Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

V wala love epi + today's epi ! <3

Loveurlife1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Finally got the time to watch both episode and what do i say omggg i totally loved it !!
Starting from the V wala epi wowww amazing work cv have done really great work! Nil and Vick as the host were really funny i swear cv chose the best people to do it  and they did a marvellous job Macci and Archi great work ! <3  

Then coming to the performances first my favooo Rey and Taani dance 2 performances from them, it was just a treat to watch them dance together for the first time as a couple  woww the first dance was jst shooo cute loved what Taani was wearing in that song and there cuteness in the song awww 😳 second  performance was jst super hot wowww TaaRey on Be inteha  the hottest song and the hottest dance Taani and her moves wowww loved it she was looking amazing super hot !  and Rey what do i say abt Rey/Kas he jst tooo good love him he was looking shooo hot <3 <3 <3  this performance was literally HOT 😳

The second performance i loved was Swayam and Sharon did a lil tribute to TaaRey was awesome loved everything about there dance was too good Tanu and Vrushika fab dancers, and there couple dance was amazing i jst loves Tanu expressions init it was sooo damn cute <3  
Aashi and Alisha lil tribute to Swayam and Sharon was damn funny loved it ! 😆
Nil and Swayam lil tribute to Sanju and that i dont knw his name sorry :P !! it was jst  hilarious.They both are just super amazing loved there dance <3  👏 Neha's and Vicky's dance awesome loved every bit of it ! <3

Coming to the group dance omggg i totally loved that dance amazing dance they all did specially Neha she was fab loved her in that dance <3 and loved how all were dancing and Rey and Tanni were having there cute lil time together awww 😳

I totally loved  wen Rey  gave Taani that necklace and that to heart wala awww sooo cute <3 Rey is sooo sweet and the best Boy friend ever ! that scene was jst sooo romantic and cute loved it <3 

ahhh Tommorrow hot waley TaaRey omggg that scene is gona be super hot! hoter then the dance 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigirl_VD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
marinu the epis were amazing!!
taarey's valentines day was so cute!
loved their dances
loved their cuteness
and cnt wait for tomm finally our intense passionate taarey is back
Loveurlife1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: desigirl_taarey

marinu the epis were amazing!!

taarey's valentines day was so cute!
loved their dances
loved their cuteness
and cnt wait for tomm finally our intense passionate taarey is back

i knwww sanju its like getting our rasiya scene back :) m sooo damn excited 😳
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Marina lovely post, Im still hyper from Valentine episode everything was just mind blowing and omg today recap hottt I feel like am flying. Cant wait for tomorrow
Arbitrator. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Haan you knw i was glued to my tv until the epi didnt end.. Didnt bother to even move my eyes during the brk.. Was smiling continously 😆
Mohit_monaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
yup...the episodes were amazing..love each and every one of them...and KAS and Vrinda werejus to cute and too hot... esp yesterday's epi was jus really cute and funny...hehe =D

and awesome post, as always marina di =P
kady_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
eagerly waiting for today's episode! we are gonna see our intense TaaRey back! :-) n yup vd episode was so cute!
Loveurlife1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Natasha.

Marina lovely post, Im still hyper from Valentine episode everything was just mind blowing and omg today recap hottt I feel like am flying. Cant wait for tomorrow

thank you sooo much natz <3 
i knwww jst abt to watch the epi now :) 😳
Loveurlife1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: toshi_ta

Haan you knw i was glued to my tv until the epi didnt end.. Didnt bother to even move my eyes during the brk.. Was smiling continously 😆

hahhaha awww obv taarey were proper hot who wouldnt love them man !!!😳
Loveurlife1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mohit_monaya

yup...the episodes were amazing..love each and every one of them...and KAS and Vrinda werejus to cute and too hot... esp yesterday's epi was jus really cute and funny...hehe =D

and awesome post, as always marina di =P

i knwww they were totally amazing loved them <3 
awww thank you sooo much sneha :) xxx🤗