Mink is a strong person: Niketan Madhok (TOI)

Posted: 11 years ago
Mink is a very straight forward and strong person: NiketanMink is a very straight forward and strong person: Niketan

Supermodel Niketan Madhok has no time to breathe since the day he's left Bigg Boss house. From visiting Shirdi with his parents to attending press conferences, media activities, catching up with friends he's running on a tight schedule. Initially considered as a weak link in the house, the supermodel soon turned out as 'audience's favourite'. The hunk, who was chosen as the 4th finalist of BB6 has no qualms about not winning but considers reaching top five in itself a big achievement. In a candid chat Niketan Madhok talks about his camaraderie with Mink, being protective about Karishma, his experiences in the house and lots more:

From day one Sidhu ji, Delnaaz and Urvashi were considered top three contenders who were going to battle it out. You were considered a weak link initially but over the period audience seemed to like your calmness. It was widely speculated that you were going to be the Big Boss 6 winner. Were you equally shocked like the audience when Imam stayed but you were taken out?
At the end it was viewer's choice which I don't want to overrule. Reaching the finale in itself is a big thing and then winning or losing does not really matter. Having said that I would also like to add that the order of votes kept changing every minute. Had they stopped the voting say after or before half an hour I am sure the order would have changed. But I think getting into the finals makes a huge difference.

There were many hilarious, gloomy, fun moments in the house. Which was your best and worst moment in the house.
Well all the 99 days in the house I had fun moments. Initially people were breaking down a lot so I tried my best to be there for them and make everyone happy. I never got into any kind of fight that would make me or others uncomfortable.

Much was talked about you and Mink during your stay at BB house. We saw a chemistry building up... so tell us about that. 
Mink was the first new face to arrive in the house after the first lot. So everyone was curious and wanted to know how they were being projected outside. Everyone wanted information from her. But, I never went up to her to ask any of this and after two days she came to me and said that 'you know everyone's been coming to me to ask about them but you are the only one who did not'. I told her that these things don't really matter to me. And this is the point where we started talking. Mink could not blend in with most of the inmates so we started hanging out and spending more time together. I feel Mink is a very straight forward and strong person and it's really fun to be with her.

So have you called or met her after the show?
Yes, I spoke to her and would definitely like to catch up not only with Mink but with everyone who were there in the house with me.

You seemed to get too protective about your ex-flame Karishma Kotak too.
The day Karishma entered the house she knew her father may not be there when she gets back and she told me this. It was a very difficult emotional time for her. She at times doubted her decision of coming to BB leaving her dad behind so I just wanted to be the shoulder she could lean on. She was very vulnerable at that time and I did not want people to hurt her. There were many people inside the house who pretended to be empathetic but made fun of her later. All I could do was take care of her and provide her the comfort and support she needed.

Tell us about your equation with Urvashi. 
I was not sure of what would I do in Bigg Boss house. I knew Sapna and Karishma from before but apart from us everyone was from the same field and had formed a bond already. People started making opinions about me and I was made the soft target. The same thing happened with Urvashi too. Her own close friends whom she had known from a very long time turned against her and convinced others to do so. Urvashi was isolated and kept crying. But thanks to Bigg Boss, we got to do some tasks together and then gradually she opened up to me. She realised the views she had about me were incorrect and from there on our friendship grew.

Who are the people from the big B house, you're definitely going to catch up and be in touch with.
I think everyone... I have had a great time with them and would love to meet them in future.Infact, they all were willing to meet my parents and gave them so much of love and respect. I am grateful to all of them for this.

So what have you planned for the future? Are you open to doing more reality shows and small screen?
I am happy doing fashion shows and if something interesting comes my way I would not mind joining small screen. However, I feel non fiction and intellectual shows are what I would love to do and enjoy thoroughly.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Mink-is-a-very-straight-forward-and-strong-person-Niketan/articleshow/18114575.cms
thank u so mch for sharin...You seemed to get too protective about your ex-flame Karishma Kotak too.
The day Karishma entered the house she knew her father may not be there when she gets back and she told me this. It was a very difficult emotional time for her. She at times doubted her decision of coming to BB leaving her dad behind so I just wanted to be the shoulder she could lean on. She was very vulnerable at that time and I did not want people to hurt her. There were many people inside the house who pretended to be empathetic but made fun of her later. All I could do was take care of her and provide her the comfort and support she needed.

Nikky boy 👍🏼 

TFS 😛
What an interview!!!
Nikky boy!!!
Too good!!!!
Awww abt Kar part!!!
Mink is indeed a strong person. She has the potential energy to lift niketan and throw him like a WWE wrestler.
Originally posted by King-Anu

Mink is indeed a strong person. She has the potential energy to lift niketan and throw him like a WWE wrestler.
😆
Originally posted by King-Anu

Mink can throw nik?
Originally posted by jyothi-m

Mink can throw nik?

Yes she can throw Nik. Let me give scientific evidence based on knowledge of human physiology and physics. lol. Basically Mink has lot of energy stored in her.

Mink = Collection of organs
Organs = Collection of tissues
Tissues = Collection of cells
Cells = Collection of sub cellular particles 
Sub cellular particles = Collection of building blocks of life
Building blocks of life = Collection of atoms
Atoms= Nucleus wit protons and neutrons + electrons

I believe nucleus has nuclear potential energy. Under certain conditions we can use that to generate kinetic energy (fission and fusion reactions)

In conclusion Mink has 200 pound worth of atoms with potential energy to destroy earth. You just need to provide environment and appropriate trigger. We occasionaly saw her energy oozing out when she use to do HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH. I believe she is ready to go.

Hope this was helpful.
Mink can be dominating Niketan-b careful 😉