Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Nautanki Times #33 - Its Not A Fairytale </3

snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Aanchal : RK!!! How could you πŸ˜­

Dimple : I know right, even I felt bad for my sautan yesterday :/

Aanchal : Now what will happen to Madhu? Revenge?

Dimple : Ahh! Me wants that... I want sherni back πŸ˜ƒ

Aanchal : Our NL's romantic sections will remain vacant now 

Dimple : Dont worry, Madhu is RK's JUNOON.. He was drunk that night.. He'd regret this act very soon.

Aanchal : Guilt track πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Me wants πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Dimple : Acha, lets bring on the NL first and then decide more 'ME WANTS' 

NOTE: Hey it seems many are not doing new VMs... it is very tough only one person is doing VMs every week... even if some one makes an attempt no one is giving enough likes to select it as VM of the week... so want many to come forward and also a thread where all can post their weekly updated VM or gallery... so it will easy to find the VMs.

- * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * -

NL Banner : -Dimple-
Heads: -Dimple-, --Shivu-- & SilentPromises
Headers: -Stutz-
Summary of the Week : -Mayu-
Award Signatures : MarshP & -Dimple-
Ishqian Moment of the Week : M.Hurr
Punchline of the Week : Armu4eva
Stupidest Moment of the Week : Armu4eva 
Dialogue of the week : -Dimple- 
Fashion Icon of the Week : -DamnedDrooler-
Article of the Week : Jyo_Ksg
Bachao Scene of the Week : Armu4eva
Bakra of the Week : Phoenix.Xeelan
Golmaal Scene of the Week : MjhtFan_Mahima
Chugli of the Week : -sweetgal19-
Fashion Sense Needs to be Trashed : Phoenix.Xeelan 
Picture of the Week : Armu4eva 
Superstar of the Week : M.Hurr
Most Active Post [STICKY] : -Deepali88-
Most Active Post [Normal] : -Deepali88-
Nailed It Scene of the Week : jnawaz
Icon of the Week [NON ANIMATED] : M.Hurr
Icon of the Week [ANIMATED] : -Dimple- 
Signature of the Week [ANIMATED]: Sunshine Girl
Signature of the Week [NON ANIMATED] : jnawaz
OS/SS/FF of the Week : Silentpromises
VM of the Week : bubblygal1711
Nautanki Awards : --Shivu-- 

- * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * -
Edited by SilentPromises - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snowflake. thumbnail

4th Feb 

Rk calls Bittjuee and shouts at him to find a village names Pend. It the kitchen, Madhu is cooking and RK sitting along with her, he helps light the Chula, and says "Aag lag gayi hai" to which Madhu replies saying "Pehli lag gayi gayi, Chulhe ki baat kar rahi hoon" winking at him. He tells her that I will make food, and she teases him saying that eating and cooking are two different jobs. Kaka comes and RK offers to get milk. He tries to milk the cow, is successful and Madhu feeds him, and at night RK is drunk and Madhu is dressed by the lady as Mumtaz. Madhu woos drunken RK dancing on Bindiya Chamkegi. Both have an eyelock.

5th Feb

Madhu RK walk in and Madhu says that he is perfect husband material though his mouth is stinking, but still. I LOVE U! RK smiles! She tells RK that she won't refuse for anything. He picks her up and lays her on the bed and Labon pe plays. Both share an intimate moment when RK pulls back asking for forgiveness. Next day, the entire village is there for their farewell. Both leave and have a question game back home. At home, Padmini and Radha are worried and RK and Madhu enter. RK warns Madhu not to tell anyone anything. Dipali notices RK and Madhu's weird behavior and is determined to find out.

6th Feb

Radha and Padmini in kitchen discussing RK's favorite food. Madhu broken seeing her family bonding. RK tells her to stop crying. Dipali confronts them, saying that RK is actor but Madhu's eyes speak volumes. RK states Dipali is Kabab Main Haddi.

Padmini and Madhu hug and chat. She tells her to stay. Dipali fumes as whats going on and shuts up Sikky. She finally confronts RK. RK shoos her off. Radha praises RK and promises to call him for Holi and Madhu breaks donw. RK and Madhu both write letter to their mothers. Next morning Madhu wakes up to find RK missing and reads the note left by her.

7th Feb

Madhu reads note and RK calls her and asks her to get ready come soon. Radha packing lunch, Dipali taunts Madhu and Radha takes her side. Radha and Madhu share an emotional moment and Madhu says how she made me a part of this house. Madhu leaves home and has flashbacks! She gets emotional with Dipali too. Dipali taunts her by saying that she is crying as if life is getting over. Madhu goes to chawl and has another emotional moment with Padmini. She hugs her and reveals her that she is leaving. In RK mansion, Dipali reads the note, Radha reads and is shocked.

8th Feb

Madhu reveals to Radha that she is laving with RK to start their life afresh. That he is her world, Padmini blesses her and gives her the necklace. Dipali taunts Madhu again, Radha tells her to shutup and let RK Madhu live their life in peace. Padmini fulfills the Bidaai rasam. Madhu all dressed up comes to the lake side to see the entire venue decorated. RK tells Madhu that he is lucky for having her, while is lucky too. Madhu says that all the 5 elements are present to witness their union. The pandit chants the mantras, RK says that last time marriage was 4 pheres, so this time continue. Madhu and RK wear the garland.

9th Feb

Madhu starts to walk but RK stops and smirks. He starts consuming alocohol, Madhu tries to stop along with Pandit, but he says he is creating mood. He insults the Pandit and he runs away. RK later reveales that this all is a joke. He says that he unweds Rishabh and Madhu today. It is the end of your most precious relation. At the end, it is the End of Madhubala Shamsher Malik The moments they spent, the love, everything, was like a film. And he ended the film not her as she claimed. He said, that the revenge for the 4 slaps was fulfilled today. She says it's a joke, he says no.  He said that this was like a film, and the dresses were bought on rent. Madhu is left shattered and shocked to the core. He reminds her of the words from past, and says no difference between that night at studio and today. He will become a SWEET POISON in her life..which will destroy her life..slowly but surely!

The almost suhaagraat of RishaBala when Rk and madhu comes arms in arms in the room and madhu tells him he's totally a husband material and she wont deny herself to him if he will ask he puts her on the bed remove her earrings and bindiya and they share very sensual eyelocks and rk is about to kiss her but stops a nd madhu is impressed that he respects their relation and she tells him i love you and hugs him too and he hugged her back.
The scenes from the last episodes of the weekend from tere haath mein mera hath ho song seq Rk and madhu coming towards each other was absolutely a treat to watch beautifully shot,RK putting the chunri on madhu's hand and asking her to take the rest of the rounds was very romantic.

1. "Perfect Husband material ho. Haan muah se desi daru ki baas aa rahi hai. But still I LOVE YOU. 

LOL She was in such romantic mood but still she didnt forget that desi daru whose smell was coming from his mouth. Ab kya kare na, nazar thi he wahin peπŸ€ͺ

Tumhare saath ek nayi zindagi ki shuruaat karne ke liye tadap rahi hoon mein, aur aaj kisi bhi baat ke liye inkaar nahi karungi."

And there goes😲, RK ki nazar he badal gayi. It was more of seductive types☺️ And there went his hands straight on his BIWI's chikni kamar, it seemed like he was singing mann he mann "Chikni kamar pe teri mera dil fisal gaya"🀣

Itna kam tha, jo EK dialogue aur maar diya😲😲 

"Roko gi to nahi"☺️☒️🀣

Sachi mein RK? Did you really meant that. OMG it was so "Hiding face" types lines(LOL thats the reason I dont watch this show with my dadπŸ˜†πŸ€£)

2. "You look too Sexy"

The dialogue itself is too sexy ab mein kya bolun *Hides face*πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ

R I S H A B H      U N W E D S       M A D H U B A L A 

😲 πŸ₯Ί  πŸ˜­ <--- expresses the emotion of every single RISHBALAN out there...  πŸ˜­ when RK spat.. out those.. harsh.. n cruel words... πŸ˜­  !! Punchline?? Well i say.. its a DEATHLINE ...for all the hopes.. n dreams..that poor Madhu had spun ..for a happy everafter with her RK! πŸ˜­ Why o Why RK ...did u break all our hearts?!

With RK's sudden change in attitude and Madhu's tearful eyes revolving in my mind it was very difficult to recall the funny scenes of this week. I thought i would not be able to find it out. Then i recalled the village scenes and a smile broke out on my face. RK milking the cow was the funniest scene this week.

I dunno..what entry to put in this section πŸ˜• ..coz i find this whole ..twist.. STUPID πŸ˜‘ ...making real life incidences  [of being shot.. of almost dying. .of Ballus death] look like they were staged... makes absolutely no sense...! πŸ˜‘  So for me.. the STUPIDEST and the most NONSENSICAL moment of the WEEK has to be... RK breaking Madhus heart and ditching her at the ALTAR ..! πŸ€’

PS: RK ...ye harqat.. bahut.. mehengi padegi... after all .. din someone says.. 'Hell hath no fury than a  woman SCORNED'??  πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

snowflake. thumbnail

Who else the super gorgeous Madhubala ... She was looking stunning throughout the week be it mumtaz style dress or the beautiful red sari ... She rocked both the looks ... Drashti is one hell of looker and almost all colors suit her from orange.

Well...*sigh*...i think all know which scene i'm going to choose for the scene of the week this time...*sigh*...of course...it has to go to pretty much the entire episode (as it was just one long scene πŸ˜†) from Saturday...RK ne dikhaya aapni aasli chehra πŸ˜‘...for the record...i knew it...i so totally knew it...i mean...dont get me wrong...i absolutely adored and fully enjoyed all the Rishbala romance...or as we now know it...fake romance πŸ˜•...all their intense eye locks...their funny-cute nok jhok...their grinning...their smirking...their blushing...all of it...i enjoyed it over and over again...but always...in the back of my mind...i was like...this is too good to be true...RK jaisa tha...ek dum ghamandi, batamiz etc...i knew it was too easy for him to just "fall in love like that"...i was always telling my BFF...Guli...who is also a fan...that daal mein kuch kala hai...aur aab yeh dekho...daal toh pura kala nikla ...as heart breaking as it was...it was amazing!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...the entire scene was well shot...well directed and of course...superbly acted out by VD and DD...⭐️...it was awesome to see the old RK wala smirk back on his face...the unapologetic swager and chill-to-the-bone stare are all back!! the dialogues...omg...totally filmy...totally RK...how he explained the last few weeks/months of their lives as if it were a movie was superb...just superb!! i mean...the scene left me speechless...because you started with Rishbala romance at its best...kya gana chuna tha CV's ne..."Mere Haat Mein Tera Haath Ho"... thats one super romantic song if i do say so myself...but then...the end...it had the old RK at his best...being a jerk πŸ˜ˆ...and Madhu at her best...crying...lord can the girl cry...but of course...she does have a very good reason for crying...😭...aab show mein aayaga maza...i so want Madhu to make it big...all on her own...no help from the useless ex-half paati of hers...i want her to show him that she doesnt need him...i wouldnt mind a leap of a few months or a year-ish... coming back with Madhubala the SUPERSTAR with someone else...but like...they're only together in the media for publicity and all but not in real life...know what i mean πŸ€”...lol...any way...amazing scene!! just...amazing!!! πŸ‘

Without any guess its RK for showing his true evil colors so beautifully,which has left everyone in a stunned and a shocked state but at the same time mesmerized too,now from this week he has truly become what we will all love to hate.

Unfortunately the bakra of the week was our very own superstar Risabh Kundra for breaking Madhubala's heart. The beautiful dreamy set, beautifully dressed rishbala and the poignant atmosphere of holy wedding turned into a  living nightmare for Madhu when RK announced everything he did till now was fake, lie, revenge and he officially UNWEDS Madhu now.  The scene was heart wrenching and Madhu was shattered, broken with shock which she didnt even overcome yet. As for now we have no idea how could every moment of love be just lie and fake and someone could go to this extent for only 4 slaps and if there's a deep dark reason behind such dangerous step from RK, he was the reason for heartbreak of Madhu and numerous audiences this week. 

Last week was powerpacked. full of suspense and also anticipation so dresses were a minor issue. no worst dressed.

AAKHIR SACH SAAMNE AA HI CHUKA HAI !! Ek Bahut Bada Raz khulne wala hai !! 

Kya Aap log jaana chahte hain ki RK kyon apne biwi se badla lena chahtha hai ??😈

Why a man,who has been loving his Biwi for so long,suddenly has a change of heart now ??

Abhinaya (Me,Moi,Myself πŸ˜›) ke paas woh jawaab hai ! 

Ab,Kya Aap log yeh nahin jaante hain ki RK,India-forums ka bahut bada fan hai aur woh kahin mahine se India forums dekhkar aaye hain ???

Shock laga ??😎

All these days he has been coming to India-Forums and has seen that his Rank in IF has been RANK 6,RK The Superstar at Rank 6 whereas his Biwi has been in Rank 4 !! 

1. Barun Sobti
2. Gurmeet Choudhary
3. Drashti Dhami
4. Sanaya Irani
5. Vivian Dsena
6. Karan Singh Grover
7. Kratika Sengar
8. Rati Pandey
9. Surbhi Jyoti
10. Nia Sharma

"Yeh kaise ho saktha hai ??? " RK ne socha ! 

picture11

He patiently waited to see if his rank would increase lekin KASH yeh nahin ho paya aur RK depression main chala gaya πŸ˜­

And then that day came when he could no longer stand the "Injustice" of it and started Drinking to drown his sorrow !! πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜² πŸ˜‘😑

picture2

Aur yahin hai kaaran,RK ke badla hua chehra !! πŸ˜ˆ

Ab Yeh Raaz sabke saamne aa chuka hai !! Chalo,Aap sab log mujhe Dhanyawaad keh di jiye !! πŸ€ͺ

( P.S. No offence intended to any of Drashti's or Vivian's fans !! All this is just in humour !!😳 Both VD and DD are equally AWESOME !! β€οΈ )

For More HOT NEWS , Tune In Next week !! πŸ˜‰

Asta La Vista !! πŸ˜‰

snowflake. thumbnail

It seemed that the makers themselves..had chosen the key moments rather Pictures of the Week..for with each such moment an apt song was added to enhance the magikkk.. πŸ˜‰

>> Labon ko labo pe sajao ..

sigh..can time just stop ...right here ..right now. .n never move on? πŸ˜³ What a gorgeous n sensuous moment.. when RK carried Madhu to the bed..after Madhu said..she was ready for anything he wished! πŸ˜³ The good boy RK.. decided to wait..but not before a moment..that was magical to stare..! β€οΈ

>> Mere hath me tera hath ho..

Gosh.. how very divine was this moment? πŸ˜³ Madhu the gushing bride.. looked on with pride..as her knight.. stood all decked up in blue and red.. n held out his hand..wanting her to take a step..! πŸ˜³ RKs lovely lines of the presence of the 5 elements at the moment..of their matrimonial union..was truly an awesome event..!!

>> Chan se jo toote koi sapna..

😭 πŸ˜­  Tharkey ..ye tune kya kiya..Madhu ke sath sath sada bhi dil tod diya   ..! I haaattt u! πŸ˜‘ Gosh..this moment..when RK stood like a tambu ..n Madhu turned n found him back with his old smirk ...i felt like i died ..already!  Those cruel ..words... those cruel actions... can never forget this moment.. n poor Madhus shocked and stunned reaction..! 

3 years later:The wounded tigress attacks by UK_VS

your gift

Personal Property by iiDona

your gift

Tera Ishq Hi Mera Junoon by dilnasheen

your gift

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMob3c-nIrA[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3430542

by PrittB

your gift 

by Shruti_P

your gift

by rockstarmaaneet

your gift

ANIMATED

by Baki

your gift 

NON - ANIMATED

by -Dimple-

your gift 

snowflake. thumbnail

RK's time to take REVENGE!! :o

Source: Tellybuzz ; Views : 60201+ ; Comments : 1178+ ; Rating : (677+) Votes

Its time for Love, Ishq aur...Dhokha in MB-EIEJ! πŸ˜² Last week the show took a shocking twist enthralling all its viewers!! Unbelievably RK who showed so much love and care for Madhu past sometime, was just FAKING to love her???!! πŸ˜΅ I know its hard to digest, but that's the truth! πŸ˜” RK showed his true colors leaving Madhu alone at the chawl and taking back the managalsutra from her! Saying that he did all that for taking revenge from her!!  Shocking and trashing the hell outta her, breaking her heart into pieces.. πŸ₯Ί Sources also guessing that this must just be RK's way to get Madhu into the Film line..⭐️ Don't know what interesting twists and turns have been lined up for the viewers..πŸ˜‰ To know more stay tuned to MB-EIEJ.😎

Episode 191 Discussion: 9th Feb 2013

By:  0-SD-0

View: 8682
Replies: 182

Superstar RK Of The Week: Nishi.Singh and emptyworld

Your Gift: 

Glycerine Of The Week: ..tanya..

Your Gift:

RishBalian/DVDian Of The Week: CHAKKU_DAAYAN

Your Gift:

Chatterbox Of the Week: memad

Your Gift:

Heroine Of The Week: gk_09

Your Gift:

SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Fab job guys !!
Awsm NL...y isnt it stickied yet ??
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Congo on all the winners!!!!πŸ₯³

leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Congratz to all the winners.πŸ₯³
silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ€— aww thanks a lot and congrats to all winner and feel so sweet to share it with Nishi...πŸ˜ƒ 
Sujal.Kashish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations to all the winners..
Congratulations to the NL team For Yet another rocking edition..

Congratz Shahi and Nishi..Superstar RK of the weekπŸ€—
And chakku is Rishbalian of week..congratz to u tooπŸ€—