Rebirth Arnav and khushi ff new part on thread 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Hi friends
well i m comming back here after a long time, i wish to complete my ff's , writing one of mine in ARHI version

Reborn to love, its going to be on ARNAV and KHUSHI,
well as the name says its going to be based on rebirth

hope you will like reading my ff,

please reply

INDEX

PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
 PART 6

PART 7

PART 8

PART 9

PART 10

PART 11

PART 12

PART 13

PART 14

PART 15

PART 16

PART 17

PART 18

PART 19

PART 20 

PART 21

PART 22

THREAD 2

Edited by searchoffriends - 10 years ago

MY INDEX

ARNAV AND KHUSHI FF'S WRITTEN BY ME

ArHi ff REBIRTH
BASED ON ARNAV AND KHUSHI REBORN AGAIN FOR LOVE AND THEIR STORY AHEAD

BEST FRIENDS FOREVER ?

BASED ON ARNAV AND KHUSHI AS BEST FRIENDS GRADUALLY MESSING UP WITH COMPLICATIONS OF LOVE

AND

ArHi ff SEARCH

BASED ON KHUSHI BEING A SURROGATE MOTHER OF ARNAV'S BABY AND THEIR LOST AND FOUND STORY

Edited by searchoffriends - 10 years ago

CHARACTER SKECH

SHARMA FAMILY

Its a Joint Family Living In London

Sharma Industries are one of the Leading Companies in business world

RISHAB SHARMA :

A Billionare lives with his family in London A PERFECT BUSINESSMAN ... HUSBAND AND FATHER...being the chairman of such a big business empire he is still a simple man loves his family and cares for all of them a lot .His Strength is his SUPPORTIVE WIFE And his WEEKNESS is his little ANGEL his DAUGHTER...

PRERNA SHARMA

she is mrs Rishab sharma...being wife of a billioanare..and living in london still she is just like an indian housewife...a typical housewife loves and take care of her family and love to cook food for them inspite of the fact that there are 10 cooks in there house...down to earth and follow all her cultures and allways wanted her children to follow the same well she had 3 children of her own rather 4 she is like a mother to his dever's son also

KARAN SHARMA:

Rishab's younger brother ...he is more than a son to vikram he loves his elder brother treats him as his father...works with him in the companies as the MD of the Sharma Empire...this business is a result of there joint effort ...he is a perfect husband really romantic loves his family and adores his bhabhi..his weekness is also the same his princess...his niece.

NANDANI SHARMA:

She is a perfect wife a perfect...devarani ..a mom and a lovely chachi...she is also a housewife loved to spend time with her bhabhi who is like a elder sister to her and Adores all the childrens in the family

NOW THE YOUNGER GENERTION...

MAYANK SHARMA

THE ELDEST SON OF THE FAMILY ...he is happily married to a girl named Nupur and works with his father in there companies .He is also a perfect son , husband and an ideal brother the apple of his eyes is his small little sister whom he not only loves but adore like anythink

MRS. NUPUR SHARMA:

A nice bahu a nice wife and a nice bhabhi...she is a typical punjaaban and allways speeks in punjaabi..she is fun loving but on the same time she is highly responsible also ...she knows that she is the elder bahu of the family and maintain the dignity if the family

ADIRAAJ SHARMA :

He is the second child of rishab sharma he had just completed his studies and all set to join the business ...he is rich but not at all a spoil brat he loves his family and honours all the girls a lot he is a bit emotional and totally caring and protecting when it comes to his family specially his younger sister .his princess..nevertheless that she is just 10 minutes younger than him ...they were born as twins...but he was born 10 minutes earlier and soo he is elder and is highly responsible and caring

SAMRAT SHARMA:

He is the only child of karan and nandani sharma...he is loving caring and allways been loved by not only his parents but also by his bade ma and bade papa the same way as they treat there own children and soo he never maid any difference between him and his two brothers and yes offcourse his little angel..his sister he is too protective towards her he is just a few months elder than Adiraaj and hence is treated as the second child of the family adiraaj and he r more like best friends than brothers being of same age they had allways been together

and lastly .she is the jaan of sharma family ...the apple of eye of everyone there...truely a laadli of the family

KHUSHI SHARMA:

THE YOUNGEST and the most loved by all member of the family ...she is apple of eye of each and every member .in the family whether its her dad or mom and yaa offcourse her chachi who allways wanted a daughter but only have a son soo she is just that daughter for her

and yaa her three big brothers who not only loves her but are also really caring rather say possesive about her and yaa a very understanding and caring bhabhi also ...

she never even had a boyfriend she is sweet simple but as she lives in london and soo her dressing style is completely western
her gretest strenght is her most lovable chachu ...her buddy ..who had allways tought her the values of life she treats him as her guru for life ka gyaan and allways takes his opinion for anythink she wanna do in life .

there is one problem in her life that is her dreadfull nightmares...she allways see different types of dreams which she had never figured out

GUNJAN JOSHI:

She studies in university in london with khushi ...her parents live in india .and she lives here in hostel ...with her family friends daughter kripa

KRIPA MEHRA:

She is also in university with khushi and gunjan ...her parents r also in india...and is family friend of gunjan

khushi ...gunjan and kripa are really good friends

that's all about sharma family ...a rich but still a complete and a joint family in London

and there is one more family ...to be introdused

THIS IS THE ROYAL FAMILY ...OF A STATE IN RAJASTHAN

RATHODE FAMILY...[ i know a typical surname for a royal family]

SUJAL SINGH RATHODE :

HE BELONGS TO A ROYAL FAMILY...learned all the royal way of living life but still never believed in any kind of discrimination ...never treated anyone below to him ...he can be said a king with heart of diamond...never believed in this emporour business allways been a simple man and lived the life like he is ...loved his family and they had there vast business florished all over the world..he had lived half of his life abroad travelling the whole world and now he is comimg back to india his mother land after around 18 years currently they r settled in ITALY

KASHISH RATHODE :

SHE is a lovely lady ...the strength of her family ...belongs to a rolay family and being a bahu of a one never get a chance of being like a typical housewife rather she would have loved to be a one as she was just a middle class girl earlier and got married to a royal prince ...it was offcourse a love marriage and soo she loves her family and her husband she is a great mother and had given her son all the good habbits or say sanskaar ...for living a life..

and the last one is this

ARNAV SINGH RATHODE.

THE ONLY SON OF THIS ROYAL EMPIRE just like his father he also don't believe in all that royal family stuff and all thanks to her mother who had tought him to live a life like a normal boy ...he is a completely down to earth person...
HE IS FUN LOVING ...HE ENJOY WITH FRIENDS ...LIVED ALL HIS LIFE IN ABRAOD ...SOO HAD A MODERN APPROACH TOWARDS LIFE ...STILL HE IS VERY CARING UNDERSTANDING AND SENSITIVE...AND YAA MOST IMPORTANT HE RESPECT WOMENS...HE IS SMART HANDSOME OR RATHER SAY HOT AND ...U CAN GUESS IT . AND HE IS RICH ALSO ...HENCE GIRLS ARE ALLWAYS BEHIND HIM BUT HE NEVER PAID ATTENTION TO ANY AS HE IS SIMPLE AND DONT BELIEVE IN ALL THAT STUFFS OF GOING OUT WITH GIRLS , HE LOVES TO MAKE FRIENDS phwee THERE R SOO MANY QUALITIES IN HIM .
He many times get upset with his dreams ..he saw some unussual thinks which he is never able to figure out

HE HAD GOT MANY FRIENDS ...BUT FOR NOW...his best friend is...ANGAD...who is his cousin as well

ANGAD KHANNA :

he is arnav's best friend as well as cousin ...well angad dad and arnav mom r real brother and sisters ...and soo they both r been allways together

ok now that was an intro for now there r many more people in this ff whom will be disclosed as they became a part of the story

but few of them r...

WELL THEY R IN INDIA

SHASHANK GUPTA:

HE is an aged man off around 70 ...he is now retired ...well he was a doctor and dean of the most reputated hospital in mumbai ...Sanjeevani...

PADMA GUPTA:

shashank wife and lives with him at there house in mumbai...she is an old lady of around 65

MRS ANJALI JOSHI:

she is a lady of around 45 years .well she was anjali gupta earlier before getting married to atul joshi...she is a doctor in sanjeevani and works there with her husband

DR ATUL JOSHI:

well he is now the dean of sanjeevani happily married to anjali his wife
THEY BOTH HAD ONE DAUGHTER ...GUNJAN JOSHI ...WHO STUDIES IN A UNIVERSITY IN LONDON

hope you all liked the character skech..
WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR REPLIES

BUDY LIST

-Sadi-
_disha_
 _Virman_
aayesha
abika
Ace11
adithyan
adventure_roks
aishu3003
akshiankita
allegro
ameena671
anamika90
anamnoor
angel_prachi
angeldream14
anjale
AnupamaJY
Apoorvarani
ara_000
archa2810
arhi101
arnavlover97
arnavkushi70
arnvkushi
arshi.aditi
ArShi_Pooja
arshi_sona
arunasankar
arviarshi
ashred12
ashaskb
ASR6262
athiraram
avneet19
avni_barun
awroneema
bablushalu
Banu148priya
barbiebala
Barkah
Barunsanz1
beenish248
bellsmas
bgill70
bhaktiii
ceciliadam
Cute6
dhruvilove
 dimple288
dolly477
drunkiiebabe
FictionsFan
freya123
Gayuraj
glv_15
Gurmeet4Drashti
Happytwinkle
Harman987
Hawa1997
hiralhk
Humayra
ILoveFF
india094
INGCIV
ITS_LEENA
izzy0502
jahnvi.luvs.ASR
jas0308
jeb1
jenji08
jisa
jyothim78
jyothirmai07
Jyoti_1991
kaavyaarshi
kajulove
Kareena1994
kaulpriyanka
khusich
KIARSHI
koisk
kukku095
LeenaRocks
luvbarunsanaya6
lilakumariacnw
Maghinalls
manasa.d
march2011
me.ashiya
mehak06
meradil
mika17
mishka007
missmk
Mithi-kunal
momo121
MT_loverboy
Mushfika
nandakrishna
Natasha08
Natasha333
Nathiya143
naughtymallu
nazifa
ndevi
neag
nihasan
nmaharaj
opal10
pari_jyothika
pavi1
phillips_2909
praseetha
r265
riafna
Rami92
rimzu
Ruki.F
s1dharthm
saima4744
sana11
sanchita123
saral786
sathyaish
shahbaazipkknd
shaki27_hiran
shreyasonia
sibit
smilli
snehashetty34
Sona257
soumeesg
Srilathalolla
sruthick
sspoorthy
ssr565
StarAngel01
suchikashyap
summaiyasayed
Sunitha_Swayam
susan7
suwin
sweetypie_16
Ta33iiE
tachyon
tanisha.3
tinsel_akira
Titaliya1234
TRULYNANDINI
truptscool
udaymanyata07
unnimolarcha
vkp1989
VYGA89
YaSha0512
yashal_khan
Edited by searchoffriends - 11 years ago

PART 1

DATE : 29 November 2002

lets see what is happening on this day

MUMBAI-SANJEEVANI

an old man of around 65 years of age standing in front of an ideal of a couple and below that is written

"IN LOVING MEMORY OF MY BELOVED DAUGHTER AND SON-IN-LAW"
"MR AND MRS ARNAV AND KHUSHI RAIZADA"
"1963-1987"

MAN , CRYING AND SAYING:  I miss you beta  [hope you have guessed yes the man is DR SHASHANK GUPTA]

and then wee see a lady of around 40 years , consoling that man..

keeping hand on the man shoulder

lady:  dad ...please control yourself  [and the lady is ANJALI GUPTA , RATHER ANJALI JOSHI]

man: aaj hi ke din 15 saal pehle vo humme chod kar chale gaye the is duniya se hum sabse door.

and here this sad scene and

on the other hand somewhere else in this world

SAME TIME same day  29 november 2002

LONDON

we see a girl of around 15 YEAR dead from the world in her own dream

let see what is she dreaming.

DREAM OF THAT GIRL

in dream she find a boy and a girl both of around 15 years old playing , basket ball
But there faces are not clear , she can see just few unclear images in her dream

And they r chatting also

Boy is saying  "soo basket you lost again"

And to that the girl replies  "that's just because you cheated again Mr. Cheater"

The Boy again said  "oh really forget it I don't cheat" ,

To which the girl is getting irritated   "really Mr. Supercool please tell this to someone who don't knew you well"

To which the boy replied "ok ok , leave that , hey lets goo and watch some movie tomorrow"

And to that the girl replied "no ways , remember last time hum school bunk karke movie dekhnee gayye the , to kitnee daat padde the , I m not gonna take that risk again"

And then boy said "aree kal humme school bunk nahi karna padengaa , its already an off tomorrow , remember tomorrow is Independence Day , soo finally noo school , kyonki kal hamaare puure country apne Independence ke 32 years celebrate karengee" ,

And then the girl said in excitement  "Oh yaa its fine then , we will go for a movie tomorrow , per aaj to chale school ke liyye late hoo rahha hai"

BUT ONLY THEN THE DREAM BRAKED UP

and soo girl got up of her dream with a jerk

girl: [talking to herself]  oh god  , what was that dream nothing was clear and and 32 years of Independence ,strange , because as far as mom says , we this year celebraded 55 years of that , then 32 years must have been 23 years back , what the hell why I saw someone discussing something that happened 23 years back , what a weird dream and  basket  I m dreaming about basket ball  yuk  I hate that game despite of  the fact that Samrat bhai is always  behind that game what a bad dream and a bad day too  , forget it ,  good night again khushi and this time please sweet dreams

and the girl went to sleep again and yes this girl is KHUSHI SHARMA , A GIRL BORN AND BROUGHT UP IN LONDON

and YAA FORGOT TO TELL YOU ,  that the SAME DREAM is shared by a boy also but to see for that wee have GOO TO ITALY

ITALY

we see a boy of again around 15 years of age , and seeing the same dream.

in dream he also sees a boy and a girl both of around 15 years old playing , basket ball
But there faces are not clear , she can see just few unclear images in his dream also

And they r chatting also

Boy is saying  "soo basket you lost again"

And to that the girl replies  "that's just because you cheated again Mr. Cheater"

The Boy again said  "oh really forget it I don't cheat" ,

To which the girl is getting irritated   "really Mr. Supercool please tell this to someone who don't knew you well"

To which the boy replied "ok ok , leave that , hey lets goo and watch some movie tomorrow"

And to that the girl replied "no ways , remember last time hum school bunk karke movie dekhnee gayye the , to kitnee data padde the , I m not gonna take that risk again"

And then boy said "aree kal humme school bunk nahi karna padengaa , its already an off tomorrow , remember tomorrow is Independence Day , soo finally noo school , kyonki kal hamaare puure country apne Independence ke 32 years celebrate karengee" ,

[but in his dream he heard few more voices then khushi had seen in her dream]
then he heard someone calling them from back

"arnav arnav  wait main bhi aa rahe hu"

And just then the dream of the boy braked up, and yes this guy is ARNAV SINGH RATHODE , a boy currently living in Italy but soon going to US for his further studies

now we see a lady waking him up

lady: arnav , arnav get up jaldi utheeye warna..humme der ho jaayenge

arnav GOT UP WITH A JERK

ok the lady is KASHISH RATHODE arnav's mom

kashish: [concerned] arnav kya hua fhir se koi burra sapna dekha

arnav: nahi burra nahi tha magar ajeeb tha  , kuch samajh nahi aa raha tha

kashish: relax beta sapna hi tha ...koi baat nahi relax , it was just a dream and that's all

arnav: I  think you r right mom

kashish:[very sweetly to divert arnav mind]  I m always right my dear son

arnav: [smiling]  ok mom as you say , well mom can you tell me when did India got independence , as in which year of independence we celebrate this year

kashish:  well India got independence in 1947 , and as now we r in 2002  soo we celebrate our 55th year of independence , but why you asking soo ?

arnav: [very calculative thinking]   1947 , soo 32 years means 1979 , but  its 2002 and

kashish: [confused as she was not getting what arnav was mum erring]   kya , what r you saying I mean ?

arnav: [ to end the discussion]   forget it mom  , you goo ahead I will get ready and I m fine now

kashish: u sure beta

arnav just nodded and kashish left his room and then arnav again thinking about the same dream

arnav [to himself] how weird ..kitna strange dream tha , aise lag raha tha ki sach tha , sad kuch sach saa lag rahha tha ,  the place ,and then my name was also ,  what was that , oohhh forget it dreams sach mein bahut ajeeb hote hai and mere to kuch jyada hi ajeeb hote hai  , so all you need to is just avoid them   [he finally concluded]

and than he got ready to leave for US...now where he was going to have his higher education

OK THIS WAS A SMALL DREAM OF THERE LIFES THEY WERE 15 YEARS OLD IN THE ABOVE DREAMS

NOW LETS COME TO CURRENT TIME

AND NOW ITS  ,  2010, AND THEY BOTH R GROWN UP , NOW THEY ARE 23 YEARS OLD AND NOW THERE LIFES R GOING TO CHANGE FOREVER AND EVER , BUT FOR GOOD OR BAD ONLY GOD KNOWS

CURRENT TIME
SAY ITS 2010 NOW

A Beautiful Night and one more HORRIBLE DREAM for TWO people in this World

LONDON

Khushi dreaming and same time

ITALY

Arnav dreaming , A SAME DREAM

DREAM:

Nothing is clear , but still few thinks can be seen , is looks like a mandap , and then there is that sacred fire in altar and we can see a couple taking pheres ,  It look like a A MARRIAGE is going on , but no face can be seen clearly

THEN THE SCENE CHANGES

AND NOW THERE R TWO PEOPLE A LADY AND A MAN BOTH LOOK REALLY WORRIED AND THEY R TALKING

Man says to the lady while hugging her tightly "BASKET , I LOVE YOU , MAIN TUMHE KUCH NAHI HONE DUNGA"

To which the lady replies with tears "I LOVE YOU TOO , DEKHA HUM SAATH JEEYE THE Aur AAJ HUM SAATH SAATH HI MARNE WAALE HAI"

To which the man replies emotionally "NAHI HUM KABHI ALAG NAHI HO SAKTE HUM"

Whle the lady interrupted him in between "HUM AGAL NAHI HO RAHE , HUM SAATH THE AUR SAATH RAHENGE , AUR HUM DOOBAARA AAYENGE APNE PYAAR KE LIYE , APNE SAATH KE LIYE" she completed in tears

Finally the man said with all his emotions "I LOVE YOU BASKET" 

And then the lady replying  "I LOVE YOU TO...AR...AAA"

AND THE DREAM ENDED BOTH KHUSHI AND ARNAV GOT UP WITH A JERK

ARNAV THOUGHT A BIT ABOUT IT AND THEN GOT BACK TO HIS SLEEP .

KHUSHI WAS REALLY SCARED AND SHE JUST SCREAMED DUE TO THE DREAM

khushi; aaa vo doob [drown]  jaayenge , vo marr jayenge  , bachaaoo unhe vo paane [water]  mein girr gaye .

and the door of her room opened and her mother came in ...PRERNA SHARMA khushi mom

prerna: [very scared and concerned]   khushi kya hua beta

khushi hugging her mom

khushi: mom vo pane [water] mein girr [fallen] gaye .vo marr jaayenge mom

prerna: kaun paane mein girr gaye kya hua beta .

khushi: [still scared] mom vo paane.

prerna: fhir se tumne koi burra sapna dekha hai beta kuch nahi hua , relax sweety it was just a dream

khushi: [now really calmed and relaxed]  it was soo strange dream mom ,  mom I m really scared

just then nandani entered the room...NANDANI SHARMA , KHUSHI'S CHACHI

nandani: [really concerned]  princess what happen  r u fine ?

khushi hugged her tightly , nandani got more confused soo she asked prerna

nandani: [to prerna] didi kya hua hai isse ?

prerna: kuch nahi neend mein koi burra sapna dekha and she got scared

nandani: [very sweetly to khushi]  oh my sweet little angel relax princess , it was just a dream hai na

khushi nodded and now she was completely fine

prerna: ok now relax and goo back to sleep.

just then khushi eye fell on the watch

khushi: oh gosh mom it's already  6:30 am , why didn't you waked me up earlier I need to rush I m getting late for jog

khushi quickly ran to her bathroom and got ready in her jogging tracks its already 7 am now

oh forget to describe khushi room , its a beautiful room , all made with baby pink and white colour , a huge room with a princess size bed in the middle a perfect and a sweet interior a huge mirror and dressing area all maid in while a very girlish room and a huge picture of khushi on the wall back to her bed and there r few more picture on the other wall all pictures of the family only

on the other side of room there is a huge wardrobe with many different sections all the different sections for clothes a different for shoes , jewelry and other make up stuff and on other hand a huge glass door connecting to a near by balcony or say a huge terrace garden

khushi came out ready to leave for the jogging ground

running out of her room to the corridor of there huge mansion there were three four   servants cleaning up that area then running down the stairs she come to a huge living cum drawing room with all different antique stuff a classy furniture and a perfect interior , few servants are working there cleaning the area

khushi reached the living room a then she sees a person sitting on the sofa and reading a newspaper

she went near him from back and blindfolded his eyes with her hands

and took him not a second to recognize her

man: soo my princess is already up  [he took her hand and maid her in front of him]  good morning sweetheart [kissing her forehead]

khushi: [just like a child ] that's not fare dad how did you came to know its me?

yes the man is RISHAB SHARMA khushi dad

rishab just laughed at her innocence

rishab: soo going for your jog ?

khushi: yaa dad

rishab: alone ?

khushi: yaa dad I m 23 now at least I can go alone for a jog

rishab: ok baba you goo ahead be back soon you know na I wont have breakfast without you

khushi: yaa dad I will be back soon ok bye , bye mom  [shouting from the main door as she know that her mom would definitely be there in kitchen]

And she come out to a big lawn and then passing a huge garden she came out walking from a huge gate

Walking ahead in the cool and a bit chilly whether of London she can feel cold air on her face

it was a lovely morning , and then she reached a small jogging ground where there r 2 girls already busy in chatting

khushi moving towards them

khushi: hey girls good morning

and the girls r her two best friends GUNJAN AND KRIPA

gunjan: khushi , why r u soo late yaar we were waiting for u since half an hour now

khushi: nothing yaar same old story

gunjan: again a bad dream

khushi: a horrible dream this time ,  it was soo scary it took the hell out of mee

kripa: relax na  , just a dream , its already ended forget about it

khushi: yaa  [she said soo but still her mind was all lost in that dream actually the last word the lady said in the dream  I love you .AR , she is thinking what does this AR  means A...R  she is soo confused on what it means]

ok after around an hour of jogging and feeling fresh air she relaxed herself and now feeling absolutely fit and fine she went back to her home

back home

lets began the day...

A huge breakfast table is set , with all different kind of dishes , some Indian dishes also

khushi entered the house moving to the breakfast table

there we can see prerna serving food to rishab and her daughter-in-law  that is NUPUR SHARMA  helping her

khushi: mom I m back , hey good morning bhabs  [giving a side hug to nupur]

nupur: kiddo kinne waare kaha hai mainu bhabhi bulaaya kar ai bhabs ki hai  [in full punjaabi tone]

khushi: what  , what you said bhabs [confused ,as she didn't understand that much of this language]

nupur: o mere angreez nanand [sister in law] . I mean my dear sister in law ...how many times I have told you call me bhabhi ,  this bhabs sound soo weird.

khushi: weird  ? not at all bhabs its soo cool afterall  its shortcut era .

nupur: ok kiddo as u say

khushi: bhabs I m not a kid anymore please don't call me kiddo , how many time I need to tell you all that I m 23 now

nupur: ok my grown up kid  , now go and get freshen up, ok and then come for the breakfast ok

khushi: yaa I will be back.

and as she was about to leave , we see karan and nandani coming towards the table they were busy in arguing

nandini: karan tum hameesha aise karte ho I just don't wanna talk to you

karan: nandu jaan wait just listen to mee na

nandini : mujhe kuch nahi sunna hai  , don't you dare to talk to me

as they came near the table khushi went to them

khushi: [to nandani] good morning chachi ,  [to karan ] and buddy I know your morning is not soo good [indicating that nandani was angry with him and its bad for him now] , but still good morning   [hugging him ]

karan: thanks my sweet angel , and good morning to you too

khushi: now tell me what's the matter what have you done.?

karan: what matter , and maine kya kiyya ?

[the others people there means rishab .prerna and nupur were just listening to all this and were simply enjoying all these sweet moments ]

khushi: oh comeon chachu  , I know you must have done something otherwise chachi would never yell on you and that too early morning not possible

nandini: dekha sab tumhe kitne achee tarah jaante hai , khushi ko bhi patta hai ki tumne hi kuch kiya hoga  [telling karan]

khushi: guys what's the matter. [to both karan and nandani]

nandini: dekh na kiddo 

as she said the word khushi immediately spoke like small child

khushi: chachi I m not a kid

nandini: ok ok baba  ,  khushi fine ye karan na ghar ki koi importance hi nahi hai iske liye saara din office mein kaam kaam and ghar mein bhi subha utthe nahi ki phir se office ki file padne lagg gaye

karan: aree I was just arranging few papers that's it

khushi: [to karan] but that's wrong chachu , you know na rules of the house that office work is not allowed at home , what is that dad always says  'office ka kaam office mein'

karan: ok baba I admit I did a mistake any other charges against me your honour [putting his hands up gesturing his surrender]

khushi: no the court is adjourned and haa you broked a rule soo you have to pay back for that and your punishment is..

karan: ok that's  it don't  you think thoda jyada ho gaya hai I m not going to take any punishment

khushi: oh atleast listen to the punishment and your punishment is you have to take chachi out for a dinner tonight

karan: arre wahha ye to bahut meethe [sweet] sajja hai , ab aise sajja to hum roj roj le sakte hai

nandani blushed on his comment

khushi: oh how romantic , and chachi you look soo sweet like this

finally prerna interrupted them  : ok now time up , bahut ho gaye ye meethe meethe bathe , karan nandani , aao aake breakfast kar lo and khushi , you goo and get fresh comeon be quick

khushi: yes mom I  m going

nandini: aree khushi you goo and wake up your brother's too ok

khushi: they r still sleeping ?  ok  I will wake them up.

and she leave 

karan:[to prerna]   jaldi se breakfast de do bhabhi bahut jaldi yahaa earthquake aane waala hai

[they all simply laughed on that ]

NOW THE SCENE SHIFTS TO A ROOM ...a huge room with all kind of boys stuff. , but the room is clean there is a king size bed in the middle and on behind there is a big photo of a boy and there r many family picture in the room not a single actress or girls poster or anything few books are kept on a corner table and everything is kept very neatly

and there in the middle of the room stand a boy a tall dark handsome ...and almost ready to go down  when khushi enters the room

khushi: good morning bro , hey you already up

adiraaj: hey princess good morning  [hugging her]

and the boy is ADIRAAJRAAJ SHARMA , khushi twin brother , but behave like a big brother

khushi: come on lets goo

adiraaj:  but where ?

khushi: its time for good morning for someone [she winked at him]

adiraaj: ok  [as he understood her meaning]

now they went to another room over there , the room was almost  same in interiors to adiraaj's room but still there was a big difference it was completely opposite to that room , the room was a complete mess all clothes scattered all over the place , there were few family portraits there but there were many posters of Hollywood actress and few latest bikes model
There on a king size bed a boy is sleeping his head is burred under the pillow

khushi and adiraaj went near the bed

khushi: hey bro wake up.

No response

khushi: bhai get up yaar its allready above 8 am get up

The boy sleeping there just moved his head to say noo

Then an idea struck in khushi mind

khushi: waise adiraaj u know I met gunjan today morning she was saying

On hearing the name boy got up with a jerk

samrat: [curiously]   kya...kya  keh rahe the gunjan?

Adiraaj  : [smiling at his response simply]  good morning samrat

Yes the  boy is SAMRAT SHARMA  [karan and nandani son and there cousin more than real brother]

khushi: oh my god what a curiosity by the way I didn't met her but if you say I will

samrat: [fake anger]  princess this is not fare ha main soo raha hu

and he again laid down on bed

khushi: samrat bhaiya  , this is not done get up now ,  ok I m going to count till 3 you get up or

samrat: [burring his face under the pillow]   I m not getting up

khushi: ok  one , two listen this is my last warning .

samrat: I m not getting up

khushi picked up the jug of water

khushi: ok then  three  ,   and she poured whole jug of water on samrat

samrat got up with a jerk and adiraaj and khushi r going mad laughing seeing him

khushi: [still laughing] I  already  warned you earlier

samrat: khushi ki bachee now you r going to pay for this

khushi:[now getting ready to escape] I think I need to run ,  adi help me out

and soo adiraaj hold samrat tight while khushi ran out of his room , and gave her a chance to escape but not for long

Soon samrat ran out behind her and then adiraaj also followed them

khushi quickly came back to the breakfast table screaming loudly

And seeing that karan said his words again

karan: bhabhi maine kaha tha na earthquake aayenga  lo aa gaya

khushi screaming : chachu , chachu help help

and she hide behind karan the most safest place where samrat can never dare to do anything .

samrat: dad you get off the way , aaj main isse chodunga nahi see what have she done

karan: samrat , bachee hai just leave her  and angel kya kiya hai tumne [to khushi]

khushi : nothing chachu , I swear, aree chachi said me to wake him up soo I waked him

nandani: maine uthaane ko kaha tha nahlaane [giving bath]  ko nahi

and that was it everybody burst out laughing seeing samrat condition

soon every thinks got settled in this part of world

it was a normal regular and a lovely morning for a sweet and cute family

lets see to other part was the world there is one more family

ITALY

We see a A huge Mansion and we can see a group of servants working and few cleaning and few doing other arrangements

Here is a couple sitting on a breakfast table and they r completely enjoying there breakfast , being served by many servants standing around them

Well the couple is enjoying there food together , with few masti and sometime feeding each other , they look perfect, completely in love and they were none other then

SUJAL AND KASHISH SINGH RATHODE

And then entered a boy a talk dark and handsome , well that's ANGAD

angad: good morning uncle  [To Sujal]

sujal: [very sweetly]   morning angad

angad: good morning Bua  [To Kashish] 
[well bua is your father sister and here angad is kashish's brother son ...who had allways been a part of there family]

kashish: good morning beta come lets have breakfast together .

angad: no bua  actually I came to see arnav I  think he is still sleeping

kashish: yes may be go ahead

angad went to arnav's room expecting that he was sleeping but actually he was not
he was extremely disturbed about his morning dream

he was exercising in the gym without a shirt and  [and you all can guess it well]

angad: hey arnav good morning

arnav: what's soo good about this morning

angad: hey man hua kya let me guess another nightmare

arnav just nodded

arnav: bahut ajeeb tha kuch samajh nahi aata

angad: relax dude it was just a dream cool down

arnav: I think you are right , forget it tu batta tu itane subha

angad: I think you forgot aaj humme college jaana hai , humaara convocation day hai

arnav: oh yaar  , ye dream ke chakkar mein na , waise congrats finally we r getting graduate today

angad: yaa finally , oh now get ready I m waiting

PRECAP:

ITALY

kashish : Arnav wee need to goo back , to INDIA 

LONDON

khushi: DAD I WANNA GOO TO INDIA

rishab:  INDIA but why ?

OK FRIENDS THIS IS MY FIRST PART will be waiting for your comments

hey guys i like the idea of reborn but there was this idea for armaan and ridhima and i am totally looking for arhi. but please finish it, do not leave it in between. that's all i ask. if offended sorry.
looking forward for more update
looking forward to it..

pm me pls
Nice start..
 They are going to meet each other in India 😊
Interesting story...plz continue soon...
Loved d concept...
very interesting continue soon