Bade Acche Laggte Hai

get ready for dhamaka in party

.sangs123. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
possibly i think either priya will know that chipkali is staying in ram room and feel hurted and then the confession of love from chipkali to ram and then their ons and priya will be weeping and then go away😭😭😭😭😑😑😑😑😳😳😳😳
or else
ayesha is black mailed or a fight between chipkali and sid and 3 jassos finding themπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
if we are lucky even raya will know sid and ayesha were together for 5 yrs then priya entry into kn foreverπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
i wish 2nd should happen but am damn sure it will be 1st option becoz cvs are morons and producers are duffers
😑😑
wt are ur views give ur suggestions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I also wish 2nd should happen.But, Im dam sure in the name of vday,they going to serve chipkali's confession of love to Ram and Priya overhears it.
 hey I like chipkali word more than conda
.sangs123. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandhyasn

I also wish 2nd should happen.But, Im dam sure in the name of vday,they going to serve chipkali's confession of love to Ram and Priya overhears it.

hey I like chipkali word more than conda

but chahat was nice yaar than this one r u expecting any positivity dear
lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sangeethagupta

but chahat was nice yaar than this one r u expecting any positivity dear

this one is damaged piece.chahat was far better. BALH wrong casting. she is not positive but dangereous
Annthew thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Cvs r punishing us by casting someone like the new conda, see now v r longing 4 CK. Kya din agaya! I don't think the new one has the --u know what-- 2 seduce Ram. So v may not get a ons. Wish v get a positive track from here on.
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sangeethagupta

possibly i think either priya will know that chipkali is staying in ram room and feel hurted and then the confession of love from chipkali to ram and then their ons and priya will be weeping and then go away😳
or else
ayesha is black mailed or a fight between chipkali and sid and 3 jassos finding themπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
if we are lucky even raya will know sid and ayesha were together for 5 yrs then priya entry into kn foreverπŸ˜ƒ
i wish 2nd should happen but am damn sure it will be 1st option becoz cvs are morons and producers are duffers
😑😑
wt are ur views give ur suggestions

COmmon friends Ekta ki serial mein itni zaldi koi HADDI benakaab hui hai bhala...
Wo hume itni khushi ek saath nahi de sakti..
Hum bolte hai JODO wo blotu hai TODO...
.sangs123. thumbnail
Originally posted by: PKBAAA

Cvs r punishing us by casting someone like the new conda, see now v r longing 4 CK. Kya din agaya! I don't think the new one has the --u know what-- 2 seduce Ram. So v may not get a ons. Wish v get a positive track from here on.

hoping since 8 months yaar now no hope yaar i wis trps should dip more then mitu shuld open eyes warna balh gaya hamesha ke liye
.sangs123. thumbnail
COmmon friends Ekta ki serial mein itni zaldi koi HADDI benakaab hui hai bhala...
Wo hume itni khushi ek saath nahi de sakti..
Hum bolte hai JODO wo blotu hai TODO...

ekta mai or mitu ko jai ho aaj its becoz of them the story is today like crap