Hiii friends..it's imp here

Posted: 11 years ago

Hiii friends…

Iam here To inform u all that my prefinal exams gonna start from 1st of feb,soon practical exams in the same month n My Final Exams are from 6th of March..So I cannot come Online regularly as iam lined up with continuos exams..These marks iam gonna score are very very imp for me..I need to start my preparations very seriously from now on..

So all the writers please forgive me if I couldn't able to reply for ur ff's regularly but I'll comment for sure whenever I get time..My comments if I do will be only in one word till march..please don't delete me or stop sending me pm's..I'll defo respond once I get time..

Hope u all understand me..

To all my readers:I know you all want to strangle me becauseas  Iam always late in giving updates..but Iam helpless as this year have been keeping me busy constantly with cont exams..

Again Iam  here to say that please bear with me..I wont say that Iam not gonna give updates..I'll defo try whenever I take break from studying..But they may be li'l late may be very late..Please cooperate with me friends as these 2 months are crucial for me..

Thanks for understanding..love u all

And ha don't ever forget me puleej😳

-mona😳

Its ok dear and best of luck 4 exam
mona we will see you when we see school comes first we will wait take care and  be the all the best in all your exams

all the best and will wait for you
Dear are they ur 10th board or 12th board but still very very best of luck for ur exams and hope u come out with flying and no need to worry about updates concentrate on ur exams and after exams give us regular updates quota complete
Mona...all the best gor your exams
Will be waiting for ur updates...
All the best dear
will wait for you
all the very best kiddoo... grr these exams and practicals ... 😆

chal am waiting for more stories from your side but first i will read all pms from your side in your absence ... 😉

love yaa 

and study well 😳
All the very best mona for your exams.. Will read all the updates which i have missed from 2 weeks..
will be waiting for you