2/9 - Homicide Investigation [EDT]

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Hi Everyone! :)

Welcome to the Arjun Episode Discussion Thread!

Here, we'll have Live Updates of the episode which can be posted by anyone in the forum, particularly for those of us who can't wait to watch , and this will also be the place for Episode Discussion! :) Feel free to post your thoughts on the episode, the way the ETF solved the case, any loopholes, or anything else that you might want to say.

I'll open one of these threads for each episode here on out. If any of you would like to open the thread, please PM me in advance and let me know!

February 9th, 2013 - Episode 51
Homicide Investigation

Promo Link/WU:
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3424867

Star Plus Article:
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3429322

Written Update:

Video Update:

A few things to keep in mind -

1) No chatting/spamming here please :)
2) Please don't quote anyone more than 3 times. It makes the page take forever to load.
3) No bashing any actor!
4) I think that's it Have fun!

Discuss Away!
Edited by ..Naina.. - 11 years ago
Good episode...Though I felt that Aasish had given his own supari for escaping the debts and also for insurance money, the episode did have a thrilling and suspense affect..

The stunt by Arjun was sooo cool...dangerous and risky...kudos to him for that...loved it! but again, felt very tensed seeing it...i was saying out "plz for god's sake, dont try such things yaar!"

Great message and an overall brilliant episode...I liked the ETF team in action! Just a little confused about Shree's knowledge base and his magic box, i mean the tab...how does he enter the names and dig out information...cool πŸ˜‰
Jagtap, being a contract killer...all his information could be got from the net in a matter of seconds using his phone number...maanna padega, ETF ke haath aur network bohat lambe hai yaar!

A small clue to Aisha's weak side...pitaa ke yemiyat...but it was a tiny minute bit...hoping to know more...and why wasnt Arjun hearing it???? am disappointed!

Anyways, loved watching it...Hats off CVs!

The episode was realy good & the stunt performed by Arjun was too dangerous. I can hardly imagine that this is done without harness. The end shook me up. Ashish khurana always keep mentioning that he did all this for his son so when we got to know that all this is done by Rohan so eventualy we fumed to his son but the confession of Rohan & reason behind his doing again change the emition. definitely murder or giving superi is a huge crime but from moral value for me I was undicided who was actualy at fault.

Aisha had a secret past too. well now there is too many suspence in the personal life if all the cops which is not mere less interesting than a case. I wish to see glimpse of them occasionally.

But the detail info about Jagtap i.e. whats his profession was found so easily it was felt like a contract killer published his CV on internet πŸ˜† which looks quite unreal to me. I mean there is detail info about him in their database till they never try to catch him!! or waiting for a crime to happen!! πŸ˜† dont know but for me its not happening.

whatever it is but still the episode was very good & the mistery & thrilling was sustained till the end. so for me it was a very good episode,one or two step less from best. 😊
have just watched the episode😳
Well i really liked the episode a lot, and just wow 10/10 for the stunt performed by Arjun, it was a very dangerous one, i'm very happy that he didnt get hurt doing thatπŸ‘
and now for the case, i doubted his son the first time they came to ask about Avinash, and he was reticent to give information about his father, it was his Kaka who told Arjun where all the important papers were kept
But still they managed to keep the suspense till then, and when Aisha called him, then i knew that it has to be himπŸ˜†
The lecture given by Arjun was awesome, betting never ever helped anyone
A perfect episode for me πŸ˜Š