What was Bhabo thinking? - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Ammijaan, Bhabo was busy thinking to dance on which number- ''Chammak Challo' / 'Chamma Chamma' / Halkat jawani'/ Or as Amlu said on ''Dard-e-Ghoomar''! 
Later she let Dhaisa to play the muzic for her!

Bhabo's actions are too confusing! And Sooraj is another confused lad!
They left me with the expressions like ''What the''..."Why the''...''How the''!😔
@Fatima Ammi:- Your thread is wonderfully written. It's just that i wanna indulge myself in any kinda serious/sensible discussion. Abhi mera dimaag hang ho gaya hain. I'm humming 'what the..., what the...' 😆.

Aur han, You take care of yourself n return to IF after taking enough sleep n rest.
Di why always u put up such a lengthy thread i m tired aftr reading it ok i can guess u hve lot of free times now😆😆😆😆neways i need ur hepl i hve lost one of my precious things🥺 i wan u to help me in searching it😎ok if u r asking what is it ???then my answer is k i vill PM u🤣
apt post fatima and great question .⭐️.
no one seems to know
what was Bhabo thinking ?
and i am sure even Bhabo wont have an answer for it coz i dont think she was thinking at all😕
nice post with great question...

she is hurt bcz surya didnt take their relationship to next,as she want to see potha/pothi,as she dreamed for this when surya got married and bhabo's words to sandhya abt baby before first sight of surya...and recent bet to dhaisa abt baby,all in all she hurted deeply thats y she is behaving like this,so that she will see surya's baby...or else she want sandy to follow her dream rather than her own dream...

or else she will support sandy's dream once her dream full filled,i think...
Originally posted by tuh1

Di why always u put up such a lengthy thread i m tired aftr reading it ok i can guess u hve lot of free times now😆neways i need ur hepl i hve lost one of my precious things🥺 i wan u to help me in searching it😎ok if u r asking what is it ???then my answer is k i vill PM u🤣

No Rai...I don't have free time on my hands..😕..my threads are lengthy because I can type really fast...😆

Waise bhi...I have to live up to my award title of most insightful member...🤓

Yes I got your PM...now go check yours...😆
Fatima wonderful post and you compelled me to comment here...

I also have problem with Sooraj keeping quiet and not supporting Sandhya where it is needed the most.

He gained confidence from his WTC win but not enough to stand up for his views and his principles yet especially against Bhabho.
Also I must say that Bhabho has drilled into his brain from birth that he is Shravan Kumar for her and he has to live up to that expectations.

His actions of going into the river and drowning at Bhabho's command was just that...

Also on the other hand this is a daily soap and I guess the writers will make him talk and live up to our expectations only when they decide it is the right time for him.   Just like Bhabhasa came out strong when it was the right time for him and we all were impressed with bhabasa.   Same way we will have Suraj shinning when he opens his mouth with all the powerful dialogs written by the writers.

Katputhali toh hamare characters hai in the hands of the writers of DABH

Bhabho is behaving consistent to her character so I have accepted it