rajev made my day by his reply 2 me on liveVidchat

Posted: 11 years ago
lallan top
Rajev ! Although i am not good poetry writer ,however i wrote this one to you .i hope you appreciate it.please don't think even for a second i copied/pasted it from somewhere .. that i could have done but as i am being the hugest fan of you so thought to dedicate something to you in form of poetry which you have profound interest in !!
Tum Nahi The Zindagi Mein ,Yeah Jindagi Mujh Par Hasti Thi.

Gum Ho Ya khsuhi ,Meri Yaadon Ki Duniya Tum Se Hi Sajti Thi!!

Pane Ko to Maine Khuda Bhi Paa Liya ,Lekin Usme Bhi Wo Baat Thi Kahan.

Jisne Dene Ko Diya Mujhe Sab Kuch ,Lekin Deke Bhi Loot Liya Khoobsurat Jahaan!!
Rajev Paul
Wah Wah! Lallantop, excellent! thank youπŸ‘

lallan top
i loved the way you conducted yourself throughout the show . reflected your good side towards those that shared a good rapport with you .however ,one thing that hurt me a lot was - you remained cordial with Niketan throughout the show but that guy did not consider you as his friend that he told to Delnaz but in front of Salman, he said that he still considered you as his friend . height of hypocrisy!
Rajev Paul
Well, Delnaaz did temme about it. i also got to know about it in press conference. I really considered Niketan as a friend, and i always support my friends. Maybe in real life and outisde things would be different for usπŸ˜›

Edited by Lallan-Top - 11 years ago
Ya..I saw it... very happy for u...lallan-top πŸ˜ƒ..he liked u and ur comments so much..it was pretty evident..!
Wow Lallan that is super.
Laallan ji jeevan dhanya hogayi hainπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Congrats Lallan...I also created a thread as I didnt saw this one first.
laalan top... I have written on the other thread called paul pachino about him answering your questions and also remmebring you very fondly saying lallan top is my twitter friend ...he seemed to love you πŸ˜†

he read both yur questions and your poem also saying 'wah wah wah wah' many times...😊 you must be thrilled

I liked him a lot in the chat he was exactly like how he was in BB house

Listening to his chat is a lot better as he has longish but quick expalnations for everything which is not mentioned in the chat...

oho...!!...jeevan safal ho gaya lallan ka...!!
Rajeev made lollan top happy.
Originally posted by susan29

laalan top... I have written on the other thread called paul pachino about him answering your questions and also remmebring you very fondly saying lallan top is my twitter friend ...he seemed to love you πŸ˜†

he read both yur questions and your poem also saying 'wah wah wah wah' many times...😊 you must be thrilled

I liked him a lot in the chat he was exactly like how he was in BB house

Listening to his chat is a lot better as he has longish but quick expalnations for everything which is not mentioned in the chat...

@bold - why did he say that, because i daily bug him with my tweets and this way he remembers me as his twitter friend πŸ˜†.since three days i was upset with him as he did not respond and retweet me . but what he did today was simply amazing.i think it will take years for me to forget this wah wah lallan topπŸ˜†

as for his video chat . it was outstanding . loved the way how calmly he expressed his feelings , and neither had he had inhibition while giving answers to each question ...πŸ‘
Edited by Lallan-Top - 11 years ago
thank you guys - as you said -- lallan ka in ban gaya..

not only day ,you can say-- even year.. lol