VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Aaj Ki Housewife Hai.. Sab Jaanti Hai

P R O M O T I O N A L   T H R E A D   C O N T E S T

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the very first contest for the forum:

The Housewife Promotional Thread Contest

This contest is being organized instead of the usual Promotional Siggy Contest. I thought of doing something different for the contest and bring it on a larger scale. Sounds interesting? ðŸ˜‰

The main purpose of this contest is to Promote the Show.

Don't get scared. The contest is actually very simple. All you need to do is to make aPromotional Thread on Housewife Hai.. Sab Jaanti Hai Show.

So what do you need to do in order to join the contest?

You would need to form a group of 2 to 3 members and work as a team in preparing a thread that have a theme where your thread should have contents that you think would be able to promote the show and attract the attention of the members.

Examples of content you could include in your post is About the Show, Casts,  Siggy/Banners, VM or more which is totally up to you. Creativity plays a role here where your thread should be creative as the main aim of your thread is to attract audience or members to visit the forum and watch the show. Sound easy right? ðŸ˜Ž

With all that said and done, the first thing you need to do is find a team which consist of 2 to 3 members.
Please do make sure that all discussions are made via PM's.
If you are not good in making tags/texts or creations, you may get help by visiting :  Avatar and Signature Shop

Most importantly, please avoid plagiarism.

Due date for the thread would be on 10th February 2013

By February 10thyou will need to post your thread in the Chat Club Forumand PM me the link and your thread will be evaluated by the jury members and among one of them will be our IF Crazy Creative Head, MP_Radha

How will the thread be evaluated?

C a t e g o r y : 

Importance to Concept 
- Has the team fulfilled the purpose, Raising awareness of the show?

Caliber of Ideas
- are the ideas presented by the team of a great quality? Do they stand out well? Would they be well received by the members?

Originality
Are the ideas presented original? Have they taken an attempt to present a unique thread? Are the content written well (as opposed to simply copying and pasting)?

Presentation Style
Does the presentation style appeal to you? Is the amount of text decent?

Overall Creativity
After having read the entire thread, do you feel the members were being creative in every possible way?

The individual threads will then be judged based on the following categories:

R a t i n g   S c a l e
(To be used to rate the Five Categories presented Below)

1 - Poor performance; No importance is given to the category; they appear to be not at all serious and/ or has not put any effort in the process.

2 - Weak performance; Although some importance is given to the the category, they seem to wander off; the team appears to have taken an attempt, however, effort isn't appealing

3 - Moderate performance; Has given importance to the category; Although has presented a thread, no extra effort is taken to making it all the more appealing. 

4 - Excellent Performance; has put great effort and given importance to the the category; A job well done indeed! 

5 - Outstanding; Has done an extra ordinary job! Critical importance is given to the the cateogry and has done more than what was required, suggesting the extra effort put into this

And once the winner is announced, the Winning Thread would be made Global Announcement which the thread would then attract members to join the forum and also watch the show.

Sounds like a plan? ðŸ˜Ž

So everyone, start looking for your team and get to work fast ðŸ˜†

If you should have any questions, feel free to PM  me or post the questions here and i would be glad to help you out.

Good Luck ðŸ˜‰
Edited by Visha_Dhami - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
nice thread Visha ...will hv to decide after then i'll let u know.
VishaD. thumbnail
Please do join if can ðŸ˜³
GunDaa thumbnail
for that i need to pick three other members ðŸ˜³ and m not that gud in making siggies ðŸ˜”
VishaD. thumbnail
Nope, you can even do it if you have 1 member with you. If you can't make siggies, tell me and i can find any creation shops for you to make your request ðŸ˜Š
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Amit please do if u can...its necessary for our forum because namz param utopia kul lashy r not here to help u in siggies , vms and os

I could have helped if i even knew about abcd of it...feeling so sorry...

Visha is there along with some other...u can do it

U are amit and visha...sab jaante ho
VishaD. thumbnail
Haha, i can't participate since i'm the organizer. But its totally up to you on what you wish to add in your thread as long as its able to promote show. And as for Siggy making, don't worry. If you can't make creations, inform me and i will get any creation shop to help you with it ðŸ˜Š
GunDaa thumbnail
Opps Visha and Sonali ..it would be very hard for me as i have'nt done such things before ... and thanxx Visha ...but i need to decide then ,as Sonali said ,she won't be available ,so i need someone else ...who even i don't know ðŸ˜•
VishaD. thumbnail
Well, you still have a months time. So no rush ðŸ˜³
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i have seen so many creations on my facebook fanpages of kanhaiyya-aniruddh and housewife hai sab janti h...the think the people who created can help

Sanahil and Renu and more...and i can talk to them if u people say