Bigg Boss bungalow in Lonavala was gutted in FIRE

Posted: 11 years ago
OMG.Hope no one was inside.
they must have big insurance claim to go for now
sub say zada dukh Sana ko hoga - 
I am wondering who would be inside that house OTHER than BIGG BOSS himself /:X ---Hope he is safe /@ --

I am wondering if DELU put this house on fire --coz she was evicted around midnight which spoiled her sleep ---wasnt she the only deserving winner ? 🤔

Originally posted by --GODFATHER--

<font color="#0033FF">I am wondering who would be inside that house OTHER than BIGG BOSS himself /:X ---Hope he is safe /@ --

I am wondering if DELU put this house on fire --coz she was evicted around midnight which spoiled her sleep ---wasnt she the only deserving winner ? 🤔</font>

Yes witnesses saw dillu screaming while house was on fire "if i cannot stay, no f**king b**tard deserves to stay in this house"
Originally posted by Saniya93

Yes witnesses saw dillu screaming while house was on fire "if i cannot stay, no f**king b**tard deserves to stay in this house"

Small correction, she said "If I couldn't stay, the f**king ba**rd Big Boss also doesn't deserve to stay" 😃
I think it's a sign that the house is not happy with big boss season 6 winner :p
Originally posted by spartangayle

I think it's a sign that the house is not happy with big boss season 6 winner :p
Originally posted by spartangayle

😆😆😆