Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaysean thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Lol, its Urvashi. Devi of this forum. Anything she says is awesome and should be preached.
Forever-KA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
urvashi's mouth has become like a trash can. when it opens we know whats going to come out of it. lol
cl0wn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: King-Anu

urvashi's mouth has become like a trash can. when it opens we know whats going to come out of it. lol

The last week was a perfect example of what kind of language she's capable of speaking, something we hadn't seen in 13 weeks.. I wonder why

dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
still u guys r there?🀣🀣 grow up friendsπŸ˜†πŸ€ͺ
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Awww !! 

It didn't go unnoticed dear its just that you are kinda running behind...hmm...may be by 3-4 weeks...lolz...time to catch up...forum will be closed soon...πŸ˜†
chucknorris thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Her bengali comment was also proven true in the exit interview.

Point is none of the 4 finalists were angels. They are all douchebags in their own right to put it lightly.

chucknorris thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishita123

Awww !! 

It didn't go unnoticed dear its just that you are kinda running behind...hmm...may be by 3-4 weeks...lolz...time to catch up...forum will be closed soon...πŸ˜†

understandable, but there are a lot of things that are only being revealed now due to news articles, and exit interviews that will be posted all through into the next week.

does that mean we should not talk about it all since the show is over ? Like Sapna said, its not necessary that a person's true self can be revealed in 90 days.

It's fair game. Things were revealed about Season 4 contestants as late as last year.
Edited by silverbug - 11 years ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: silverbug

understandable, but there are a lot of things that are only being revealed now due to news articles, and exit interviews that will be posted all through into the next week.

does that mean we should not talk about it all since the show is over ? Like Sapna said, its not necessary that a person's true self can be revealed in 90 days.

It's fair game. Things were revealed about Season 4 contestants as late as last year.

My comment was only for the video posted and regret TM had abt it... :)

chucknorris thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishita123

My comment was only for the video posted and regret TM had abt it... :)

It's still applicable. I'm sure a lot of folks didn't see the full rant that night. BB only posted a small part of it. I've seen a 10min clip so I'm also going to check it out.