Bade Acche Laggte Hai

brief update 22.1.2013-

Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Dev is busy so I am giving brief update on his behalf

1)Episode start with the last scene priya tell sudir that she will ask ram for loan.
2)Next morning in sharma house everyone is busy with marriage preperation peehu ask shipra for priya she tell her that she had gone for some important work. Soumaya and ayesha come in sharma house to give neha mehndhi. Ayesha behave rudely and say that there is so much dust in the flat
3) scene shift to ram in office tasting food for the marriage gets a call.that priya is in office he is shocked and confirm again who is in the office and gibe permission to send priya in the cabin. He is happy and ask.the food staff to go and come later. Priya come ram is excited ask for coffee and then tell priya that she is looking pretty.. priya say i want to talk to you. Vik come and saw priya say he will come later but proya ask him yo stay as he is just like family. Priya then tell ram that she need help she need loan from him and will return as soon as possible. Ram say Sorry he can't give the loan. Vik is shocked
Priya is shocked and sad she had tears in her eyes and say it's ok i can understand and she leave. Vik ask ram why he didn't give loan to her ram say he can't tell the reason.
4) Ayesha come in KM soumaya ask her where was she? and she say why there is smell of male pergume coming from you? Ayesha gets irritate and ask her to mind her own business.
5)lorhi function is going on. Priya with family come she rem the past lorhi scenes flashback is shown. Rm come to her and say sorry as he didn't give her money priya say don't be as she can understand but she still sound sad and ram can feel it. Priya then tell ram that she is thinking to go back Dubai for peehu.Sudhir listen this. Ram is shocked...

Episode Ends

Precap: Priya get to know that the person who buy there flat is mr kapoor

PS: this os berief update and sorry for mistakes as i am updating from cell phone.

Edited by Natasha... - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you Nats for doing on my behalf, Love you. 🤗 yeah, i undrstand the pain of updating via mobile as I too many times do it. Regards
jayashs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Nats for the update and taking the pains to do it via your cellphone.

OMG! What is Ram doing?  I think he may say that he has bought the flat for her papa, and so she has to let his daughter stay with him, which means that she also has to come and stay with him in KM. May be that is what he is going to tell Priya :)!
_mehak_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thanks,, wat ?? priya is thinking to go back to dubai :(
Paheli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks so much for the update.
i wonder if this is part of his master plan. By saying a flat no, I would think Ram will be worried that Priya will go to Rajat for loan...
-evan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I guess Ram has some reason for his behavior, but the way he conveyed his sorrow, that made me mad. I mean, at first, he was bleak with her, than he was saying sorry! What's the point of saying sorry after you hurt a person's emotion so intensely? Involuntarily, he himself is pushing Priya towards Rajat 😡

I hope Ram has got some practical reason behind his odd behavior, it might be a plan, perhaps Sudhir is with him. Whatever the reason may be, it might lead to some misunderstanding, as Priya will find it out (but in a different context) as shown in the precap. But a practical reason from Ram's side is still necessary- hope the cvs have a good point planned there. And I'm really feeling sad that Priya wants to fly back to Dubai. Poor Pihu will be separated from her father once again...kids need both of their parents, parents can only comlement each other - they can't substitue eachother - it was Priya's dialouge- but is she complying with it??? it's true Situations might not be in our favour at times, but that doesn't mean a person should run away from that problem. Running away from a problem rather makes the situation worse and Priya is just trying to run away - where in a practical approach, she needs to take down the challanges. I hope she will take a sage decision at the end of the day.
Edited by -evan- - 11 years ago
Surish thumbnail
mano86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks for updating ðŸ˜Š
_CandyCream_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update..
Manzz thumbnail