Posted: 11 years ago
Hello people,
           This is my first topic in this forum and I need an urgent help, actually I have home science as my subject in school and I have my practicals , its a table layout and the the topic is 'PICNIC'.
please can you all help me in deciding the dishes which I'll make, I have to make a starter,2 main course, and one dessert which are applicable for picnic... Remember PICNIC.
all is to be done in school, and not dishes like what we usually have in lunch and dinner, the things which are cooked, easy to make and which will be fresh till the time we reach the picnic spot.
guys think what will you all take if your going for a picnic, and you will pack the things from home so please think and give me ideas!
and also advice me other things which should be taken for a picnic for entertainment purpose, give me decoration ideas.
Please help, give me good recipes.

The deadline is 14th march, all ideas are welcome till then :)
ullu kahin ki mujhe btana tha na 🤣

u can have bread rolls, sandwiches for PICNIC 
mostly its light n casual stuff. u certainly dont want to face difficulty in roaming around after a heavy meal. 
u can arrange item according to ur taste n people going with u.
last but not the least; GOOGLE IT ðŸ˜†
haan u can google it ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

yup but stay away from heavy meals and pack those food items which suits other appetite too 😃

1. carry some sachets  of tomato ketchup with u ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ its very imp for a trip ðŸ˜Š
Edited by -DeViLsAnGeL- - 11 years ago
I know some common one's like sandwiches, burgers, pasta, cupcakes for dessert. and I'll use juice packs,chips and all for decoration.
The marking is in cooking too so am trying to do some new snacks, am going to make burger and pasta...can you'll give anything for starters which can be fresh in the picnic.
I know its a very complicated topic  :P
I have googled it before but not getting something that is easy, and its very time consuming too, so have to see all that.
Originally posted by ..Ashraa..

I know some common one's like sandwiches, burgers, pasta, cupcakes for dessert. and I'll use juice packs,chips and all for decoration.
The marking is in cooking too so am trying to do some new snacks, am going to make burger and pasta...can you'll give anything for starters which can be fresh in the picnic.
I know its a very complicated topic  :P
I have googled it before but not getting something that is easy, and its very time consuming too, so have to see all that.
lemme think abt it ðŸ¤£ðŸ˜Š
This forum is so deserted, no one visits here or what! ðŸ¤”
its okay we'll share our food secrets 😛 
Originally posted by -DeViLsAnGeL-

its okay we'll share our food secrets 😛 
sure ;) am so interested in cooking and this forum is so dead! 
hahaha@DeViLsAnGeL- 
for you can not say...
you go with pao bhajiii... I like this most...