Fan Fictions

One shot (II)- Unexpectedly Expected, Together [Note- 6/9/19; Pg. 42] - Page 32

Savera84 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

For some reason, I missed reading these two shots.

Glad I found them now.

Wonderfully hilarious.  There won't be a dull moment in their lives and in fact, all three siblings have this sense of humour which makes RM the most happening place on earth.

Loved both shots.

Cheers.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savera84 thumbnail

While you are revamping the Index and re tweaking the stories, can I make a suggestion please?

Firstly, the links to UE are not working.  

While you fix the links, can you add post link for each chapter instead of page link please?  Over the years IF has removed single word or single emoticon posts resulting in the chapters to move to previous pages. 

If you add the post link, it will be easy for the reader to directly go to the chapter irrespective of the page it is moved to.

PS: You will find Post links in POST OPTION settings located at the top right hand corner of each post.

Cheers........

pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: saucechips

HEY GUYS! <3

It feels so weird to be posting on this thread again (in a super nice, nostalgic way). I have not signed in on the forum in about six years (more on that-> here 😆), and when I did,I was more than touched reading all the lovely, kind, and heartwarming messages, scraps, and comments readers have left behind regarding this story through the years. Even otherwise, you have no idea how it would make my day when I would randomly get e-mails from some of you guys. THANK YOU for that. Nothing quite lifts up one's own mood as the knowledge of having been able to make someone cheer up a little.

I would hate for anyone who reached out to me to think of me as a shitty enough person to not have taken out a few minutes to even acknowledge and respond to your reviews and messages in all this while. Now that I am able to, I want you to know that I have read through EVERY single one of your messages, emails and comments and deeply appreciate them. You have been very kind. 

CEMENT PILE AND LATTU AAPSE I LOVE YOU DAMMIT.

Lots of love,

Sabi

I can't tell u how much happy I m to see u back..

Sabi..

Aise bhi koi kerta hai ???

Ur pm box was always full so u couldn't receive pms.. But u never replied to scraps even ..

Wow..

Cement pile n Lattu r back,so we can have more OSs..

What about PU //

Do u intend to continue it ??

Fauzi Api ..

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Read it a long time ago and again now. Never fails to bring on a laugh.

Annasabu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Hi dear,

So nice to see you back. Never ever stop writing. You are an awesome author. Believe in yourself and us. We are a team,aren't we?

Write more,let me know, though I'm not well will read them ,sure.

Hope you are doing good.Keep in touch.

Take care

Love

Anna

Edited by Annasabu - 4 years ago
virka_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

So beautiful OS!! 

Just loved the interaction between Arshi. I want to read it again and again. 

saucechips thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

This content was originally posted by: Annasabu

Hi dear,

So nice to see you back. Never ever stop writing. You are an awesome author. Believe in yourself and us. We are a team,aren't we?

Write more,let me know, though I'm not well will read them ,sure.

Hope you are doing good.Keep in touch.

Take care

Love

Anna

Hey,

That is such a sweet message, thank you. I've been good and I wish you the best of health. Please get well soon!

saucechips thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Edited by saucechips - 4 years ago
pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2