Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

Hema's Concert in Boston! [Updated PICS!] - Page 2

SmarterDesiKid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

πŸ˜ƒOkay the Concert through my eyes:
Me and My dad drice to regaant theatre. we park, and go inside (1.5 hours before show starts). We get the tickets for 30$. Goto an ATM machine at a bank. Go back inside, and My dad's freind (ticket lady) says that u just Missed Hema, he walked right by. So we goto the auditorium, and see him on the stage practicing the voice and stuff. There wasn;t a croud, only 10-20 people. WE sat down. then my dad's friend (owner of the theatre) brings us to the stage, along with few other people. Handshakes and stuff. Me Hema talk. Studies and stuff. I take coulpe of pics with him. get his autograph and stuff...we get of stage and sit somewhere in the $40 dollar rows..some time later the show starts:

Show started with Hema singing Kal Ho No Ho...PERFECT
He sings another song - complete perfectism
Then I think HemaBindu comes up, sings, some duests...

Then local talent (Rita - first time on stage singin) she was great. Then rahul I think comes up and Sings - EXCELLENT!

Hema / BNindu come up and sing...Asked question on whose gonna dance and stuff. No one raised there hand. The start singing song finishes. Another song (same question) It was Come to Me I think. Som kid 2 rows in front of me goes up to stage and starts dancing 0 pretty good) song finishes. then he sang his First teluge song. ( I think he sang this before come to Me)
Break again - local talent comes up.
Hema / bindu back - sing some mre, 2-3 more people come to the stage and dance. Then Hema sang some famous telgue song - I didn't get a word he said, but the music was great.
hemaBindu sings song (her audition song i think) it was GREAT!..she sang couple more songs. THEY WERE ALL GREAT.
Hema sings Alag - like always - PERFECT!
Break - IOnterval...
show starts with Hema singin Presi I think, it was awsome But he only sang like 3-4 lines of it. Then with ramta jogi...
another break. after break - HemaBindu coomes up with awsome songs - they were GREAT!
then final 4 songs - Nach baliye - Hema and Bindu. people on stage dancing.in last two songs this Old guy comes up. He was dancing like CRAZY! Hip Hop stuff, with the feet and his wife - same thing... They were the Ghetto old people πŸ˜† His last song was Dil Chata hain

I know I screwed up in the oreder of songs, but the thing was long. Hope u lke it πŸ˜ƒ

Pictures!!

Me with Hema...wow, I feel tallπŸ˜†

This is Hema Bindu singing her audition song I think..Excellent!

Hema and Hemabindu singing a Duet, and there are people from the audience dancing.

This is one of the mest up pics. The skinny lady on the stage dancing is the owner of the place, and my dad's friend. The lady to the left is Rita - Local talent.

That's Rahul (or Rohit. forgot name) - Local Talent. He is an excellent singer!

Hema/Bindu duet. I thnk it's a Telugu song.

This is "Come To Me" duet. The kid to the left in black is Hip Hopping😊

IDK what this song was, but was great.

This is Hema, can't se that clear, cuz he's wraing black.

One of the final performence's.

Same performnce

THis was Kajra re I think. If u look closeley to the guy in blue to he right, he was the Ghetto old guy, Hip Hop dudeπŸ˜ƒ

Same performance.

Now u can see the Blue Shirt guy more better.

Final performance😭Dil Chata Hain. It was great.

Same performance.

SAme performance lat picture

Edited by SmarterDesiKid - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SmarterDesiKid thumbnail
And he has sung a song in "Good Boy Bad Boy" πŸ˜‰
and in "DIl Diya hai" πŸ˜‰
uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks SDK for the cool update.. looking forward to see pics (we hv already seen Hema we want to see you)
πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

By the way I reread your post just to count how many times you used the word - STUFF... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
SmarterDesiKid thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† pics - come tommorow πŸ˜ƒ
srgmp thumbnail
wow, great!!! looking forward to see pics 😊
*rose* thumbnail
thx 4 de update...woww u ppl r soo lucky dat get 2 meet hemuu 😊
thanx! can't wait for the pictures πŸ˜›
SmarterDesiKid thumbnail
SmartCrazyKid
SmartCoolKid
SmartcentralizedKid
SmartCkid
πŸ˜† πŸ˜•
bigb thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update πŸ˜› .waiting for the pictures 😊
kd286 thumbnail
thank u SDK for the update...looking forward to the pics...