Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -ksh-

Yes she is Gracy no. 2. Actually I feel Gracy was a better actress and dancer than Prachi. But Prachi's affairs with Ekta first and Rohit Shetty now is keeping her afloat.

Not only Prachi, she is much a better actress and dancer than many actress such as Anushka, PArineeti, Priyanka Lara ,Katrina and t o some extent better than my BEBO
I dont think Gracy singh is better than Priyanka Chopra. No way. I dont even think she's better than Anushka. I'll even say Parineeti too.

I dont care for Gracy, she may be a good actress and all but lets not get delusional here.
Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

I dont think Gracy singh is better than Priyanka Chopra. No way. I dont even think she's better than Anushka. I'll even say Parineeti too.

I dont care for Gracy, she may be a good actress and all but lets not get delusional here.

Well, Gracy is not Katrina Kaof or Rakhi Sawant. She is an actress who has played in major movies such as Lagaan and Munna Bhai. She is very resilient and an excellent dancer. No one is being delusional. Everyone is making reasonable and realistic claims and comparisons. Gracy Singh can definitely be compared with PC, or Anushka, whether you think that PC or Anu is better or not is your own opinion, however there is nothing delusional or unrealistic about my claim
If Gracy Singh is better than Priyanka then Prachi Desai must be better than Kareena Kapoor.
Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

If Gracy Singh is better than Priyanka then Prachi Desai must be better than Kareena Kapoor.

I never claimed that Prachi Desai is comparable with Gracy when it comes to talent. But Gracu flopped. so obviously I was thinking whether prachi will face the same route. They come from the same background.
mayb mayb not!!! age is on her side!!!
She still has more coming her way...so the answer is no!
There's a difference though. Gracy deliberately closed doors in her career by only portraying super clean images. Prachi just can't do anything beyond the girl-next-door, no matter how hard she tries.
Originally posted by -Roshan-

She has already sunk. 

Hey you. Haven't seen you in this section for quite some time. Been dwelling in cherry land? ðŸ˜†
Edited by DulceTentacion. - 11 years ago