birth of step mom of Ram again

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Ayesha 's character is going the same way as it was of the step Mom of Ram... remember she too for want to life style was all staight like a jalebi ... so here we have an lady who puts her own sister behind the bars, then marriages her sister husband while she is pregent with the loser lover ... and then continues to meet him and all ... how low can she fall for life style!!
she is on becoming another Niharika Kapoor, but she don't have that class, as she is dumb by nature, Niharika had brains but she is without brain
Originally posted by jineejiggs

she is on becoming another Niharika Kapoor, but she don't have that class, as she is dumb by nature, Niharika had brains but she is without brain

she had brain that niharika told ram can only take care of business but if sid takes property of ram then also sid cannot handle the business
Agreed but Ayesha has no brains what so ever.🥱 She is really the most disgusting sister I have ever seen on TV!🤢 She can't see beyond her 🤬 nose. She is the most dillusional person I have ever seen.😳 She thinks that she is Ram Kapoor's "wife".🤣 She is the biggest looser I have ever seen. 😡 

I feel that Niharika was more tolerable than this Ayesha any day! Ayesha only knows one thing how to live in her sister's sasural and spend someone else's money!

Someone please give this idiot a reality check!
Edited by -Ritu567- - 11 years ago