4 Lions Films). Each day an enhancement in her character which could be an input from the creative department or her interpretation makes for Aayesha's costume, hair and even action. As a dancer, the fluidity of movement while doing action comes naturally to her.

Shital Shah with Behzaad Khan in Arjun – Har Yug Mein Aayega Ek

We asked her what brought you into the world of acting and her reply was that since the age of 3 she has been a performer on stage and acting is a natural progression. She believes dance is the toughest form of art as one needs to express, keep rhythm, movement and understand music all at the same time without a retake. This multi-talented girl not only dances but also paints (we did mention that in an earlier article). We will get you example of those too. Now, dancing, painting and acting one would say are branches of the same tree. However there is something more to her. She is part of an organization, an institute based in Ahmedabad which develops programs on women entrepreneurship. This institution is run by her mother who also is an Odissi dancer like herself, paints along with her though she has not dabbled in acting yet. So Shital Shah has been blessed with her mother's genes that make her the person she is, besides the looks.

Aayesha Kapoor and Arjun Suryakant Rawte – Investigating a case in Arjun – Har Yug Mein Aayega Ek

This is of course, just the beginning. We at Forum32 wish her all the best for a successful career as an actor. Watch Shital Shah essay the role of Aayesha Kapoor in Arjun – had Yug mein Aayega Ek every weekend at 8pm on Star Plus.

Thanks for sharing 

n wat deyy meant by "Is anything going to be possible between Rathore and Aayesha or will she fall for the quiet loner Arjun?"

hadd hoo gyai ...i m waiting for dem to clear dis out VERY SOON
thanks fr sharing
i agree wid tani
yaar ye log to confusion aur badha rahe hain 😆
Originally posted by shona14

thanks fr sharing
i agree wid tani
yaar ye log to confusion aur badha rahe hain 😆

yaar seriously 

pagal bana diya hian CVs ne 

i always thot of Arisha par Yeh Rathore n Aisha k scenes k chakkar mein ..i have started liking SaSha More ...

mera mind divert ho chuka hain ..now i m waiting for a clearance from CVs bec i m totally confused now😆
cant say anything yaar
sunday wale epi mein rathore ka concern ko dekhke darr  lag raha tha
ki kahi sach mein ayesha -rathore na start kar de
pata nahi kya chal raha hai cv's k dimag mein
we hav to wait ...
ye kya ho raha hai😆
ankii!!!!!!!!
ab humare arj ka kya hoga
arjunn!!!!!!!!!

If this article is to be believed, then a not so distant triangular angle is on the way! 😛

humein confuse karne ka koyi angle nahi chodthe..lol
anyways, interesting ho...bas itni si ghuzarish hai!
Originally posted by tani23

yaar seriously 

pagal bana diya hian CVs ne 

i always thot of Arisha par Yeh Rathore n Aisha k scenes k chakkar mein ..i have started liking SaSha More ...

mera mind divert ho chuka hain ..now i m waiting for a clearance from CVs bec i m totally confused now😆
janbujkar confuse kar re hai kamine😆 😭
but B+...B+
Aisha hi pair banega re, don't worry😃

Edited by lizadavidmm - 11 years ago
Originally posted by vidya.anand

If this article is to be believed, then a not so distant triangular angle is on the way! 😛

humein confuse karne ka koyi angle nahi chodthe..lol
anyways, interesting ho...bas itni si ghuzarish hai!

ajkal aap poetic hote ja rhe ho😆

romantic queen 😛
Originally posted by lizadavidmm

janbujkar confuse kar re hai kamine😆 😭
but B+...B+
Aisha hi pair banega re, don't worry😃

Pair mein hogi to aisha par kiske saath

i m sayin ki na rathore na arjun

Shree k saath pair kar do