Posted: 11 years ago
I'd say Gracy Singh experienced more stardom than Prachi. What helped was her individuality, Prachi looks like a wannabe. 
Originally posted by DulceTentacion.

Hey you. Haven't seen you in this section for quite some time. Been dwelling in cherry land? ðŸ˜†

Hey, DT! Yeah, I am back after my short hiatus from this forum. How have you been? I quit Cherry land - they seized my passport and deported me back to wherever I'd come from. That happened after a silent civil war that took place with the immediate resignation of one of the most important members of Cherryland - Kozberry. 😭😆
Originally posted by -Roshan-

Hey, DT! Yeah, I am back after my short hiatus from this forum. How have you been? I quit Cherry land - they seized my passport and deported me back to wherever I'd come from. That happened after a silent civil war that took place with the immediate resignation of one of the most important members of Cherryland - Kozberry. 😭😆

😆 Hope the hiatus did you some good. I suppose taking an exile from this section can be considered healthy. ðŸ˜† I've been good. Just lurking around IF,suppressing my ceaseless boredom. lol. Good to see you posting again! :) 
Gracy mistake her first film like lagaan public expecting her film like that which is not posible
she has balaji 's backup as she is related to them.. :) 

Prachi is doing some good films but yes she  lacks that spark to be a top actress. But we never know, just like anybody can dance. Any body can be a top actress in BW  

Gracy was such a great actress and she had the cutest innocent face! I was blown away when I saw her in Lagaan. The scene where she's jealous of Elizabeth and she gives "hints" to Bhuvan. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lArlO4STp4U[/YOUTUBE]

I thought it was such a cute scene! Gave me butterflies! Romance just isn't shown properly these days. 

Prachi's so young. Haven't watched any of her movies but I'm sure with time, she can get better. When you're not a star kid or a big model, it's hard enough just getting work and endorsements. 
Prachi will do few more movies and then will return to saas-bahu crap. BW is filled with competition and connections at this point. Rohit Shetty and Ekta Kapoor can't take her that far. She is not a bad actor but she doesn't have an X factor or a filmi-family to survive. 
Prachi Desai might turn into another Gracie if she does not control her weight...she looks to have put on some weight...

Originally posted by .Anamika.

Gracy was such a great actress and she had the cutest innocent face! I was blown away when I saw her in Lagaan. The scene where she's jealous of Elizabeth and she gives "hints" to Bhuvan. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lArlO4STp4U[/YOUTUBE]

I thought it was such a cute scene! Gave me butterflies! Romance just isn't shown properly these days. 

Prachi's so young. Haven't watched any of her movies but I'm sure with time, she can get better. When you're not a star kid or a big model, it's hard enough just getting work and endorsements. 

Exactly! And someone is saying that Gracy is not better that Priyanka. I do not hink Priyanka would had handled this scene