Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Enough is enough.. Stop this nonsense

Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Firstly sudden entry of reunion promo was big disaster and then they showed some real crap in the name of reunion. We bear all this. But they are not satisfied and showed even more worst scene.. Then brought hope again wid last wednesday epi. Then guilt and dubai return dialogue make viewers life more wrost then hell. Now this promo.. I know reunion happens but when? Is 150 episodes a and 9 months time enough to torture viewers and they r torturing even more.. If reunion was not going to happen then why did they bring the reunion tantrum?

I know all of u are fed and get even more hyper wid constant post of similar dissatisfactory post on balh like i do but believe me., i m not posting it to make all of u even more fed up but its my anger, comment and breakage of patience level as a viewer and showing it as a post here.. Hw much are they taking us for granted for loving balh? When will we get a chance to rejuvinate ourself wid fresh gd balh epi?Edited by D4BALH - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think Ekta will end up the story when she really makes the ReUnion track..
Bcoz they are running short of ideas...
Actually we viewers love to watch the epis after reunion.. but usko samjh mein aaye tab na..??
she will definitely come up with Ayesha's pregnancy track and RaYa banvas again...
just like Pavitra Rishta Manav Archana track...

kabhi usko viewers ke view point samjh nahi aayenge wo apni hi manmaani karti rahegi...
Taniya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
You are right... it has become biggest crap...I am irritated to the core with the current tracks and stopped watching it since a week... Go to hell Ekta 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡
PURVIVA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ya ekta n her CVs only knows only one relationship between man n woman and that is physical (***) relationship that's the why all the BT heroes sleep with every next lady in the show... And every BT heroines had childrens with different biological fathers... In history also they never succeeded in showing different tracks. Other than love triangle, revenge n drama with full of confusions... So ready to see same in BALH... It will surely happen...Edited by PURVIVA - 11 years ago
ddking thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Now I feel, till there are any light hearted moments in the show and some positivity, I am not gng to watch it. Its becoming unbearable..

I've had enough of balh emotional scenes.. ITS TIME FOR ME ATLEAST TO TAKE A BREAK.. 
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PURVIVA

Ya ekta n her CVs only knows only one relationship between man n woman and that is physical (***) relationship that's the why all the BT heroes sleep with every next lady in the show... And every BT heroines had childrens with different biological fathers... In history also they never succeeded in showing different tracks. Other than love triangle, revenge n drama with full of confusions... So ready to see same in BALH... It will surely happen...

She will adopt all ideas from Hollywood movies and novels with indian traditon ka parda daal ke viewers ko ullu bana deti hai...
But don't worry this time she wont do that with RamK , if she does this, then the title 'Bade Acche lagte hain' has got no meaning... 
Already many BALHians are frustrated, irritated and got heart attacks with Conda scenes, no wonder if we all stop watching it.. 
SONY TV will by itself say 'Tata Good bye' to Ekta maata  as the TRPs of sony TV are gradually decreasing bcos of this showl..Initially this is the show which made SONY hit at the top list in the earlier 170 epis if i am not wrong...
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ekta never paid attention to the viewers comments or sentiments, but i guess thus time she has created a havoc, I think its better to shut down the show rather showing some crap, actually she forgets the main theme with which she started the show
Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Originally posted by: ddking

Now I feel, till there are any light hearted moments in the show and some positivity, I am not gng to watch it. Its becoming unbearable..

I've had enough of balh emotional scenes.. ITS TIME FOR ME ATLEAST TO TAKE A BREAK.. 

Even i tried to apply same theory to skip epi but when balh show time begins i somehw can't skip and watch epi and you know what we get... total crap...

Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Originally posted by: jineejiggs

Ekta never paid attention to the viewers comments or sentiments, but i guess thus time she has created a havoc, I think its better to shut down the show rather showing some crap, actually she forgets the main theme with which she started the show

can't agree any more.. if they are some sort of ideas then it's better to end the show wid high rather than continuing to show same crap again and again..
AashimaP thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I have already started skipping episodes!

Let us give them a taste of their own blood! We ardent fans of Rashi are still hanging around just to see them together!

But they seem to be taking undue advantage of it!
I will watch RaShi on YT instead!

All i can say is
SHOW SOMETHING SENSIBLE OR JUST SHUT IT!
Rashi are talented and have other work to do!