My TD Fast Forwarded.. enjoy! - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago
ok... man every1's writing so i decided to write one to! hope you enjoy.. now @ the end... people can keep adding cuz i cant think of the next part.........

lil advise...
disha and Dk ran away from their house and its been one year since they have gone!  suhas and sum. dont get along wid each other @ all...becuz sum dont like disha and suhas dont like dk........ and port is still there..πŸ˜•   Rano is 5 months pregnant! dont ask why!

Ved is walking and stops by Pori's room wid a video tape and is recording

Pori: (talking wid her lover): Why do you keep calling me? i told u not to call him til i get my work done

Lover: i cant wait that long u said u would have the work done a long time ago

Pori: yes i kno but  u know theres only one thing i want and that is to ruin this family

Lover: When will u come back  to me?

Pori: i will dont u worry now let me go b4 anyone sees me.. i love you!!!!

Lover: i love you too.

Ved: (talking to himself): now my work here is done thats all i wanted to hear.. but the question is how to make badi mom and Aai talk to each other again. Idea!!!!!

Suhas: Hello?

Ved: Hello Aai how are you??

Suhas: I am fine! how can i help you?

Ved: Badi mom is really really sick and i dont know what to do??? please help me!!

Suhas: Me, why me??????? why dont you call a doctor?

Ved: i did.. but i cant handle this on my own...

Suhas: Ok i am coming... (Calls up Inder cuz she dont got  a ride and he agrees to take her and rano comes along! dont ask why)

Ved: hello aai!

Suhas: how is she?

Ved: Oh.. um.... she's fine

Sum: Ved, who has come?? ( and she see's suhas)   YOU?? why have you come here?

Suhas: becuz ved had call me saying u were sick

Sum: Sick?? but i am fine i dont know why u care about me!

Suhas: Ved, why did you lie to me?

Ved: i had to, thats the only way i can get you guys to come together

Suhas: you shouldnt have done this! (Inder and rano are just listening like fools)πŸ˜‰

Ved: I know but what can i do?? you guys havent talk to each other for one year and what was i suppose to do?

Sum: thats our problem why do u care??

Ved: i am sorry but i do care!!! i am doing this for  Bhai and Dish if they come back  wat will they think?

(every1s face all glow) ( Pori comes in and starts listening and is smiling cuz theres a fight)

Sum: dont ever mention thats girls name here ever again!!!!!!!!!!

Suhas: Excuse me but i will not tolerate anything  against my daughter. becuz of your son she has ran away with him

Sum: I was blind that i trusted a girl like that and its becuz of her that my poor dk is not with me look at pori she is so hurt! (pori's all sad but inside shes happy)

Ved: Oh will you two stop it..  its neither dk nor dishas fault its both of your faults

Suhas and Sum are stunned as well as inder and rano

Ved: You two tried to separate them! why??? because Aai you thought that he married Pori and Badi mom becuz u thought that Pori was your bahu.. well Badi Mom Disha is your bahu not Pori (Pori doesnt kno wat to say)

Sum: WHAT????????

Ved: Yes!! Dk and Disha are married.. The only reason why are you standing in front of all of us today is because Disha brought you here and took very good care of you and the day you got your memory back she was hurt that you didnt reconize her as your bahu!! (Sum is shocked)

Suhas: Dk didnt marry Pori?

Ved: NO! he was madly in love with disha how could he? and Disha loved him very well!

Inder: (out of no where) How do you kno?

Ved: she never told me but she never admitted her feelings for dk! and Badi mom do you know why Pori is in this house becuz Gargi brought her here so she could  ruin this family! and she did it once and she was going to do it again!

Pori: Thats a lie!!!! i would never do anything to ruin this family!

Ved: Oh really!! (Ved tells everything about how he loved pori and what happened wen he caught her and dk and how she came in the house, etc...)

(Inder, rano, sum, suhas are all shocked and dont kno wat to say)

Ved: For a long time me and dk hated each other until i realized that it wasnt his fault!

Sum: Why didnt you ever tell me this?

Ved: Becuz u werent  ready to listen to it!  and u want to know more ( He plays the convo b/t pori and her lover)

Pori: You set me up!!!! i will never leave you!!!!!!!!!!

Sum: PORI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!           goes up to her and slaps her and throws her out of the house!!

Ved: Dk tried telling u about disha but disha never let him becuz you couldnt handle any shock!

Sum: Oh god! what have i done??

Suhas: I cant believe this!

Rano: But where is Di?

Ved: i know where ever they are they are happy!  but who knows they mite come back! i hope they do!

Sum:  i am sure that they will come back! oh how much i want to apologize to them i hope they 4give me! (to suhas) i am very very sorry for all of the things i said!

SUhas: no you shouldnt, its me should be saying sorry!! (They smile and hug each other)

Sum: (still crying) Oh god.. please bring me back my dk!!!!!!!!!

(By the door)

DK: MA!!!!!!!!!

Sum: DK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (suhas, inder, rano, and ved all surprised and shocked)

Sum: (goes to hug him a little emotional scene b/t mother and son!) i missed u so much and i wanted to apologize for the all things i did and said!! Ved told me everything!!! and i have no complaints!

DK: really ma! i am so happy! (goes to suhas) Are you still mad at me too??

Suhas: No, i must apologize for not letting you meet disha!! (and they both hug!)
But where is disha??

DK: she should be coming!! but shes a little scared to come in! DISHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sum: Oh i cant wait i want to see my Bahu i want to say sorry for everything i have said and done to her..... i hope she isnt mad at me! (BAHU)

Rano, inder, and ved looks towards the door  and sees dish!

(Disha walks in)

Disha: Aai!!!!!! (everyone is shocked to see disha, reason cuz she is pregnant  (5 months too)😳

TEll me what u think!! and if you guys wanna write go ahead if not i will post tomorrow...i wont lag cuz i am here everyday!!! so please post comments and tell me wat u think.. i will continue tomorrow.. but if you have any ideas go and write it!! Nite nite!

urs is different 4 evry1s

i like itπŸ˜ƒ

yes ur is different from everyone. thanx.

~sweta~

Part 2

Disha walks towards aai and they both hug

Disha: i am so sorry aai that i ran away...

Aai: No its me who should apologize i always misunderstood the both of you!

Disha: I love you aai!!!! (they stop hugging and disha looks at sum and walk towards her)

Disha: I....

Sum: dont say anything... i am sorry for everything that i have done and i shouldve listened to the both of you... will you ever forgive me??

(Disha tries to bend down and get blessing but sum stops her half way and they both hug and cry)

Sum: my dream has finally come true! i am finally going to be a grandmother!!! (all laugh)

Ved: well well well my job here is done!!!!!!!!! welcome back both of you!

Dk: thanx ved! you are the best brother anyone could ever have!!!

Ved: i know!!! (They both hug)

(disha looks at rano who is mad at her and has her back turned to disha)

Disha: Rano?

Rano: Inder, tell di i dont wanna talk to her.. she left me and didnt even contact me!!

Disha: I am really sorry rano!! please dont be too mad! i came back didnt i?

Dk: please dont be mad at her!! ok listen i ask you for forgiveness!!!!!!!

Rano: jiju, i am not talking to you either!!!!!

Dk: Ok then, lets go disha we'll leave again since rano doesnt want to talk to us!!

(everyone shouts... @ rano and trying to convince her)

Rano: wait!! i was just messing around with you guys..... you guys take things so seriously!!!

Disha: So, your not mad??

Rano: Of course not!! (both hug and cry)

OK folks.. i have class will continue after i get back!!!

hey

its KP

keep up the good workπŸ‘

will wait for the next sizzzzling episode

love KP

Great job Lol ..Do continue with ur story
 πŸ‘

AngelFire..
Part 3

Everyone leaves and disha says goodbye and closes the door and sees sum staying there

Sum: Now disha you have to promise me that you will never leave this house again

disha: i promise!!!!! (she goes into her bedroom dk's room😳)

(disha is standing there by the window and is crying)

Dk: (puts his arms around her and they both look @ the stars) i am so happy that all the misunderstandings are cleared!!

Disha: yes! (sniffs a little)

Dk: What's wrong??? i hope no one said anything to you? why are you crying?

Disha: No its nothing like that, these are tears of joy!! i was waiting for this day for so long and it finally came true!!

Dk: oh i see!! well dont take too much stress u have to worry about "our" future child!!

Disha(wipes her tears) i wont anymore!!

Dk: good, now take rest!

Next morning:

(Dk wakes up and doesnt find Disha there)

Dk: DISHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU? DISHA??

(GOES OUTSIDE)

Dk: Ma have you seen Disha? she wasnt there when i woke up!

Sum: i dont know where could she have gone? BAHU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Ved comes)

Dk: Ved have you seen disha??

Ved: (points) she's right over there...

(Sum and dk look; disha is praying)

Sum: now thats my bahu! (dk is relieved)

(disha finishes praying, opens her eyes and turns around and see's everyone standing behind her)

Disha: (smiles) good morning! you guys woke up so soon?

Dk: i was worried about you wen i didnt  see u in the morning. i thought something might.......

Disha: Nothings going to happen to me!! i am in perfect fit!

Sum: Remember bahu, you have to take care of two now! its important that you dont work so hard! just relax!

Disha: jee, mummyji!

(dk goes back to his room and takes his shower and disha takes out his clothes)

Dk: Disha didnt ma tell you to take rest i can take out  my own clothes now dont worry  go relax!

Disha: (sad😭) oh so you dont need me anymore? (turns around)

Dk: are baba!!! its not like that u have two to worry about now i am just watching out for the most importnant person in my life!!! i love you a lot!!!😳

Disha: But i dont love you!!!πŸ˜•

Dk: I know you do!!

Disha: no i dont!

Dk: disha???

Disha: no i dont love you!!

Dk: fine then i wont talk to you!! (starts walking but disha grabs his arm)

Disha: you took me to seriously that u dont even want to talk to me! you know that you are the only person who i trust! you mean the world to me!! (has tears in her eyes) I wont say it once, or twice i will say it 100x that i love you dk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Both  hug)

Dk: I love you too disha! i love you too!!!

The end!!!! next part tomorrow!😊

PART 4 (2 Months later) (Sukanya doesnt kno that dish came back and neither does gautham)
Bhonsale House

Suhas is just there reading wen ghautam comes in

Aai: are beta.. come here sit!

G: are you busy? if you are then i will talk to you later!

Aai: Oh no i am just reading! what can i do for you?

G: I dont know why mom wont understand my situation.. i dont want to marry  any other girl! there is only one girl who i want to marry!

Aai: you kno ur mom is not ready to listen to me i tried but there's nothing i can do..

G: well try convincing her please!!

(Sukanya walks in but only heard the last thing wat g said)

Sukanya: G, how many times have i told you not to talk to useless people!

G: but mom...

Sukanya: i dont want to hear it. she is just a home wrecker and nothing else!

G: but you are misunderstading...

Sukanya: That's all now leave!
(G walks out angry)

Aai: Why did you do that for?

Sukanya: Look, i have said this once and i will say it again, dont mess with me and my family. just becuz your daughter ran away  (she dont kno disha came back) with a useless man that doesnt mean you come in ruining our lives! You do anything with my family and i swear i will..........

(disha walks in with dk but dk is not seen)

Disha: You will what????????? (Sukanya shocked) 

Sukanya: You! why the hell are you here? you decided to come back! i knew that good for nothing man will leave you one day (Dk comes up behind her)

Disha: I will tolerate anything you say about me but when it comes to my Aai and my husband then theres a limit for everything! what do you think? that you can do or say what ever you want? you think you know everything but listen to me.. you dont! you want to interfere in my life, 1st look at ur own sons before messing with me!

Sukanya: How dare you, you shameless girl!!!!! (raises her hand to slap her but dk catches it  πŸ‘ ) (Dont 4get she is still pregnant)

Sukanya: How dare you touch me?

Dk: Your lucky that i only stopped  you or otherwise you wouldve regreted  that you messed with Mrs. D.K Sehgal!!! 😳... and she is the mother of my child! πŸ˜ƒ

Sukanya: You cant do anything to me! you listen and you listen good, i can do watever i want and there is nothing you or disha can do about it!

Dk: Dont try me! Or else my hand wouldve gone up a long time ago!

(gautham comes back in and is shocked to see disha)

g: DISHA!!!!!???

Disha: (Smiles) How are you??

(Both hug)

G: i am good! dk, thanx for taking care of my sister!!

Sukanya: You dont have to say thanx to this shameless man!😑  he tried to threatened me!! and he said we have no status!

Dk: Hey Lady!!! You better keep your mouth shut or else i will....

Sukanya: See G, look @ what he is saying!

G: Mom, what do you think?? you think i am an idiot and i will believe what u will tell me! (Sukanya shocked) til today i have listened to everything to you have said but today you  have crossed all limits!  You call yourself a mom you dont even know what i want in my life.. Aai is a better mom than you are and will always be one!! πŸ‘ she knows what i want and so does Disha! they have tried to keep me happy but its you that wants to ruin my life.. If you want me to marry a girl of your choice than fine i will do as you say (dk, disha, and aai shocked) but i will never let that girl live in peace and you will be the reason!

(Sukanya is speechless)

Disha: But G...

G: Dont try saying anything! i know you guys have been hurt and its becuz of mom because it is her who is a shameless woman not you!!

(Dk smiles and is happy)

Sukanya: Because of you people, my son has gone against me i will not..

G: no, its not them its becuz of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hate you mom i hate you! and one more thing.. aai i think it will better if you not stay here no more (aai is shocked) becuz there are some people here who dont know how to respect  their own!

Dk: Aai G is right why dont you stay with us?

G: i know you will be more happy living with them than living here!

(Sukanya is speechless)

Aai: No its ok i have tolerated everything til today i wont let it get to me!

(Just then disha gets a little dizzy)

Dk: Disha??? whats wrong???

(Falls in his arm) 

DK, Aai, and G: DISHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(dk calls that doctor and the doctor comes)

Doc: Theres no need to worry shes ok but she cannot take too much stress its not good for the baby i consider she takes complete rest! theres only 2 more months and these two months will be critical if she does not take care of herself.

Dk: Thanx doctor!

Doctor: Okay, i will take your leave! good bye!!

Dk: i told you not to take too much stress but you dont listen!

Disha: dont worry i am fine! (Suhas and G walk in)

Aai: how are you??

Disha: Okay

Dk: shes fine but she cant take anymore stress or it will be critical for her and the baby

Aai: i am sorry for what happened today... i have a request for the both of you.. please dont come here no more! (Both shocked) i wll come to your house everyday... dont you worry!!

G: Aai is right... i dont want anything bad to happen to you guys...

Disha: But Aai....

Aai: No buts!! just listen... you know what the doctor said.. no stress!! and i will be calling dk everyday to make sure that ur okay!

(Disha gets up  and they both go home)

I hope you liked it!! (next scene... baby shower 2 in one.. cuz dont 4get rano is pregnant too) they only have 2 more months to go before they give birth!!!!!
Lol its such a good story its excellent
very very good. Keep writting