Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srishtigupta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Here is surprise for "RAYA LOVERS'."

Hi''dear frnds'.jab se 29 jan ka promo dekha..waiting ki koi kuch likhe hot sa'..par ni mila'.toh aaj dimak me kuch aaya 'socha aaj phir se ek koshish karu'kuch naya likhne ki'phir se'.kal wala promo dekhne ke baad toh raha hi ni gya'..so'.plz'agar acha lage toh apni jindagi valuable time se 1 min nikal kar 2 words me hi sahi'.comment karna dosto'this 4 all my "RAYA lovers'.."..i know this wont happen in show'just mere imagination'.hope aap sabko achi lage'.

OS ' RAYA REUNION ' "LUV PASSION"

Taking the same situation when ram looks priya with lots of love'on 28 jan at the ending of the epi'..just a perfect eye lock''.both are lost'in each other'.vik leaves them'then peehu comes there'.and plz'..aap bi dance karo naa'..both breaks the eye lock'ram tooks peehu in her arms'.apko muma papa ka dance dekhna h?...peehu nodded in yes'.ram looks priya 'asking 4 permission,'..priya blinks yes'..ram puts peehu down'.ram holds her hand and comes on the dance floor'.and song starts'.badan pe sitare lapete hue'..both dances'in full passion'.peehu and all claps'.and both enjoys the dance'..with lots of love'..now there is a new beginning'.both can feel this'..both are just lost in each other'.

Then Ayesha in anger makes a drink..as she is called by her friend sodamini'.which is unfortunately drunk by priya'..ram feels something bad for her'and akward'..he asks nuts'.to take care of peehu'as priya is not feeling well'muje lagta h usne kuch galat pi liya h'...he is taking with her in bed room'.nuts says'.don't worry'.bahi'ap jinta mat ki jiye'.i will take care of peehu'aur baki sab bi h yaha'.aap priya ko le jayiye'.ram takes priya'.in there bedroom'..where there used to live 5 yrs back'.ram holds her hand and made him sit on the bed'..and removes his coat'..

Order a nibu pani for her'.she says mr kapoor'.mere pass aaye na'muje apse kuch kehna h''ram asks bolo main sun raha h hu priya'.priya says ese ni 'pehle aap yaha mere pass aaye fir kahungi'.ram comes and sits near her'and says ab bolo kya baat h?...priya'.says'.mr kapoor'.i m sorry aaj jo subah maine apko kaha 'us sab ke liye 'sorry'..plz muje maf kar di jiye'.maine bina kuch jane ..apko etna kuch keh diya'..plz'.muje maaf kar di jiye'.ram was  listening'to her silently'.didn't said'.priya took her hand and sits down on her knees'.and again repeats'the same'.makes him look in her eys'.tears following through her eyes'.continusly,'.ram wiped her tears and says..maine toh tumhe kab ka maaf kar diya priya'.plz ro mat'.tum janti hona main yeh aasu ni dekh sakta'.tumhari aakhon me'.made her sit on the bed'..ram stands'.priya again says'..(yr..promo dekha h na 'vahi'lines'.)

priya crying saying " pata nahi phir kabhi aisi raat ayegi ya nahi ... jab app mere saath honge .. aaj mein sirf rona chahti hoon ..."

ram said " toh agar rona hi hain toh mere gale lag ke ro sakti hoo..."

priya looked at him ... ram opens his arm , inviting her for a hug , priya clings to a tight hug , ram hugs her back , peace ... in each other's embrace ...

Ram says'.i love u 'priya'.once more'.

Priya,,,,says,,,,I love u mr kapoor'.

Ram'says'.en panch  salo me I missed u lot priya'.ab toh muje mere naam se bulao'.

Priya'..i missed u 2 '.ramm'.and both hugs each other'.ram says'priya ab main ram to priya " ajj mein tumhare saath har pal aise jeena chahta hoon jaise humara akhri pal hoo"

priya in tears ... ram takes her hand in his and kisses them .. priya caresses his cheeks wd love ... ram cups her face and kisses her eyes ...

priya threading her fingers through his hair takes him closer ... foreheads resting on each others ...

now login to my blog to read further'..read at ur own risk'.

http://balhluv.blogspot.in/

plz comment karna...

Edited by srishtigupta - 11 years ago
deepa1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awsm yr... i hv no words to explain... thn x for pm...
lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
first of all thanx for pm
super os and yes very hot
both r dissolve in each other