Valentine's Day celebration on Zee TV

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Valentine's Day celebration on Zee TV
Valentine's Day special on Zee TV

As the month of romance begins and Valentine's Day inches closer, the small screen seems to have bitten by the love bug. 

Makers of various daily soaps and also different Channel's have weaved the occasion of Valentine's Day in their storyline. Similarly, Zee TV, one of the popular GEC's has also planned to celebrate the festival of love and romance in a grand way. 

Sources inform that all the lead actors of their popular shows like Aasha Negi and Rithivik fromPavitra Rishta, Gurmeet Choudhary- Kratika Sengar and Leena Jumani-Dishank Arora from Punar Vivah, Roopal Tyagi-Mahima Makwana-Ankit Gera from Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke, Suhasi Dhami-Anirudha Dave from Housewife will be performing on the occasion.

The two hours special episode will be aired on 9 February 2013. We also hear that Rithwik and Aasha will perform on Pyaar Hua Ekraar Hua,Chaudhavi Ka Chand and Amitabh-Rekha songs and will have a retro theme whereas Dishank-Leena will have a modern theme and will dance on Party on my mind from Race-2. But the surprise element of the night will be good-looking, Iqbal Khan who will invite these stars at his house to celebrate the occasion. 

When contacted, Leena confirmed the news and said, "Yes, I will be performing along with Dishank and in fact we will be shooting for the sequence tonight." 

We also spoke to Iqbal who said, "Yes, I am a part of the Valentine's special episode but I can't reveal anything on the concept."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Valentines-Day-celebration-on-Zee-TV/articleshow/18291557.cms
Posted: 11 years ago
thanks...will be enjoyable