Appyzcreation #1 ||RangRasiya/Beintehaa|| Pg 27 *20/01 - Page 14

Posted: 10 years ago
Fufe...u r A-M-A-Z-I-N-G...wow wow wow and WOW is the word for you...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...i just saw one Anand Kittu siggy from you and one Kanchi Kaul siggy which you posted in meri Bhabhi forum like ages ago...and I was smitten just SMITTEN...what are you?...your fonts, your textures, the way you blend the images and your coloring...omggg...together all of it combioned reflects such a picture perfect image that its beyond discrition...hats off gurl...HATS OFF πŸ‘πŸ‘

the Rr creations u made in the back pages is just WOW...spell binding I dont even watch the show but your creaitons are reflecting its story so vivdly...beautiful stuff...glad to come accross such a spectacular sig maker...I hope you take suggestions and reqs...can't wait to have my own sigs by you...plj add me to your buddy list and let me know wheneevr you update or open...

and also if u can then do make some more Anand Kittu siggys...if they are captured in your creaitons I wld surely fall more madly in lvoe with them thna I already am...☺️

keep up the good work and pat your back for your creativity...πŸ˜ƒ

Smriti
Amazing  
I like all RR Update
so lovely updates di...
all r lovely...
Marvelous update Appy πŸ‘
To say that you are mega talented would be an understatement πŸ˜Ž

I'm watching Beintehaa so those creations were a treat, but I was totally floored by the Rudra and Paro creations...I've seen a lot of them in many CG's...that made me wish I had followed Sanaya into this show...but none as magnificent as these...πŸ˜ƒ

Standing ovation...I'm speechless...enough said πŸ‘πŸΌ
dii... this is just awesum!! 
and coolbie! when did that happen... uh huh..seem like i missed so much wen im away...need to do catch ups! πŸ˜†
Awesome stuff !! Will use them !! 😳
Found your shop, Appy! πŸ˜ƒ

Do me a favour! Please add me to your PM list. πŸ˜³

Also, I didn't find any rules for requesting on the first page. πŸ˜•