Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Omg beautiful! Were u nervous meeting him? How did he behave? Ohhh!!!! I m planning to meet him this time around but I'm a little scared! 😆
crackerszone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I still cant believe u were dat lucky ðŸ˜­...I am jealous ðŸ˜”
aamir18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
I was feeling nervous initially, but he's such a sweetheart and he talked to me as if I was a normal person, just like him... 

He laughed at some photoshopped pics I brought with me and that instantly put me at ease. When I told him I came from Boston, he said "Wow! all the way from Massachusetts?" and that made me happy too... since he attempted to actually converse with me ðŸ˜³ Also, it made me SO ECSTATIC to know that he knew about Massachusetts. I swear, there are people in the US that don't know where Massachusetts is! 

So naturally the nervousness vanished. 

The second time I met him though, it was his SMELL that caught me off guard. Jesus christ, he smelled so heavenly I was sure I was going to faint. 😆 Musk with hints of smoke, the greatest combination to exist.  

Originally posted by: -Sanjana-

Omg beautiful! Were u nervous meeting him? How did he behave? Ohhh!!!! I m planning to meet him this time around but I'm a little scared! 😆

Edited by aamir18 - 11 years ago
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Originally posted by: aamir18

I was feeling nervous initially, but he's such a sweetheart and he talked to me as if I was a normal person, just like him... 

He laughed at some photoshopped pics I brought with me and that instantly put me at ease. When I told him I came from Boston, he said "Wow! all the way from Massachusetts?" and that made me happy too... since he attempted to actually converse with me ðŸ˜³ Also, it made me SO ECSTATIC to know that he knew about Massachusetts. I swear, there are people in the US that don't know where Massachusetts is! 

So naturally the nervousness vanished. 

The second time I met him though, it was his SMELL that caught me off guard. Jesus christ, he smelled so heavenly I was sure I was going to faint. 😆 Musk with hints of smoke, the greatest combination to exist.  

Omg!!!! Thank u!!!! I'm so nervous!!!! Aa ahh!! Btw, how tall is he actually? Cuz I'm fairly short! 🤣 I don't want it to be all awkward! 🤣 lemmi know so I can go prepared with high heels! 🤣 shit...I can almost smell it over here! Aa ahh! I want to smell him now!!!! ...ok, that was highly weird! 🤣
aamir18 thumbnail
Well our drastic height difference is pretty obvious here in the pic and I am tiny... 5 foot 2 inches. 
He's almost 5' 11'', but I was wearing heels and I was still that much shorter than him ðŸ˜†

Be prepared for that smell. I think he had recently taken a smoke before I met him (his personal preference, don't care about it), but that tinge of smokiness literally shook me up and out of this world. Combined with his cologne... if Barun could come up with his own fragrance... he'd literally sell millions. 

Omg!!!! Thank u!!!! I'm so nervous!!!! Aa ahh!! Btw, how tall is he actually? Cuz I'm fairly short! 🤣 I don't want it to be all awkward! 🤣 lemmi know so I can go prepared with high heels! 🤣 shit...I can almost smell it over here! Aa ahh! I want to smell him now!!!! ...ok, that was highly weird! 🤣

Edited by aamir18 - 11 years ago
-Sanjana- thumbnail

Well our drastic height difference is pretty obvious here in the pic and I am tiny... 5 foot 2 inches. 

He's almost 5' 11'', but I was wearing heels and I was still that much shorter than him ðŸ˜†

Be prepared for that smell. I think he had recently taken a smoke before I met him (his personal preference, don't care about it), but that tinge of smokiness literally shook me up and out of this world. Combined with his cologne... if Barun could come up with his own fragrance... he'd literally sell millions. 

Hmm! Usually I don't like the smell of cigarettes and smoke, but if you're saying he smelled good, trust me, I believe you! Haiii...but I didn't know he smoked! Not that it changes anything!😳 I love him too much and I think it just added on to his manliness! 🤣 gosh! I'm also 5'2!!!! 🤣 shit. I gotta wear heels! 🤣
aamir18 thumbnail
The reason it smelled good is because it wasn't strong. 

There were only hints of it, and those hints with that cologne. Haila. If you see him dear, please do us a favor dear and ASK WHAT HIS FAVE IS. PLEASE ðŸ˜† As for his smoking, whatever. I'm not going to let it change anything for me... as you said ðŸ˜³ Those are personal decisions. 

Heels would be a must, or else how would you guys take a pic? ðŸ˜† The two of us barely fit into mine! 

We have a 9 inch difference! 🤣 

Hmm! Usually I don't like the smell of cigarettes and smoke, but if you're saying he smelled good, trust me, I believe you! Haiii...but I didn't know he smoked! Not that it changes anything!😳 I love him too much and I think it just added on to his manliness! 🤣 gosh! I'm also 5'2!!!! 🤣 shit. I gotta wear heels! 🤣

number1serial thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow TFS this lovely pic 
barun sobti looks amazing !!!!!
and u look vryy nice also !!

and wow all the way from U.S. to brimingham wow i must say ur reallyy luckkyy i want to meet him one day tooo and i think thats evryy fanss dream !!!
-Sanjana- thumbnail

The reason it smelled good is because it wasn't strong. 

There were only hints of it, and those hints with that cologne. Haila. If you see him dear, please do us a favor dear and ASK WHAT HIS FAVE IS. PLEASE ðŸ˜† As for his smoking, whatever. I'm not going to let it change anything for me... as you said ðŸ˜³ Those are personal decisions. 

Heels would be a must, or else how would you guys take a pic? ðŸ˜† The two of us barely fit into mine! 

We have a 9 inch difference! 🤣 

Why are you making me drool over Sobti yaar? ðŸ˜³ Gosh! He's so hot even in the pic! I wonder what I'll do when I actually meet him? Haii! My baby! ðŸ˜³ Bahahaha! 9 inches! 🤣 haha! The poor guy will have to bend over a little to take a pic with me I think! 🤣 just a little! 🤣 and yes! I'll surely ask what perfume he uses and buy it so that I can smell it all day and all night!!!! <3