Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

wow...Rajeev did pick up my question...

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

cruiser51

Rajeev ji, by not taking on Delnaaz's sustained allegations of she having worked & you sitting at home, she gifting you a flat for which she paid money, you really let the allegations stick on you. Either there should have been no mention of all this, or you should have clearly said to her how much you paid for the flat, what was the complete deal etc. All you said is,"Main Maan-Haani ka daava karoonga..." That was pretty lame, Isn't it?
Rajev Paul

I have never really spoken to anyone in the house, not even with Siddhuji. But unfortunately Delnaaz did mention all these details and I dont' agree with the allegations. You guys have seen me working on TV so obviously i haven't just been sitting at home. Done a lot of shows with Balaji, shows on DD and many such shows. Even i have been doing plays so i have been busy and not sitting at home. Don't like sharing personal topics live on camera, i have never thought bad for Delnaaz and I will pray for Bakhtiyar. may he get more work. The house given by Dellu is an ancestral property, She lives in a 2cr property so it can also be said I gave her the bigger flat. i gave her the choice to choose and she chose the better option for her. Yes, I have spoken to my lawyers for suing Delnaaz for contempt of court. Bakhtiyar too has been living in a house paid by Tanaaz.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wonder if those "lots of Balaji" shows are still lying in the cans waiting to see daylight๐Ÿค” I remember him only in his tiny role as a rapist in Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki๐Ÿ˜•

Jokes apart I feel he did treat Delnaaz with respect all through the show even when mud was being slung at him by  truckloads by her coterie & family.I cannot remember one incident when he divulged any of his family skeletons.Atleast in the Rajiv-Delnaaz dynamics he has emerged as a bigger person๐Ÿ‘
Edited by DuttaSweetheart - 11 years ago
taurusbb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I saw your qn the same day and Pillu's reply that Bakku lives in Tanaaz's house was real funny. But why didn't the fool mention it on TV? He would have got more sympathy had he done so. And his "I have spoken to my lawyer" is another of his cowardly answer. He should have filed the defamation suit first and then come to the chat!! Now no one will take his reply seriously.

BTW : Did you notice only yesterday that Pillu answered your question?
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Cruiser good question and pillu too have answered well.

ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
cruiser i asked for his mutton chops recipe ๐Ÿ˜† which he promised to give it to me ๐Ÿคฃ
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Originally posted by: taurusbb

I saw your qn the same day and Pillu's reply that Bakku lives in Tanaaz's house was real funny. But why didn't the fool mention it on TV? He would have got more sympathy had he done so. And his "I have spoken to my lawyer" is another of his cowardly answer. He should have filed the defamation suit first and then come to the chat!! Now no one will take his reply seriously.

BTW : Did you notice only yesterday that Pillu answered your question?

haha...Taurus...you think a loud mouth like Rajeev will take all Bakku-Delu crap lying down if there was no truth in what they alleged?๐Ÿ˜ฒ

From whatever came out on TV, it does seem Delu was the major earner during their married phase and perhaps, Rajeev was dependent on her too. Separation is never easy and apart from the emotional and social issues, Rajeev's dependence on Delu might have played a significant role in him not wanting a divorce! ๐Ÿ˜•

Once divorce became inevitable, it would have been a question of settlement of assets and to obtain his consent, Delu gave him the smaller apartment!

I would say his lawyers did a fair job for him by getting for him the little of the two apartments and a clause that neither of the parties would wash their dirty linen in public!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Rajeev would have been in no position to take on Delu on apartment-earning-shares of investments etc. and so clung on to the only straw his lawyers had secured him-"that both are supposed to remain quiet"!

** Yeah, just now saw that my question too got picked for an answer. Like this one, I only ask Seedhi Baat-No Bakwaas stuff and no wonder, usually these chaps avoid answering such stinging ones!๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by -Cruiser- - 11 years ago
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I had mentioned about your question being answered and sent you a msg to check out the thread we discussed it in ...
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Originally posted by: susan29

I had mentioned about your question being answered and sent you a msg to check out the thread we discussed it in ...

โ˜บ๏ธ I checked your message now again and it said-
CC: -Cruiser-

read the thread paul pachino

No wonder I missed it. There was no link and no mention of any question here!๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by -Cruiser- - 11 years ago
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Originally posted by: DuttaSweetheart

Wonder if those "lots of Balaji" shows are still lying in the cans waiting to see daylight๐Ÿค” I remember him only in his tiny role as a rapist in Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki๐Ÿ˜•

Jokes apart I feel he did treat Delnaaz with respect all through the show even when mud was being slung at him by  truckloads by her coterie & family.I cannot remember one incident when he divulged any of his family skeletons.Atleast in the Rajiv-Delnaaz dynamics he has emerged as a bigger person๐Ÿ‘

@RED: Seriously doubt he had much in his armory to fight Iranis with!

One clause of no party to malign the other in public is all he could cling on to! If he had a defense, he would have shouted what all work he did, how much work he did and how much share of expenses he too incurred from his earnings!
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

@RED: Seriously doubt he had much in his armory to fight Iranis with!

One clause of no party to malign the other in public is all he could cling on to! If he had a defense, he would have shouted what all work he did, how much work he did and how much share of expenses he too incurred from his earnings!

Valid point.๐Ÿ˜Š

But Delnaaz did not come across that large hearted a woman who would meekly sacrifice her tan, mann & dhann and still remain happy to receive nothing in return for all her efforts.Fourteen years is a very long time to keep making such sacrifices.Obviously life with Rajeev must have been worth something for her to go to so much trouble.

It isn't possible the Irani Family was spewing so much venom for the first time.The public rows we saw was all in a day's work for all involved.Its commendable Rajeev didnt once mention even in passing their past shouting matches they might have had.

๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ I am batting for Rajeev?๐Ÿค“Ermm