P1:Pg8

pt2:pg18

pt3:pg 28
pt4:pg39
Pt5:Pg49
Pt6:Pg58
Epilogue:Pg67

Diamond necklace:Prologue
Arnav Kapoor(A middle class man working in a company):The character and the personality should be valuable like a diamond necklace.If the character does'nt shine like diamond necklace,no point in having an expensive diamond necklace.
Khushi Kumari Gupta(Arnav's Boss):Wearing a diamond necklace may be making me beautiful.But gifting a diamond necklace to someone precious makes me happy.
Sheetal Kapoor(Arnav's wife):Wearing the diamond necklace makes me feel that I am at the top of the world.Nothing is more precious than a diamond necklace.It was always my dream to wear a diamond necklace and I was willing to go to any extent to get it.Today I am successful and I proved that I can achieve anything I want.
Lavanya Kashyap(Arnav's colleague.Had a huge crush on Arnav):Diamond necklace is like our mind.It's not easy to measure the value of both.
Payal Gupta(Khushi's sister and Arnav's college classmate):When there is diamond necklace with you,you won't know it's value Arnav.Only when you lose it you will understand it's value.But what is a diamond necklace?Is it just an expensive twinkling non living thing or a priceless human being?Open your eyes and heart to see the real diamond necklace.Do not mistake the fake diamond necklace for the original diamond necklace.
Akash Singh Raizada:My wife does not wear diamond necklace though she can afford the most expensive diamond necklace.Still she is happy.Without wearing the diamond necklace itself she seems to be the most beautiful lady for me.Because for me,she is a diamond necklace.The person who loves us the most is the diamond necklace.
Edited by jasminerahul - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarunsashasingh thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
INTRESTING CHARACTER SKETCH!!!!!!!! 😊
..Gunjan.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4