26-12

Cabir Maira (Jidah)

Amit.Ghangas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I think Cabir Maira (Jidah) is the only hero of show. He is stronest than randeep and sahana. He is sharp shooter,undercover and raw agent. Both personality are match on his face terrorist & raw agent.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumana-13 thumbnail
He is doing a good job 👏
Fatima7 thumbnail
 he is very foolish, dumb character,  nd body built also looks thin I dont think he is very strong physically. Randeep has a very sharp mind nd strong body than him  So he is truly fit for hero  Edited by Fatima7 - 11 years ago
Amit.Ghangas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Why u think he is a dumb character?
sweet_bebo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dnt think he is better than randeep...nor less than him...
luv dem bth...maninder n cabir...truly awesum...!!
imSoma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Yaar I think u have a problem with 2612.bt i love the show with the whole cast and crew very much.And Randeep is the best.
Silentsoul thumbnail
Sorry disagree he is not smart for qualifed as Raw officer...
Actually Randeep is shown smart...very smart,,,,jadda is good actor...but he is not smart...
Randeep is smart for Show std...HE usually break every mystery every conspiracy from his brain or gut feeling with no proof whatsoever...
HE deduced Karuna is Shahana...He calculated from one wrong stp of Sahana  She wantd something from Rashmi.therfore got her out/.///..HE understood something in pendant just because Jadda kjept it...foolish jaada dint even removed chip from it...after keeping it for so long...

All four character are good...Jaada Shana Randeep Rashmi
but only Randeep is show stealer for his brain
Edited by Silentsoul - 11 years ago
Fatima7 thumbnail
he is a big fool bt i like this chrctr

Edited by Fatima7 - 11 years ago
Fatima7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AmitGhangas

Why u think he is a dumb character?

Bcoz he is 

Anyone who watch this show using brain can see this 

he is a totally dumb character who thinks of himself as very smart, over smart, this also a sign of foolisness actually.

he is very foolish, childish character  but I like this character in 2612 from day 1 

And I love Randeep's character best character on TV I've ever watched 

how can he called a raw agent he killed so many people...remember the train passengers during agra trip..what was that..and the women at nani's house, have u guys forgotten? or haven't seen the episodes...HE IS A TERRORIST who is unfortunately in the Raw agency. 

yes he is sharp, and smart but shahana is more smarter than him. as far as the show goes. Shahana has thrown him out of the gang. now he can't do anything against her becoz she has a dual identity of karuna shekhawat. he said to randeep himself he can't take any action against her. so at present...his halat is quite khasta in the show...and Randeep is mounting...

currently the chart goes like this...on being the strongest.

Randeep < Shahana < Jaddah 

at the moment...we will see if the table crosses.