Karishma Kotak makes baby steps in Bollywood

Posted: 11 years ago

Karishma Kotak makes baby steps in Bollywood

Ever since she appeared on the last season of Bigg Boss, Karishma Kotak apparently has been getting a flurry of calls from filmmakers.

January 21, 2013

MUMBAI
Kunal M Shah

The model is now all set to make her Bollywood debut with Bhola Malviya's film starring Arshad Warsi.

The actress has hardly had time to rest post her reality show and she's already started shooting for the film. Incidentally, Karishma had signed this film before Bigg Boss happened and her performance now will be billed as a special appearance.

A source says, "Karishma just wanted to keep her commitment. She has a considerable part to play but likes to call it a guest appearance as the main track focuses around Arshad and his love interest. Big Boss has changed her life in many ways than one and all for the good. While at it, she wants to make the most." 

http://www.mid-day.com/entertainment/2013/jan/210113-karishma-kotak-makes-baby-steps-in-bollywood.htm

love this pic!! ❤️ after this guest appearance you will see her in some Hindi and Telugu movies which will be announced soon! I think this is being called a special appearance now so her next with Salman will be her debut! ... I hope! 

good luck Kari!!! 

Edited by Nitu_ST_Deewani - 11 years ago
👍🏼oh meri jaan tu :"industrialists" se door rehna👏
Originally posted by speedi

👍🏼oh meri jaan tu :"industrialists" se door rehna👏

I don't think we have to worry about that! Karishma is a dignified and classy woman! 😊
Originally posted by Nitu_ST_Deewani

I don't think we have to worry about that! Karishma is a dignified and classy woman! 😊

yup..and those pics of sana r shocking😆..achha hai achha ha🤢
Originally posted by speedi

yup..and those pics of sana r shocking😆..achha hai achha ha🤢

speedi let's not talk about Sana here... she's yucky, don't want it to spoil the post! 😛
karishma kotak ?@karishmakotak

About my guest appearance!! http://yfrog.com/esws0nhj

Originally posted by jyothi-m

TFS

Kar All the Best.

congrats you're a IF-Rocker!! 
side role in arshard warsi movie . good for her. hehehe