Chellameh

*Chellame Jan 2013 Updates Archives*

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Jan 11th Updates

Vadai is co-schemer with sneha!! He separates MA and CM and packs MA to her maternal home. he acts goody and apoligizes to CM and shows kolaveri at Sneha as far as CM & co are concerned.  MA gets 10 crores ready to pay Sneha. Snehas instructs MA to send the money through Vadai. Vadai calls Sneha and says I will give the money, you give kannama to me and I will scoot with Gayu and kannama.. ofcourse 10 croresla some money for me too. Sneha agrees and hangs up. Gayu overhears this conversation and gives a badrakali look at Vadai.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Jan 12th Updates

Vadai tells Gayu.. I have reformed.. All this double game only to save kannama.. I will give teh money, bring the baby, give her to CM and then we both shall walk out. Trust me.. CM will not agree to give money adhan i separated MA from her and got money form MA. He cries and gayu believes him yet agian!!

Vadai gives the 10 crores money .. Sneha's henchman says no Kannama.. This is the fine for cheating Sneha earlier. Bring another 10 crores.. Vadai azhugachi.. News is updated to MA and Co.

Visa ( MA' mom) yells at CM again for the misfortune !!
nithya_IF thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

nithya_IF thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

nithya_IF thumbnail
*Chellame Jan  2013 Updates Archives*