•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys,

I didn't see an update for today so I thought, I do  a quick one.
Moderates can close this topic once the detail update is completed

Brief Update:
Priya says I love u ram. I wanna live my complete life with u. You know when a woman takes a decision she thinks of everyone but once she decides some thing she will be never get back step on it. Ram feels happy and says you know our yesterday's moment was with full of love. Ram comes near to priya and ayesha comes there. She finds both near by and rushes outside. Ram & priya follows her. Ayesha rushes out onto the road. Ram asks ayesha to stop her but ayesha turns back and says I am not interested to talk to you. A car hits ayesha. ram and priya shocks looking at ayesha.

In a hospital, ayesha in a serious condition, shipra crying for ayesha and sudhir consoling her. Ram and priya asks doc to treat her well. Police arrive to the hospital and enquires ram whether they are doubt on any one. Ram says they have no one to doubt. Police tells they would continue their investigation and would find the driver. Later, vikram and neha feel bad that ram & priya's love story will be started with lots of love but when they try to become one then some or the other problem rushes into their life. neha and vikram wish best for them. Vikram gets a call that there is a visa problem about their officials. So neha asks vikram to leave. Vikram unwillingly agrees and asks to book the ticket for him.

Ram comes to priya and asks not to feel guilty about ayesha's accident. But priya doesnt accepts his point. Priya feels bad that she is some what responsible about her life. Ayesha's mobile will be in ram's pocket and rings. When he takes up the call the caller remains calm. Ram thinks its because of the low battery and asks mama ji to charge it.

Vikram and neha console ram & priya not to feel guilty about ayesha. As they are not responsible about her accident. But ram & priya feel bad for ayesha. Vikram asks the couple to be mean for pihu who wants both of them. Vikram also says ram about his UK office issue and tells he needs to leave. Ram says vikram that they both would take care of the situation and asks him to leave home and pack his things for the journey.

Vikram & neha consoles shipra & sudhir about ayesha. Again vikram says that he is leaving to UK now so they can take help from neha. Sudhir & shipra assures that they would take care of neha here. Shipra gets emotional about ayesha. Vikram and neha asks them to be strong. Doc comes there and informs them that ayesha is having heavy bleeding and she is in a critical situation. Only after 48 hours they can give conclusion about her.

Precap:Sid in hospital talking with unconscious Ayesha that I did so much hardwork.All the hardwork will go waste. you have to be alive for me and my plan. I dont give you permission to die. for my plan to be successful you have to live in every situation. while he is saying this Ram comes and open the door while Sid looks on.

Posted: 11 years ago
thanks for the update 😊