Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati

it's Nach baliye ??? Judge with Baliye ??

jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello guys No offense to anyone i really fed up with all the Judge of Nach Baliye 5 & their unfair judgement i have a doubt about their judgement ok i know Terrence Sir is one of the best dancer/Choreographer of india & Shilpa Shetty  is one of the best actress in Bollywood they all r successful in their own position but as a judge of Nach Baliye i really feel they r failure becoz i really don't understand their judgement in which base they gives Marks ?? In Dancing base or comedy ?? how can they give 22/22 to Karan & Nisha ?? last time when i saw Nach Baliye 2,3 ,4 i saw contestant got 30/30 very rarely but this time 33 means Good Comedy not Good Dance what the he... i think Shefali & Parag eliminate from Nach Baliye it's not their dancing lack they eliminate becoz all the 3 Judge r not able to judge . they r wrong choice for Nach Baliye. & Sajid khan is the Dhappa of Nach Baliye 5.i think Sajid like Rahul, Ankush, that's why being a weak contestant still they r in this show i think Rahul/Dimpy Should go out from Nach Baliye for it's very fast eliminated episode but becoz of Sajid ka fav they r getting 33 week after week & i think they r going to Har-trick Becoz of their Sajid Bhai😡 & also one of strong consestant going to be eliminate from NB next week becoz Sajid don't like Good Dancer he likes Comedy & his other two co judge also  Following him Barna Sajid ko bura Lag Jayega.😡 This is disgusting
Edited by ST-KSG-DDLover - 11 years ago