Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
hi everyone, this is the first time am writing something, this is my first attempt so don't know what have come up, this is actually a tribute to RaYa from my side in my own way, so I request to all my friends and fellow BALHians to read this and comment on this, any sort of comment is welcome, actually I would appreciate if u all criticize me coz only then I will be able to rectify my writing, so pls do that. One more thing I don't know whether this is an OS or SS coz I never thought to write like that, just wanted to give words to my thoughts so I beg pardon to everyone from beginning for such, that is why am dividing the story in three parts and am going to present in three installments.

RaYa - my love, my life

God damn it! Priya, I love u'..

Ram was standing in the centre of the room, looking ardently at Priya, Priya who was about to leave the room, stood still, turned towards Ram and looking at him. Both were looking at each other. Priya had tears in her eyes which eventually fall from the eye bed. Ram watching this couldn't take anymore and moved towards her but Priya shifted to the side.

Ram ' Priya am sorry for whatever I have said and done, please don't cry, u know I can't bear ur tears.

Ram and Priya had a compromise marriage, though Priya don't believe that, it was always Ram who say that their marriage is nothing but a compromise. But this compromised marriage become the lifeline of Priya she couldn't make out how and when this happened. She started having feeling for Ram and she fell in love with him. Jab ek insaan ka sab kuch achha lagne lagta hain, ek jise sirf apna keheneko dil kare, jiski ek muskurahat ke liye kuch bhi kar guzar jane ka mann ho, jo uska duniya bann gaya ho, Priya can't make out what is happening with her but one thing for sure she cannot live without Ram. No matter what comes she will never ever leave Ram.  

Its been 8 months that they are married now but their relationship hasn't taken to the next level, they become husband and wife but haven't become man and wife. Priya still remember the day when she met Mr. Kapoor, Natasha ka rishta leke aaye the uske ghar Karthik ke liye'''''Karthik and Natasha were in love and with the agreement of both the families they tied the knot on the same day they tied, in fact it was because of them Priya becomes Mrs. Priya Ram Kapoor.

Pehle pehle bohot ajeeb lagta tha Priya ko Kapoor Mansion me, itna bara ghar aur log sirf gine chune 4 par servants hain 10, usko toh adat hi nahi hain khali beth ne ki, humesha kuch na kuch karti rehti hain, uska to dum hi ghoonth jata agar Krishnda ji aur Dadi use samhale na hote, Sharma House chhodne  waqt bohot dukh hua tha, apne mummy papa jiske saath 30 saal guzaare unn logon ko chhod ke jana bohot mushkil lag raha tha, saath hi saath Karthik aur Ayesha ko chhod ke jana, who sochti bhi toh ghabra jati thi, this is tradition, dunia ke dastoor yehi hain, par jab KM aayi use Rishabh ke roop me apna Karthik mil gaya, jo devar kam apna chhota bhai zyada ho gaya'''''.par abhi tak Mr. Kapoor aur who ek nahi ho paye, ek na dikhayi denewali deewar inn dono ke beech me hain bas ek saath rehte rehte Mr. Kapoor ki choti si choti baat observe karti rehti hain.

Shipra ' arre Priya tu?  Kaisa hain meri bachhi?

Sudhir ' kaisa hain beta?

Priya ' main achhi hoon papa, aap batayo? Dawai time pe le rahe hain ke nahi? arre ma baki sab kahan hain? Ayesha, Natasha aur Karthik?

Shipra ' Karthik abhi office se aaya nahi, aaj kal kuch zyada kam me fasa hain, aur Ayesha aur Nuts gaye hain shopping pe''''..tu baith, chai lati hoon

Priya ' ma rehne do abhi nahi baad me piyungi, sab ko aane do pehle, tum baitho na, kitne din ho gaye hain aap aur papa ke saath baith ke baat nahi ki

Sudhir ' kya baat hain Priya? Kuch pareshan lag rahi hain, sab thik toh hain? Ghar koi problem toh nahi hain?

Priya ' are nahi papa, kuch nahi hua hain bas bohot mann kar raha tha aap dono se milne ka

Priya was saying these to her parents but she couldn't make eye contact with her father, coz she knew her father will get to know something is bugging her or she is depressed that's why she was giving fake smile to them.

In the mean time Ayesha and Natasha come back and Ayesha is elated to see her di and Nuts greeted her warmly.

Ayesha ' finally aap ko time mil gaya mujhse milne ka? Kya Di aap bhi, bilkul badal gaye ho, pata hain aap ko kitna miss karti hoon main, aap ke bina main kaise rehti hoon sirf mujhe hi pata hain, saying such she gives a tight hug to her Di.

Priya ' meri chhoti kab bari hogi? Achha bata kya chal raha hain tere life mein, padai kar rahi hain na tu, ya din bhar apna rock band me lagi rehti hain, huh?

Ayesha ' nahi Di, padti hoon, aap ko promise kiya tha na, toh who rakhna toh parega, waise band kafi achha chal raha hain, iss bar college ki fest me hum logon ka ek item hain usiki jee jaan se practice ho raha hain, pata hain Natasha bhabhi ne mera outfit taiyyar kar rahi hain, am so excited, Di aap aur Jiju dono ko aana hoga.

Priya ' ha meri amma, hum log zaroor ayenge, now turning towards Natasha she said, kaisi ho Nuts?

Natasha who was standing there with a smile on her face looking ardently to Priya-Ayesha relationship said ' main achhi hoon Priya, bhai kaise hain?

Priya ' who ache hain, kafi din ho gaye tum ghar nahi aayi ho, sab yaad karte hain tumhe.

Nuts ' who actually kam ka pressure thoda bar gaya hain, but I will definitely come within couple of days, waise Lohri aa rahi hain so'..

Priya cuts her between and said aree main toh bhool hi gayi thi, ma papa, dadi aur ma ne aap sabko Lohri pe invite kiye hain, zaroor ayenge aap log.

Sudhir who was watching all these said zaroor beta, Krishnaji aur Dadi ko bolna hum zaroor ayenge

Shipra who was in kitchen said Priya teri favourite adrak wali chai ready hain chal aaja.

Priya enjoyed her evening with family and came back to Kapoor Mansion, while entering in the hall she saw Dadi and Krishnaji is sitting with Panditji and talking about Lohri and the Puja, Krishnaji asked her to sit and she sat there and all got engaged in Lohri preparation, after some time Panditji gone and Dadi asked Priya tune Shipra aur Sudhirji ko niyota de diya puttar?

Priya ' haan dadi de diya, who log aa jayenge

Krishnaji ' beeji, iss saal Ram aur Natasha dono ki pehli Lohri hain shaadi ke baad toh mujhe lagta hain ke hum logon ko ek baar phone karke Sudhirji ko bolna chahiye, aakhir who beti ka sasuraal hain

Dadi ' yeh baat tune bilkul sahi kahan Krishna, abhi phone laga, main baat karungi unke saath.

Priya, on the other hand started to leave when Krishnaji said to her Priya aaj Ram bohot gusse me ghar aya hain aur apna study me hain, kahan ke koi use disturb na kare, tum dekh lena

Priya assuring Krishnaji and went upstairs, she came to the study room, the door was closed but not locked, she slowly opened it and saw Ram was engaged in heated argument with someone over phone and all his files and laptop was lying on table scatterdly, Ram hung up the phone and look towards Priya, Priya can understand some terrible has happened. She closed the door behind her and came forward.

do comment guys, ur comments are my rewards

Edited by jineejiggs - 10 years ago
shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
loooking forward to read more.. continue soonπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
very nice start. u continue as FF, as I want to see as a big story.
next time whenever u update please PM me.
wishing good luck, continue soon
sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey nice startπŸ˜› loved it
jaldi continue karo na...
ram gusse m h...pata nahi kya hoga ab😲
rayaloveland thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome 
Update soon
xenots thumbnail
Very nice...please continue...
cloud121 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
good start...continue soon!!!
sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸΌVery nice.In the exact flow of season 1.Keep it up.
farwasneha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tooo goooddd... continuee soonnn... yeh parhh kr BALH k starting days ki yaad aagaii... continueee sooonnn...  miss ayesha n priya's bonding :(😭
thank u fr bringing back the old days :)
Edited by farwasneha - 11 years ago
Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice one.. Keep on writing.. I love to read in new topic also.. Btw whats ur real name? Its been more than a yr in IF and have seen ur comments in many post but never got the chance to ask..