Tina Dutta and Ali Mercchant's "brotherly" love

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Tina Dutta and Ali Mercchant's "brotherly" love

Tina Dutta is very angry with the media. She thinks the fourth estate asks too many personal questions. Here is why. This pretty and talented actress from Uttaran was spotted making an entry at the Colors 4 year completion party (2 February 2013) with Ali Mercchant. This cute duo made heads turn and people started whispering if something was brewing between the two.

We, at Tellychakkar.com, in the interests of fair journalism, instead of just speculating decided to directly call both, Ali and Tina, and find out what they have to say.

Ali stated with a hearty laugh, "God… she is like my kid sister. We guys hang out together hence since we both were coming to the same do and there was nobody else from our group present, we decided to make a joint entry."

We then called up Tina and said that Ali has called her a "kid sister" and she replied in a rather fiery note, "I don't understand why the media wants to link me with everyone. If I make an entry with actor Rohit Khurana he becomes my boyfriend. If I am also spotted with some friend, or XYZ he is again linked with me. Can't you guys understand that a man and a woman can also be friends and not just be in a relationship. As for Ali, I have said that he is a brother so there is no need for any further explanation."

Later Tina sent an SMS which read as follows, "Next time, I make an entry with a gal ya best frnd will u call me lesbian?????????????????????????????"

Well…Tina kuch toh log kahenge logo ka kaam hain kehna…and since you and Ali have clarified your stance; enjoy the perks of brotherly love.

Wat a reply lol lesbians.. 😆
what a bold reply by Tina..I don't know why this media is so much interested in actor's personal lives..They would even link bro and a sis if they appeared together..what they need is only sensationalism..
Our TD is such a bold girl😊👍🏼
Dono y media spreads fake news like dis😡😡

Tina looks gorgeous in that pic and happy too..love her..