Universal Group Prayer for Neel aka luvsakshi

Posted: 11 years ago

Dear Friends,

I am very sorry to say that Neel (nick name LuvSakshi), one of our friends in the BALH forums is critically ill and she and her family needs our support. It is at times like this when by sheer strength of our numbers we should gather and pray for her speedy recovery and show that we are not only one family in happy times, but stand together in times of sadness and grief as well.

As a token of our concern we would like to set up a Universal Prayer Group. I have personally been involved in many such groups and have been witness to some miracles. It is amazingly unbelievable. Since I am a Hindu by birth and profess the religion of love, I believe that all religions are one and the same. However, the mantra that we chant is the Gayathri Mantra. If you have a prayer group that does any other chanting like the Buddhist Chanting Group, you can chant your mantra, any mantra that reaches out to the almighty to pray for speedy recovery.

We will start this Prayer at 7:30PM Indian Standard Time on Wednesday, 30th of January, 2013 (which is 6:00AM Pacific Time in the USA, 9:00AM Eastern Time in the USA). If you are not in any of these three time zones, please check your local time to coincide with this timing and start the chant.

Here is the way we are going about it:

1.       Sit in a comfortable position anywhere you want – if you want to sit at the altar in your home, or in any common place of worship, or just on the couch in your living room. The need is to be comfortable wherever you are.

2.       Chant OM three times (take a deep breath and slowly release your breath as you chant OM till you empty your lungs completely).

3.       Chant the Gayathri Mantra or any other chant that you would normally say during prayer time. Chant it slowly 21 times.

4.       We will end with OM SHANTI SHANTI SHANTIHI.

Please pass on this message to all your family and friends who can join us. You don't have to just do it at this time, if you want to do this at any other time, you may do it, but also remember that group chanting all over the world will produce a lot more positive energy and that is the need of the moment. People who do Reiki, or Sudarshan Kriya, or any kind of Pranic Healing can also join us at that time. Just imagine the whole world praying at the same time.

Words for the Gayathri Mantra:

O? bhur bhuva? sva?

tt savitr vre?(i)ya?

bhrgo devsya dhimahi

dhyo y na? pracodyat

Those of you who do the Buddhist Chant namyohorengekyo...Nam-myoho-renge-kyo can also follow the same format as the Gayathri Manthra Chant.

If you Google these two mantras you can get the meaning online. Looking forward to all of you to join us in this Universal Group Prayer and let us hope to bring happiness to the family concerned and our dear Sister Neel in particular.

If you know of anyone else that needs help, please do let us know and we can help with our prayers.

With best wishes

Sandhya

Have faith Viji. God is listening.
We will do it together...She will be fine soon..
I am in India now and have already included  both our buddies in my morning Pooja,will do again at 7.30pm,
Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

Ty fr this sandhya

Mani see what happened to her.she was suffering and she didnt tell every detail.was thinking something else but it turned out like this.just hoping to see her back.
Originally posted by armanz

Mani see what happened to her.she was suffering and she didnt tell every detail.was thinking something else but it turned out like this.just hoping to see her back.
even I didn't expect this viji I was waiting for her comments on this lovely track n see wat hpnd life is unpredictable shez is very sweet n caring woman so nth will happen to her
Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

even I didn't expect this viji I was waiting for her comments on this lovely track n see wat hpnd life is unpredictable shez is very sweet n caring woman so nth will happen to her

I hope so.I am praying coz only God can help us now.she needs miracle.Mani Miracles do happen na.so just hoping that God will bless her.
Yup miracles do happen viji n our prayers r with herEdited by ramsakshiroxxx - 11 years ago
tfs sandhya...hope n pray for a miracle for our sweet di

omg that's really sad news... i just pray to god plz give us back Neel... hope god bless her with joyful healthy life...