Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Welcome to

Here u will find all the articles related to the show n Cast.

Please refrain from posting any comments ðŸ˜³
Minionite thumbnail

Aamir Ali switches on the "apology mode"

• Tags: 
    • Aamir Ali
    • Sony Entertainment Television
    • Hongey Judaa Na Hum
By TellychakkarTeam 9 Sep 2012 - 05:25
Print    
Make font size smallerMake font size defaultMake font size larger
Aamir Ali

Some time back we had reported that the lead actors of Sony Entertainment Television's upcoming show Hongey Juda Na Hum, Aamna Shariff and Raqesh Vashisht had signed a non-disclosure agreement with the production house, Shri Adhikari Brothers. This prevented them from revealing any info about their characters.

Now we learn that the parallel lead actor Aamir Ali, who plays a neurosurgeon Dr Anirudh in the show, has also signed on the dotted line. No wonder he had been incommunicado for a while. Whenever any journalist would call him about the above show, he would either not talk making any excuses or outright fib that that he is not doing Hongey Judaa Na Hum.

Fearing a media backlash for this hiding of information, when Aamir came on stage at the launch press conference, he apologised to the fourth estate saying, "I am sorry guys, I could not reveal the truth as I was told to keep quiet. But be rest assured your wait will be worthwhile. I play a flamboyant character unlike a normal doctor. He is charming, witty and passionate about travelling and you all will love him. "

Still feeling insecure about keeping the media in the dark, Aamir was seen personally mollifying individual journalists whom he knew. One of them even quipped, "When I had called you were saying you were in a flight." Aamir just smiled back.

Bro, we are happy to know that you value the power of the pen. We also understand that things were beyond your control, but may be you could have dropped a hint "off record" as most others do.

Minionite thumbnail

Bharti Singh to don a "cop" avatar in SAB TV's FIR

• Tags: 
    • Kavita Kaushik
    • SAB TV
    • FIR
    • Bharti Singh
By TellychakkarTeam 6 Sep 2012 - 17:02
Print    
Make font size smallerMake font size defaultMake font size larger
Kavita Kaushik and Bharti Singh

Bharti Singh is a killing machine. You look at her comic histrionics and you will surely die of laughter. Currently, this superbly adorable lady is wowing everyone with her dance moves in Colors' Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa.

And spreading her wings…she is all set to make a guest appearance in SAB TV'sFIR (Edit 2 Productions).

Bharti is currently shooting for the series and she will be seen as SP Kamseen Aha. She will be senior to Chandramukhi Chautala (Kavita Kaushik).

"I will consider myself to be a very beautiful and thin woman. I will always carry a mirror wherein I will keep looking and praising myself for being so stunning," said Bharti to Tellychakkar.com.

Bharti had to rush to face the camera but we got in touch with Kavita who further informed, "Yes, I am shooting with Bharti. There will be a rivalry between Chandramukhi and Kamseen. But Chandramukhi can't do anything as Kamseen is senior in position. But the encounter will lead to lot of hilarious moments."

The Chandramukhi-Kamseen magic is expected to hit the airwaves next week.

Minionite thumbnail

Aamir Ali choosy about reality shows

Friday, September 21, 2012 | 5:05:30 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    16 Comments
Aamir Ali choosy about reality shows

Popular TV actor Aamir Ali Malik says he is particular about being a part of reality shows, and would like to stay away from anything which gets into his personal space.

Aamir Ali

Popular TV actor Aamir Ali Malik says he is particular about being a part of reality shows, and would like to stay away from anything which gets into his personal space.

He has earlier been part of two non-fiction shows - "Nach Baliye 3" and "Zara Nachke Dikha".

"I have done two reality shows in a span of seven years of TV career. I feel the audience must want you. Plus I am careful of which reality show I do," Aamir told IANS.

"I like watching many shows, but I don't feel myself fitting there. If a reality show gets too personal, I don't want to be a part of it. I love 'Bigg Boss' and watch everything, but I am not capable enough to be a part of it," he added.

Aamir is currently seen on "F.I.R" and "Hongey Judaa Na Hum".

Minionite thumbnail

FIR's special shoot at Essel World

By Tejashree Bhopatkar, TNN | Nov 16, 2012, 01.01 PM IST
inShare
More
A
A
READ MORE SAB TV|Kavita Kaushik|FIR|Essel World|Chandramukhi Chautala
FIR's special shoot at Essel World
kavita kaushik
FIR, the long running and the most celebrated show on SAB TV is leaving no stone unturned to attract audiences with its innovative and wacky tracks. Once again, the team is ready for another laughter riot with their sincere attempts to crack the mysteries which are hilarious.

As the Diwali vacation is on, the makers (Edit II Productions) have planned to target children as their viewers. Therefore; the shoot for their upcoming track will take place at Essel Worldtoday.

Source informs that the team has already headed for Essel World today and is trying to complete their shoot. But the popularity of the show and its characters is not allowing them to complete the shoot.

Kavita Kaushik aka Chandramukhi Chautala confirms, " We were all excited to shoot at Essel world as we also considered it as a break but now the condition is so worse that we cannot get out of our vanity. Essel world is so inhabited that we cannot shoot and as soon as we start shooting, fans just bump in."

It's a mystery cum kidnapping track, where the commissioner gets kidnapped and the entire team reaches Essel World to find him.
Minionite thumbnail

Kavita turns funny, bubbly for 'Tota Weds Maina'?

Tuesday, November 27, 2012 | 1:48:17 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    5 Comments
Kavita turns funny, bubbly for 'Tota Weds Maina'?

Television actress Kavita Kaushik, popularly known as Chandramukhi Chautala of "F.I.R.", has been roped in to play the lead in yet another comedy.

kavita kaushik98D_Kavita-Kaushik.jpg

Television actress Kavita Kaushik, popularly known as Chandramukhi Chautala of "F.I.R.", has been roped in to play the lead in yet another comedy.

According to the reports, the show is called "Tota Weds Maina" and it will be aired on SAB TV, which also shows "F.I.R.".

"Hi guys, okay who all wanna see me in a totally new, fresh, fun and sweet role... looking pretty doing absolutely hilarious romance?" Kavita tweeted.

"Yes that's the surprise, be ready totally bubbly and 'mastikhor' Maina coming your way," she posted.

The actress, who has been the part of television industry for over a decade, got her due with "F.I.R". Her Haryanavi accent and great comic skills in the show won her both accolades and awards.

Minionite thumbnail

Tota Aur Maina: Kavita Kaushik to play Maina

TNN | Dec 2, 2012, 12.00 AM IST
inShare
Share More
A
A
READ MORE Kavita Kaushik|Fun.|Accent|Tota Aur Maina.|SAB TV
Tota Aur Maina: Kavita Kaushik to play Maina
Kavita Kaushik
Kavita Kaushik will now be seen in another comedy serial on SAB TV titled Tota Aur Maina.Here, she plays the lead protagonist, a modern young girl, free spirited and adventurous.

A fun riot errupts when this modern, ebullient girl Maina steps into Tota's simple household, and everyone struggles for equilibrium.

Says Kavita, "Maina's character is wild and I believe it's just an extention of me. Maina is forever happy, confident, outgoing and so muchFun. I am having a blast shooting for it because it's a very earthy, realistic character who is extremely funny at the same time. So it's not the witty lines that make me comical, it's my character in itself that is very funny. I had to work on myAccent and learn the local dialect and had to be trained in the ways of life there to make my character authentic. The show is based on the lives of people in UP and that's a completely different life from what we live here in Mumbai."

Keep watching this space for more on Tota Weds Maina.
Minionite thumbnail
Content Removed

print

Minionite thumbnail

Maina is an extension of me: Kavita Kaushik

Monday, December 03, 2012 | 3:32:25 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)  2 Comments
Maina is an extension of me: Kavita Kaushik

Actress Kavita Kaushik is set to play the role of an effervescent character named Maina in a new comedy show "Tota Weds Maina". She says she can relate to the character's adventurous and fun-loving streak.

kavita kaushik

Actress Kavita Kaushik is set to play the role of an effervescent character named Maina in a new comedy show "Tota Weds Maina". She says she can relate to the character's adventurous and fun-loving streak.

"Maina's character is wild and I believe it's just an extension of me. Maina is forever happy, confident, outgoing and so much fun. I am having a blast shooting for it because it is a very earthy realistic character who is extremely funny at the same time," Kavita said in a statement.

The actress is known for her role as Chandramukhi Chautala of "F.I.R.". She will keep up the humourous streak in the new show too, but says it will have a twist.

"It is not the witty lines that make me comical, it is my character in itself that is very funny. I had to work on my accent and learn the local dialect and had to be trained in the ways of life there to make my character authentic."

"The show is based on the lives of people in Uttar Pradesh and that is a completely different life from what we live here in Mumbai," she added.

Minionite thumbnail

Was the Kavita Kaushik-Aamir Ali FIR fight cooked up?

Media can get pretty creative is something that has been alleged by many. A couple of times we at Tellychakkar.com have been accused of the same. But now it appears as if a fair amount of creativity got into a report which appeared in a leading newspaper a couple of days ago.

The report alleged that Kavita Kaushik, the Chandramukhi Chautala of FIR, got into a scrap with her co-star in the show Aamir Ali and stormed off the sets, leaving the entire unit twiddling their thumbs. The report alleged that she refused to listen to her director of many years when he tried to pacify her and defuse the situation. The report further alleged that the fight arose because of Kavita's non-cooperation - both Aamir (Honge Juda Na Hum),and Kavita (Tota Aur Maina) are doing another show each and were struggling to balance the schedules of the two shows.

Knowing Kavita and Aamir as two senior and respected professionals, who are not known to throw tantrums or get into a slugfest, we got in touch with them to find out what really happened. We also contacted the producer Binaifer Kohli and the director Shashank Bali. And they all said that none of this really happened and the story is the figment of somebody's wild wild imagination.

This what Kavita had to say: "For seven years that I have been on the show, there has never been an instance of me getting into a fight or showing attitude. The fact is that on that day, I left the sets early as I had taken a half day from work. And all this was done in concurrence with the unit. And why will I show disrespect to my director; he has all throughout been my friend, philosopher and guide. I am what I am because of the nuances he helps draw out from the character."

"Apart from these things I have been too busy with the shoots these days as I am doing all the action sequences and the get-ups in the show. So, there is no time to interact with people around me," she further goes on to add.

She believes that theres's some mischief behind the news item. Says she: "This was definitely done by somebody who is jealous of my position in the show and wants to put our show and me and the unit in bad light. There has never been a happier set than FIR."

Bali echoes Kavita, saying pretty firmly: "Nobody ever walks out of my sets and as far as the other day's story is concerned, Kavita packed-up from the shoot and then left."

On being asked if FIR, was getting affected as the two actors had other show commitments, Bali clarified: "Kavita is working for the same channel so we do not have any issue. And, Aamir too is working for Sony which is the same network. Apart from this, my team respects me too much to do something like this."

Producer Binifer Kohli hasn't been going to the sets as she has twisted her wrist but she observes, "For Kavita, I can vouch this much that she is a very professional actor and no matter what it is, she will never walk out of the sets."

When we reached out to Aamir he too claimed that nothing of this sort ever happened.

So who is speaking the truth? The news report or the F.I. R unit? We, at TC would like to give the benefit of the doubt to the latter. Readers can reach their own conclusion.

Source: TC