Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Neetu Chandra is unsure of her future with Randeep

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Neetu Chandra is unsure of her future with Randeep Hooda

Neetu Chandra is unsure of her future with Randeep Hooda

He may have been special, but Neetu Chandra says, she is unsure of her future with Hooda

Neetu Chandra and Randeep Hooda have never really spoken about their relationship, neither have they made any effort to quash the persistent rumours of an impending marriage.

Hooda, who has a busy year ahead, will see hisMurder 3 release on the same day as Neetu's Southern flick Aadhi Bhagwan. But there seems to be little else in common between the two these days.

According to sources, Neetu is not particularly hopeful about a future with him. When probed, the actress admitted to the ambiguous statusof her relationship: "Unless I am sure of a definite future, I don't want to talk about it."

There have been stray reports that Neetu has been unhappy with the good-looking Randeep's sensuous scenes in his films. But sources say the actor may have developed cold feet about any long-term commitment. Interestingly enough, Neetu admits, she "had a wonderful relationship with Randeep," referring to the affair in the past tense. "He has been a very special person," she says with surprising candour, adding: "But I don't know where our relationship is headed."

And in an unguarded moment, venting her inner conflict, she says, "I can't say we are in a relationship... it would mean we are readying for a 'longer and more serious commitment.' And I don't want to give any such impression."

According to reports, the couple, who were last seen at Suniel Shetty's Worli bash, have had a major tiff. But when asked, Neetu gets rather evasive. "I have a very bad memory," she says.

According to Neetu, Randeep is "not ready for marriage." And rather than play the damsel in distress card, she insists: "Neither am I." And it is one of the reasons why despite being together for all these months, she is yet to introduce him to her family. "We are both trying to focus on our careers," she says, adding, "I wish Randeep all the very best."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

So Randeep's image hasn't changed yet? ðŸ˜† Edited by bambogli - 11 years ago
purple_shadoz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
She should learn something from hashmi 's wife. 😉 N being in bhatt movies she cant expect him to enact ram from Ramayan 😆
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Pullo ke bhaagya khul gaye

Originally posted by: purple_shadoz

She should learn something from hashmi 's wife. 😉 N being in bhatt movies she cant expect him to enact ram from Ramayan 😆

Even two years back she said, she'd marry Randeep after his image change coz those days* people were taking him as a horny/serial kisser type of guy. ðŸĪŠðŸ˜†

* After Saheb Biwi aur Gangster.

Originally posted by: bambogli

Even two years back she said, she'd marry Randeep after his image change coz those days* people were taking him as a horny/serial kisser type of guy. ðŸĪŠðŸ˜†

* After Saheb Biwi aur Gangster.

really??? what about her own image??? didn't she do a lesbo photoshoot or something??😆

Originally posted by: BullsEye777

Pullo ke bhaagya khul gaye

Kya Pullo Tarzan aur Jayne ke beech kabab mein haddi ban payegi? Janne ke liye dekhtey rahiye BS TV  ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: exkkfan

really??? what about her own image??? didn't she do a lesbo photoshoot or something??😆

😆

Wasn't aware of that.

Originally posted by: bambogli

😆

Wasn't aware of that.

was trying to post one of the pic...let me try again...
Edited by exkkfan - 11 years ago
chech this out mogli...