"duniya walon se door, jalne walon se door"

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
by Nafisa Kazi : 

An Exposition on Episode of Madhubala aired on 04/02/2013

---- "Duniya walon se door, jalne walon se door, aaja aaja chale kahin door, kahin door, kahin door"...(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV1jhXJU6a4)

---- "Oh!!!! for now let me enjoy these beautiful blissful moment that Madhu and RK have got for themselves."   Both Madhu and RK, just as in Madhu's words, doing the dress rehearsal on the sort of life they've envisioned to embark on together in near future...the entire scenario of RK trying to adjust to this life away from all the luxury and comfort, spending some affectionate moments with his biwi, indeed just like this line from "far from the madding crowd" : "And at home by the fire, whenever you look up there I shall be— and whenever I look up, there will be you."

---- followed by Rishbala  paying tribute to Rajesh Khanna and Mumtaz...well I found Vivian and Drashti looking better than their yesteryear counterparts...Madhubala's rendition on the retro was both enjoyable and easy on the eye..."Her love was entire as a child's, and though warm as summer it was fresh as spring." (Thomas Hardy)...

---- I enjoyed watching this romantic episode, firstly for it's reliving the "romance in the 70s of hindi cinema"...secondly for it's romantic lines laced with "cheeky humor" rather than the oft heard "cheesy lines' (of course the credit of which goes to Mr.Shekhawat)...Both Drashti and Vivian making an "easy on the couple" because of their good looks...

---- I don't mind watching a few "feel good" pleasant ones before a "big tidal wave" comes and turns everything upside down...

----- pre-cap : just a citation by Thomas Hardy to sum it up :  "Love is a possible strength in an actual weakness." (Thomas Hardy)

Posted: 11 years ago
thank you so much friends...😊