Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH YRKKH YRKKH <3

Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Cant tell how much I am loving yrkkh post leap. The love has only increase. 

I know nowdays we are getting less naksh scenes but yrkkh is doing fab job interms of showing naitik akshara duggu relation. 

and from watching today precap, I guess now we will get loadz naksh scenes and their cute noks joks. 

I can relate so much to yrkkh nowdays even more than before.

overalll I am loving this show and I feel so proud to call myself, that I am yrkkh fan. 

I loved three shows in my life but among all three, its only yrkkh which gaved me satisfaction all the way around. 

loving it even more and I hope that dkp and rs continue to do such a good job. 

And hope trps increase even more.

love yrkkh love naitik akshara duggu and whole cast and crew😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet56 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
exactly after leap most of the shows loose their content and storyline but my YR is not like dat..it has only made its content much more heavier and weighted👏👏👏...it has not lost its track and still shows the relations between memberes of family!!!!that is the reason i love it!!❤️
kala_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Me too enjoying the show more after leap before leap it was truly magical but after leap its more magical and naksh truly rocking and their romance still create magic on the show, and So proud  fan of this wonderful show and Hope we get some wonderful naksh tracks,
vim916 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
have missed you in the forum sara. everything you said so right yr is still magical like it used to be and naksh are still as charming and adorable. love naksh and duggu
-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
mee too loving the show more and more...

-Maryam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
What i absolutely love abt yeh rishta is that it has never failed to highlight all rishtas in life and it actually portrays reality most of the times😆 
Amna29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Whatever happens we will stick to Yeh rishta, love the concept