Pavitra Rishta

Pavitra Rishta or Boring Rishta!

---CoCo--- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
No offence but the show has gotten really boring lately! they are still showing this Purvi-Arjun-Ovi crap and its really boring🤢. There is no chemistry between any of the couples. I like Onir he's a good guy but he bores the crap out of. There is no interesting storyline any more, just repetitive stuff. Now Purvi is going to give her child to Ovi! Does Purvi no have any self respect😕! Same old tracks- Purvi sacrificing her happiness for Ovi someone who doesn't even consider Purvi as a sister.
I wish they would focus more on Soham because his track is the only interesting track on the show and it is the only reason l still watch this show. Now that Ankita is leaving I hope they end the show soon!
I am sorry for this outburst but I had to vent out my feelings because this show is suppose to entertainment for me after a long day and if they show boring stuff its no use in watching any more.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arvifanalways thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree , this is turning out to be an extremely boring show. Also, purvi needs to have some self respect. sacrifice does not mean you sacrifice the people who love you( Arjun) or God forbid you own child. one word AWFUL, stopped watching this show, just reading the written updates make me sick. ðŸ¤¢
zonan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree every part of your post.
But you see..for a fan who watching the show from day 1 like me, it's become a habit. I have to watch it.
IT's good ankita is leaving so that i can quit watching.

SmittenByVarun thumbnail
Disagree Disagree Disagree It is the best show. If you hate it leave the show. it won't effect the TRPs. It is the best. Asha Negi Rocks and so does the show .
vishwap thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
PR has metamorphosised from being the best show at one time to one of the most boring shows on TV now. No spark in either the story, characters  or acting.
Once Ankita leaves, Im done with it forever!
SmittenByVarun thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vishwap

PR has metamorphosised from being the best show at one time to one of the most boring shows on TV now. No spark in either the story, characters  or acting.

Once Ankita leaves, Im done with it forever!

why wait for ankita's exit? you may leave the show right here at this very moment. and the next time you criticize or demean the show remember about the people who have been working so hard to make it a successful show and have been giving you half an hour of entertainment five days a week for more than 3.5 years now.
vishwap thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SmittenByVarun

why wait for ankita's exit? you may leave the show right here at this very moment. and the next time you criticize or demean the show remember about the people who have been working so hard to make it a successful show and have been giving you half an hour of entertainment five days a week for more than 3.5 years now.

I will leave the show when I choose to, sweetheart.
 And all shows, boring or not,  have hardworking people including people you dont like ok? Doesnt mean that I cant criticize what I dont like. Just like anyone can like and praise if they feel like.

SmittenByVarun thumbnail

I will leave the show when I choose to, sweetheart.
 And all shows, boring or not,  have hardworking people including people you dont like ok? Doesnt mean that I cant criticize what I dont like. Just like anyone can like and praise if they feel like.

I can't bear your lectures so.. you may do whatever pleases you, because I am genuinely not interested. Haters gonna hate the show no one can help them.
vishwap thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SmittenByVarun

I can't bear your lectures so.. you may do whatever pleases you, because I am genuinely not interested. Haters gonna hate the show no one can help them.

My lectures???????? Really now!
You are right . Haters gonna hate just like lovers gonna love.
Happy Valentine's day!
SmittenByVarun thumbnail

My lectures???????? Really now!
You are right . Haters gonna hate just like lovers gonna love.
Happy Valentine's day!

Same to you.