Hum Aapke Hai In-Laws

Pooja Pihal Interview

rubysk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Pooja Pihal is back on small screen with Hum Aapke Hain In - Law

Pooja Pihal, who played Shravani the negative role in Pavitra Rishta, a popular show of Zee tv has made a come back on the small screen once again with Sab tv's upcoming show Hum Aapke Hain In - Laws. She says, "I played a negative character in Pavitra Rishta there it had many emotions... I was crying, smiling, was showing my anger but never got the chance to bring comedy in my acting. While in this show I got the chance to enact a comic role, its a new element I would say here I'm playing the role of a housewife, Damini - wife of Gulshan Grover (the role played by Karan Grover) this show depicts the relationship not just between the couples but even with their in-laws and eventually how the in-laws fight with each other while still caring and bringing love and happiness into the show. Variety is the spice of life and that's what our show is trying to portray. We have a huge family, many a times it happens that we have to adjust with them. When asked what if just like the show has a joint family, would you like to be a part of such a big family after marriage in real life? Pooja she replies, "why not I want to be with a joint family because family matters the most in our lives and I always believe in it. I would love to get married in a joint family".

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karsuh thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Pooja is also doing a good job on HAHIL 😃